Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:03:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Waring : Deal at your own risk with rikfredsy  (Read 200 times)
Patatas (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:15:48 PM

Account in question : rikfredsy

Red Flags: Account wakes up after a year and starts posting shady stuff in the Currency Exchange and Lending sections. They account still holds BitMixer signature which was shut down a while ago.

Hello everyone,

I want to buy btc Cash in person in Paris let me know if you're interested

Contact number +337 58 83 76 68

Hello,

I want to buy $500 BTC Via PayPal

Let me know if you're interested

Contact number +337 58 83 76 68

Deal with them at your own risk.

You may ask them to sign a message from one of their oldest posted address
    Economy / Lending / Re: Need some BTC? 🌟Collateral Optional🌟   on: November 23, 2014, 07:40:58 PM
can i get 0.5 btc loan?
return 0.75 in 24 hours (1day)
or 0.65 in 2-3 hours over skype screenshare you watch everything i do
address: 13TtgJtzJZ9q5BsJfCj3QKpr4sC2rHL8bJ
let me know
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 2165

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 04:00:54 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2018, 04:50:23 PM by Coolcryptovator

Exchange btc with PayPal is high risk except well trusted member. PayPal could dispute until 180 days.  Although he is Sr. Member but its still not enough to deal with PayPal. Obviously who will deal he will do his own risk. On the other hand I don't think any escrow will involved with PayPal deal.

Sign a message really doesn't mean he is trusted. Sign message means he is the original owner of this account.

And your point is?  Undecided
Point is lots of peoples may be don't know about PayPal dispute, thats why I mention(just for awareness).

Which part of my post conveyed that signing a message means he is trusted? No Shit Sherlock.

Did I mentioned you mean it Huh I write my opinion. Tongue

Note: I think it will be more better to reply on his thread instead of discuss on reputation. Because someone will not read on reputation before deal with him.

By the way thanks for awareness.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Patatas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:18:12 PM

Exchange btc with PayPal is high risk except well trusted member. PayPal could dispute until 180 days.  Although he is Sr. Member but its still not enough to deal with PayPal. Obviously who will deal he will do his own risk. On the other hand I don't think any escrow will involved with PayPal deal.
And your point is?  Undecided

Sign a message really doesn't mean he is trusted. Sign message means he is the original owner of this account.
Which part of my post conveyed that signing a message means he is trusted? No Shit Sherlock.
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1261

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 05:02:34 PM

The account was hacked which was mentioned by Lauda. And Lauda tagged the account but as Lauda is not DT negative trust has been gone away. Now this guy woke up and started spamming. See trust and woke up info:

See his/her spam post and posts gap: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=363199;sa=showPosts
Archive: https://archive.fo/Hth0p
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:07:16 PM

That is not what worries me here. They posted this:

~
Thanks

My telegram is David91BTC

I am not sure should I post result of my little investigation unless OP wants to move thread to investigation, as it include some personal information but anyway person from that picture seems to be someone else, and I have found different information on twitter, linkedin and paxful(including account with high positive rating).
Patatas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:29:24 PM

I am not sure should I post result of my little investigation unless OP wants to move thread to investigation, as it include some personal information but anyway person from that picture seems to be someone else, and I have found different information on twitter, linkedin and paxful(including account with high positive rating).
I don't really want to move the thread to the investigation because I'm least interested who the real person is. Just wanted to make sure a negative feedback is left on his profile so people are careful while dealing with him. Thank you or doing that.  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: