Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:33:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: People say altcoins won't survive  (Read 6315 times)
jtbcoins

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:11:31 PM

I hope that someday many useless altcoins will gtfo from market. Just to clean out the market. But BTC dominance will be much bigger if it will happen.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Enterprise Ether

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:14:53 PM

I think that of course, tokens will be cleared on the cryptocurrency market. And manage to stay-the strongest. Cool Cool Cool
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:16:34 PM

altcoins together with BITCOIN will survive.
The world will be ready soon to hug the new currency.
Alternative coins are funding many good projects.
They will be in the first line of currency in each country soon.
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1480
Merit: 156

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:17:03 PM

Many community members have been claiming lately that altcoins are going to die or at least that 90% of altcoins are doomed. I tend to agree with them that there are many coins and tokens that are pointless and won't survive. Another cathegory are alts with solid foundations but won't manage to fight with their competitors as naturally there are numerous projects with same visions. But if you trust the project you invested in, there is no reason to change your mind just because someone says many altcoins won't succeed. Do your research and trust only your own judgement, because many ALTCOINS ARE HERE TO STAY!
Not all altcoins will be destroyed. I acknowledge the truth that a lot of coins and tokens are now emerging, but have very low quality. Even some alts have died because they were not developed anymore. But I still believe in some of the alts that I have invested such as ETH, LTC, and EOS.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Relautnnn1000

Activity: 40
Merit: 7

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:17:29 PM

I heard that too. But for the time being I do not accept such news too closely. After all, it is only while guesses and opinions of others. And what will happen in reality. We probably know only after the correction.
vasilisc555

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:23:32 PM

Yes, I think really more than half of Altcoins will not survive in today's market. A lot of useless coins without anything worthwhile.
kevincandra

Activity: 261
Merit: 1

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:26:07 PM

i think people who said altcoins won't survive is right, i agree that not ALL altcoin will or can survive here, only coin with good quality could survive and compete,that's a common fact

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[Fintropy]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Tokenized ETF Management Platform
www.fintropy.io
asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:30:21 PM

Yes, I think really more than half of Altcoins will not survive in today's market. A lot of useless coins without anything worthwhile.
This question went on for years and the number of coins increased and a lot of the coins survived.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
DJohnson

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:30:37 PM

Certainly some altcoins will bleed out and die over time, while others that are sound projects are likely to survive and even thrive.  It is very important to identify projects that are still active.

Many bots trade on TA alone, and even dead coins could still get traded and not become worthless as long as bots are still trading them, although I would imagine they would be much less likely to pump to large degrees as other coins would.
mikkev01

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:34:38 PM

We have different overview of altcoin, but please remember because of altcoin the cryptocurrencies survive. We don't know what kind of people those destroying the image of altcoin in crypto maybe they have some bad experience that they want to make others hate it too. For my own judging altcoin will stay until crypto is alive. I don't listen to those crypto haters because they do anything to destroy crypto world.
acidburn14

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 05:35:30 PM

There are a lot of shitcoins out there but you cannot generalize them. As you said, 90% of altcoins are pointless which I also believe but that doesn't mean that good altcoins will die with them. Some altcoins are very useful in this crypto world and there are a lot also that are under development stage, so instead of thinking that altcoins might die, i would rather think that they are just hybernating as of now and will ne ready in the near future.

Kazkar

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:42:03 PM

When the situation on the trade market changes, I think that the attitude towards different coins will also change. Even trash can will take for pampa.
GameOfBit

Activity: 275

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:51:26 PM

I agree with the opinion that many Alt-Coins are meaningless and will soon be destroyed, but there are many others who can still live and survive independently of anything.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◯ ●     REPME     ● ◯ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██    TWITTER    █ ▌  WHITEPAPER  ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
simpelplan

Activity: 407
Merit: 2

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:07:04 PM

i think people who said altcoins won't survive is right, i agree that not ALL altcoin will or can survive here, only coin with good quality could survive and compete,that's a common fact
yup "survival of the fittest" there is a lot of bad quality coin lately and i think they should not be here and they won't survive the competition, not all altcoin will survive but altcoin will always exist

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
Milla Kross

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:48:28 PM

I do not think so. I believe that the alternative cryptocurrency will live. Moreover, it will develop and we will continue to invest. After all, they bring a lot of profit and experience.
halisakal

Activity: 625
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:49:47 AM

Many community members have been claiming lately that altcoins are going to die or at least that 90% of altcoins are doomed. I tend to agree with them that there are many coins and tokens that are pointless and won't survive. Another cathegory are alts with solid foundations but won't manage to fight with their competitors as naturally there are numerous projects with same visions. But if you trust the project you invested in, there is no reason to change your mind just because someone says many altcoins won't succeed. Do your research and trust only your own judgement, because many ALTCOINS ARE HERE TO STAY!
absolutely agree! i think we can't complain unless we have some alternative to offer. easier to say stuff without proving it or taking actions, far more difficult to take some pains to actually change anything
mohammedmattar

Activity: 448
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 10:57:10 AM

The market law governing the market since ancient times is
Stay only for the better
Developers of these currencies and tokens must work hard to keep

Note ... As the market grows, many of them will be absorbed.
Badboy[BTC]

Activity: 490

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:24:59 AM

People can not know the future and therefore they can not claim that all altcoins will die. Of course without a doubt, many altcoins are slowly cease to exist and many coins are beginning to be removed from the stock exchanges but still I believe that the top coins are likely to remain, well, at least we will still be able to get out of them without losses
globpanels

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:43:23 AM

People can not know the future and therefore they can not claim that all altcoins will die. Of course without a doubt, many altcoins are slowly cease to exist and many coins are beginning to be removed from the stock exchanges but still I believe that the top coins are likely to remain, well, at least we will still be able to get out of them without losses

everyone can predict but it's not necessarily true, seeing today there are many coins that don't have a price. Altcoins that have great potential for good quality and strong foundations can survive to rise again so that not all Altcoins can die. Altcoin can still survive if it has power, the market will soon rise later.
Zinooki

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:56:41 AM

So they say because so many Altcoins do not need in the market. The market is oversaturated. If the Altcoins did not depreciate, as for example the goods, then there would be a demand for the bottom. But in fact, why invest in something that you may never need.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: