Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:27:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC in 2017 and 2018!!  (Read 1926 times)
Avri Susanto

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 04:07:53 PM

the most noticeable difference is price. second is the situation, many people are starting to doubt bitcoin and crypto as a whole. the situation was exacerbated because many ICO frauds and projects failed to raise development funds.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MSTuTeJIb

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:53:48 PM

other than the price, what difference happened to BTC in 2018 and 2017 ago? then what is your hope for the future. according to your personal experience.
thank you!
I have no hope, I have information that bitcoin will soon launch a new wave of HYIP and growth. So I am now working hard to earn money to invest in cryptocurrency
deppil90

Activity: 434
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:58:55 PM

I hope there are rules that can guarantee more for investors so that they don't go wrong in joining the ico program, and of course there are more bounty campaigns.
sexylady13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:05:38 PM

Bitcoin prices in 2017 and in 2108 are very different and it looks like the price of bitcoin in 2018 is not in line with expectations, prices have collapsed and demand is not too much anymore.
yes like that, looking at market value when the Cryto currency has dropped significantly, the value is lower. don't know all this will end and when it can increase again, it's hard to understand, of course we have to be patient and wait for the time to change. Hopefully next year Crypto will be able to return to stability and be able to rise even though only little by little it means a lot. hope the Bitcoin value will soon rise so Altcoin also follows it.

I hope for the patience of the rate of BTC (or a slight rise without fluctuations) because such behavior is good for alts - they become more independent from the rate of BTC and sometimes start growing

cryptocyprus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:17:54 PM

I think the price will rise next year. Now, talk about what the market reversal is not necessary, as there is no reason.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:52:17 PM

2017 BTC is starting to attract a lot of people, and is a time when everyone tries to have BTC and wants to know more about these investments, while 2018 is a time when people start to panic and get bored with BTC, so some people start switching to other investments beyond crypto or BTC. I hope that in 2019 BTC can again show its strength to the public with price increases that are able to provide happiness to every investor, so that they still feel comfortable and happy in investing in BTC.

No matter what the outcome will be at the end of this year, people won't be satisfied, it's natural. You probably know FUD & FOMO - even if a person gets a huge profit, but the growth isn't finished, he'll be upset. Money is just money, we should remember it!

Barinerro

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:24:46 PM

other than the price, what difference happened to BTC in 2018 and 2017 ago? then what is your hope for the future. according to your personal experience.
thank you!
In 2017, of course , there was a boom in crypto currency, many people did not know what it is began to buy everything and now sit in the red until that time , but I think if they suffered such a fall then they can wait for the recovery

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
danfred

Activity: 304

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:12:41 AM

In 2018, the Bitcoin network has got a number of updates that will bear fruit in the near future. Now on the ship there are only enthusiasts and the strongest of us, so hopefully the market will cease to try to throw us out of here.
malah

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:38:59 AM

Bitcoin prices in 2017 and 2018 have a very big difference, the price of bitcoin is currently very low compared to the price of bitcoin in 2017 and it makes a lot of people stressed out and thinks this will be the end of bitcoin, but I believe that bitcoin will survive and will recover again

hildacitra

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:41:31 AM

the difference between both years is like sky and the ground. many people says that 2017 is the year of bitcoin because the price is on top level, while in 2018 it is the reverse. the development of the price is not as rapid as in 2017 even it is not develop but going down and down. many people who were success in 2017 due to bitcoin, now some of them choose to stop and don't have intensively engage in btc.

nemesio

Activity: 253

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:42:04 AM

It seems to me that Bitcoin in 2017 and 2018 are completely different projects and communities. If in 2017 we saw full synergy and understanding from each other, then 2018 was a year of stumbling when everyone started thinking about how to grab their piece of bread.
sallasvve

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:49:39 AM

BTC has been dying many times since its inception. But every time he went back to growth, and grew in price even more than last time.

masterfu678

Activity: 280

www.becent.com

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:55:55 AM

thank you!

Some quick change of cycles in Bitcoin. I hope that soon everything will stabilize and we will see a constant increase in the price of Bitcoin and the capitalization of the crypto market. It would be a perfect future for me.

cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:01:21 PM

I have the feeling that the market is going to recover in the upcoming months, because there is too much great news for the first quarter of 2019. Believe in crypto currencies, buy more and hold them till the end!
megaplage

Activity: 320

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:40:29 AM

I think we're just going through another spiral that we used to have, but we're not stuck. It is interesting to see and communicate with those who have been in this field for more than 8 years. I think they have something to say.)
wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:53:47 AM

BTC in 2017 benefits many people, so that every BTC user who is always waiting has reaped results that make them happy. Whereas BTC in 2018 raises anxiety for every BTC user, so many people become panicked, stressed and sad because they are afraid of losing money in BTC investments. My hope is that 2019 BTC will rise in price again and be able to provide happiness to every user with benefits that can be enjoyed for a better life.
Horas1976

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:05:07 AM

Bitcoin this year gave a surprise with panic, so many ups and downs and many people complained about losing, on the other hand, bitcoin in the past year benefited and many were interested in investing in bitcoin.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:27:31 AM

BTC in 2017 benefits many people, so that every BTC user who is always waiting has reaped results that make them happy. Whereas BTC in 2018 raises anxiety for every BTC user, so many people become panicked, stressed and sad because they are afraid of losing money in BTC investments. My hope is that 2019 BTC will rise in price again and be able to provide happiness to every user with benefits that can be enjoyed for a better life.
The drastic decline in the price of Bitcoin has indeed caused a tremendous sense of panic. Many people sell Bitcoin so quickly and they don't notice that they are losing money. Even though this is a dumping and the potential for price declines is just a moment, the increase in Bitcoin prices will definitely occur. But what we have to wait for is the right time. Do not panic !!! Panic will only make us experience failure !!!
belcini

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:31:08 AM

thank you!

From my own experience, I can say that these two years are significantly different. In 2017, prices were actively rising, causing interest and confidence among investors. Now, investor confidence is completely broken. But I still believe in the huge potential of crypto, there are chances for a rise in price next year.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
Idoe

Activity: 334

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:00:03 AM

Bitcoin is indeed good for investment because without taxes and this is self-managed, differences are very visible and have a better future even though sometimes we are mocked by a market that is never stable. In the past year, many were tempted by high prices and this year felt a loss so they were worried and panicked because of impatience in facing the market situation. But I am optimistic that the crypto's future is very good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: