Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:05:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: People say altcoins won't survive  (Read 6318 times)
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:39:29 AM

Altcoin will survive because they also have their respective interests, I know they are only followers of bitcoin but they have the same goal of wanting to advance the world of cryptocurrency together.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JunMel

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:42:11 AM

Many community members have been claiming lately that altcoins are going to die or at least that 90% of altcoins are doomed. I tend to agree with them that there are many coins and tokens that are pointless and won't survive. Another cathegory are alts with solid foundations but won't manage to fight with their competitors as naturally there are numerous projects with same visions. But if you trust the project you invested in, there is no reason to change your mind just because someone says many altcoins won't succeed. Do your research and trust only your own judgement, because many ALTCOINS ARE HERE TO STAY!

Yes I have the same thoughts but I also confident that those top 5 will surely survive. Such as ETH,litecoin, monero,ripple and BTC. Or even more it depends on their market cap and performance. So well see and wait who will be left standing of those altcoins.
adpinbr

Activity: 980
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:49:46 AM

Altcoins are made to be alternative coins to bitcoin and so far, I haven't heard anything else than ethereum ( which is I heard is also going downhill) that is being acknowledged. Litecoins and ripples are sometimes mentioned but not that much like ethereum but I like to affirm that it is also improving in the past few days.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:50:06 AM

If I saw this long Altcoin has a very bright future. And I also noticed that the new coins keep popping up and this makes the competition getting tougher. So for coins that have no potential to grow surely will be lost.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Cenil

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:58:20 AM

yes maybe it's true there will be many altcoins that might not survive or survive in the current market conditions, especially altcoins whose ranks are above 50, but that doesn't mean that all altcoins that aren't in the top 50 will not survive, there are also some altcoins that have good prospects in the future even though the altcoins are not included in the top 50
Oyshi.Iqbal89

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:08:37 AM

They are wrong bro.I think altcoins will survive forever.There is no doubt about it.At this time crypto market spend their most critical time because bitcoin and all of altcoins too much down. But this don't means altcoins won't survive.Just chill bro.wait and see. Also there is some altcoins like eth,bitcoin cash,Monero etc has ability to be the next bitcoin
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:29:16 AM

Yes, in my opinion, not all of them will survive from them. Projects that have a good development team behind who will survive are very important to carry out due diligence and find out what will make coins or tokens still have good support in the long term based on the perception of their use.
Dolmar

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:48:14 AM

The Altcoins will survive, but only the chosen ones. Prices of the rest will tend to zero, they will be removed from the good exchanges.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:19:58 AM

altcoins will survive and in the future we will see many more new altcoins. but many altcoins will lose their value and become unclaimed.
Bitcoin and altcoin will always go hand in hand. but not all altcoins will survive some types of altcoins will die but some altcoins will come, in general the cryptocurrency will always survive because this is a future technology where many people will be interested in and adopting it
Mary89

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:34:01 AM

Many community members have been claiming lately that altcoins are going to die or at least that 90% of altcoins are doomed. I tend to agree with them that there are many coins and tokens that are pointless and won't survive. Another cathegory are alts with solid foundations but won't manage to fight with their competitors as naturally there are numerous projects with same visions. But if you trust the project you invested in, there is no reason to change your mind just because someone says many altcoins won't succeed. Do your research and trust only your own judgement, because many ALTCOINS ARE HERE TO STAY!
I also think that most of the altcoins just die, but there is always a certain percentage of survivors, it can be seen in almost everything, and with altcoins. In cryptocurrencies, now there are big changes that will entail a change in the system. And who will survive, will be with a great future.
javerzky

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 04:43:05 AM

thats what mostly said but still i have a good faith on some altcoin and i know some can do survive maybe most of them said that because of what they experience in some coins but i know that some can do survive, you need to select the good alts with a good potential in terms of a good dev, community and project updates or any future uses of the coin that will give you a hint of a good project

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:52:05 AM

Crypto world is a big competition, real vision and project growth used must be seen. I believe most Altcoins and tokens will be destroyed, only a few altcoins remain strong with a solid team, progress in vision and growing projects. and have a real project. it will be the future and kill their competitors.
jess04

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:20:11 AM

We cannot please everyone here with negative thoughts about Altcoin to change it to positive. Maybe it's based on their experienced or some of them lack of knowledge about Altcoin. It is true that in the world of crypto, competition always exists. Though there are some altcoins who failed but I still believed the most Altcoins will stand for its progress. I know Altcoins Team were trying there best for the success of their Altcoins.
racialopinion80

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:28:38 PM

I think Altcoin can last longer than you expected. There are lots of coins in Altcoin that are obsolete according to you. But there are also many who support and are good for us, like Ethereum, XRP, EOS, Litecoin and others. They are good and potential coins for me.
fritzvillarin

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:42:52 PM

It's all about speculations it will survive or not only time will tell. Crypto is really bad right now, so people will think negatively and we question a lot if what we are doing is right and to give up now. For some it's the best  opportunity to enter in the market again.
rockybar

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:50:28 PM

for there are still good altcoins that has a great products and has a strong team members. i think those projects will surely survive and will be supported by tge community because the products that they have are very useful in the community. but still there are some ICO right now that all they want is to hype there tokens in the market and o could say it will surely die in a few months or years.
dodongrrr

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:50:44 PM

It's not true Altcoins is still very strong for now even it encounters huge fluctuation of its prices so many times already and might be the reason also why many people keep on buying altcoins and supported ICOs project because of their belief.
Bill205

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:53:14 PM

It's simply not true. There are some altcoins which have better technology than Bitcoin. Their code is better. Projects which are going to be great in future are maybe ethereum blockchain, Ontology, and Cardano.
FIREBALL24

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

Xircus

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:56:50 PM

It's not true Altcoins is still very strong for now even it encounters huge fluctuation of its prices so many times already and might be the reason also why many people keep on buying altcoins and supported ICOs project because of their belief.
Altcoins are now demand by investors or individuals who involve here so I believe there's no worry about because it will recover when perfect time will come altcoins is the best coin that I ever heard due to its affordablelity and has a potentials.

Nurma.A

Activity: 286

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:57:39 PM

I also think like that. there will be many altcoins dead. worthless. because there are so many new ico. so there is a lot of competition between altcoins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: