Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:27:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FedoraCoin Android Wallet - Alpha Re-Release!  (Read 3755 times)
denwaotoko (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 04:16:14 PM

One thing I was wondering, just kind of a gimmick really but could help with larger transactions. Is it possible to add an option to change how your balance of TIPS is displayed.

EG. Instead of just in TIPS, have an option to display in hundreds, thousands, maybe millions of TIPS

So say you have 100,000 TIPS it could also be displayed as 100 K TIPS

Not sure how in depth it is but it could be useful.. Smiley

I understand what you're going for! As requested, I'm now working on adding "KTIPS", so it'll show how many "thousands of TIPS" you have in place of "milliTIPS" which in contrast seems really useless for this crypto. Just debugging now to get rid of all the old mTIPS and replace it with KTIPS Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fozy

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 05:25:56 PM

One thing I was wondering, just kind of a gimmick really but could help with larger transactions. Is it possible to add an option to change how your balance of TIPS is displayed.

EG. Instead of just in TIPS, have an option to display in hundreds, thousands, maybe millions of TIPS

So say you have 100,000 TIPS it could also be displayed as 100 K TIPS

Not sure how in depth it is but it could be useful.. Smiley

I understand what you're going for! As requested, I'm now working on adding "KTIPS", so it'll show how many "thousands of TIPS" you have in place of "milliTIPS" which in contrast seems really useless for this crypto. Just debugging now to get rid of all the old mTIPS and replace it with KTIPS Smiley

That's a very smart feature.

denwaotoko (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 06:14:11 AM

Updated OP, urgent message.

tl;dr FedoraCoin got some codebase rework (difficulty calcs, the annoying stuff), so I highly suggest people eject their TIPS out of their wallets before the hardfork to prevent any issues.
I will try to get the fix done Soon (tm).
denwaotoko (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 10:25:45 AM

Sorry for the double bump, but new update once again!!
Fargusson

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Mummy! I've got a domain name now! fargusson.eth

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 01:21:10 PM

Sorry for the double bump, but new update once again!!

I install it on my Android 4.3 device. Worked like a charm, synced all the blocks and received well the TiPS I send.

But when I try to send it back to my Windows wallet, I write the address, the amount, click on "OK" and it stays frozen on "Processing signature" or whatever the real translation is... Is there a minimum amount of coins to be sent ?

Moreover when you try to use another app and then go back to the wallet, this one crashes. You have to close it and open it again.

Thanks for all the work anyway   Grin
lemfuture

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 01:30:12 PM

glad to be mining fedora!  Grin

1ADLcfwTofFXb95pKhebpeRkJ4WTWsvQXB
h00395

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 02:39:31 PM

a good news!!
denwaotoko (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 04:40:26 PM

I install it on my Android 4.3 device. Worked like a charm, synced all the blocks and received well the TiPS I send.

But when I try to send it back to my Windows wallet, I write the address, the amount, click on "OK" and it stays frozen on "Processing signature" or whatever the real translation is... Is there a minimum amount of coins to be sent ?

Moreover when you try to use another app and then go back to the wallet, this one crashes. You have to close it and open it again.

Thanks for all the work anyway   Grin

Tried to recreate your problems on my phone, doesn't seem to be the case. As for minimum sending amount, try 10 TIPS or so.
I'm also able to keep DOGE and TIPS wallet both open and nothing seems to conflict. However, I'm on a relatively new version of CarbonROM's 4.4 nightlies.
It was quite late yesterday when I updated, so I wasn't able to test for very long. Once I get the time in the next few hours, I will try it out on several other devices which I own.

Regardless, thanks for the feedback!
Fargusson

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Mummy! I've got a domain name now! fargusson.eth

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 11:44:10 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2014, 01:39:31 PM by Fargusson

Thanks for all the work anyway   Grin

Tried to recreate your problems on my phone, doesn't seem to be the case. As for minimum sending amount, try 10 TIPS or so.
I'm also able to keep DOGE and TIPS wallet both open and nothing seems to conflict. However, I'm on a relatively new version of CarbonROM's 4.4 nightlies.
It was quite late yesterday when I updated, so I wasn't able to test for very long. Once I get the time in the next few hours, I will try it out on several other devices which I own.

Regardless, thanks for the feedback!

It actually crashed only during the first syncing to the network. Once this one done, no further problem. Good job  Grin

EDIT: I tried to send 10 TIPS, worked like a charm. There is actually a 1 TiPS fee when you send money through your app.

Last question: The address from which I send the coins to the android app isn't correct. Moreover, I send some TiPS two times from the same wallet, without using the coin mixer, and it displays two different address. Any clue ?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: