Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:17:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Suspicious signature campaign !!! icoforums.net  (Read 2730 times)
Findingnemo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 757

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:58:41 AM

Maybe a newbie here posting might not give that much of a comment here but I was paid by that site for 0.02 eth for a measly less than 20 number of posts while the one who referred me got 0.50 eth. There's no referral thing here though, and if you rread the original thread again it was down due to a server migration.

Its also dumb to close a site that is yet to monetize after spending few ETH. Also you can simply login via gmail instead of creating an actual account with password.  

Also the hero member is funny lol, so he wanted "him" to be prioritize since he had higher ranking than others? What a nice way to treat other lower rank members here. Now since the admin decline your request just because you dont want to follow the rules he imposed, just move on ok. Also based on the chat logs that you posted yourself it looks to me that you'e the arrogant one and you look down on others.

Tldr; I was paid so everything is ok for me.

Just my 2 cents.
I don't think he is arguing for higher ranks should priorize,if a good campaign manager would accept the best posters to expose more about the project not the shit posters,that is why he is saying he got rejected but many one line shit posters were accepted.

But why a bounty hunter is managing such an huge project and even he is not wearing the signature of that ICO forum.Suspicious right. Shocked

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kren27

Activity: 28
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:29:05 AM

Maybe a newbie here posting might not give that much of a comment here but I was paid by that site for 0.02 eth for a measly less than 20 number of posts while the one who referred me got 0.50 eth. There's no referral thing here though, and if you rread the original thread again it was down due to a server migration.

Its also dumb to close a site that is yet to monetize after spending few ETH. Also you can simply login via gmail instead of creating an actual account with password.  

Also the hero member is funny lol, so he wanted "him" to be prioritize since he had higher ranking than others? What a nice way to treat other lower rank members here. Now since the admin decline your request just because you dont want to follow the rules he imposed, just move on ok. Also based on the chat logs that you posted yourself it looks to me that you'e the arrogant one and you look down on others.

Just my 2 cents.
I don't think he is arguing for higher ranks should priorize,if a good campaign manager would accept the best posters to expose more about the project not the shit posters,that is why he is saying he got rejected but many one line shit posters were accepted.

But why a bounty hunter is managing such an huge project and even he is not wearing the signature of that ICO forum.Suspicious right. Shocked

May I ask then, who are those shitposters he's referring to? also did you even check the chat logs? he's simply trying to down the person just because his application was not accepted.
Also this " This is why I hate these new forums as it is so easy for them to just sush away anything negative and screen content.  " then why did he tried to join the campaign in the first place if he hated them.
legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:47:00 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2018, 08:01:12 AM by legendster

So a newbie, a pinoy as in from the same country as the "admin" and "kousei_arima" - the two showrunners of this entire facade apart from the mystery owner.

You even got merited by two people who are in the same campaign. Smells like merit abuse if you ask me or bias, but hey I'm not judging a newbie earning some merit, not at all. I am sure the entire philippines would be ready to merit vote you to presidency (and massacre some drug addicts)

Returning to the topic.

Aww you find me funny? So sweet of you.

I don't look down upon anyone. Since you are pretending to be a newbie I am going to let this slide - because clearly you do not know me (we all know you are just an alt of somebody here so don't worry)
My motto has always been about HELPING people. Supporting them. Not the other way around.

I never asked to be prioritized
Since you TLDR-ed the entire point, you don't get to pass judgements. READ what's written (or maybe you are one of the admin guy who knows?)

The entire point was the person handling this campaign doesnt even understand how applications are processed.
  • He has a separate application form that people need to manually fill up  - Laziness from the "manager" that results in an unorganized haphazard sheet to read
  • He overlooked the fact that I was already in another campaign and I mentioned it quite clearly that I am ready to update my profile the moment I am accepted into THIS campaign. A standard campaign application process.

Thats how its done. But he simply rejected my entry citing that I had the wrong avatar / signature. Hence signifying his lack of experience as a manager - of which he is doing a shit job AND a basic common sense.
    http://i66.tinypic.com/2ep4rap.jpg
    http://i66.tinypic.com/2ymccog.jpg

• Look into the chat log the two guys don't even agree on how many people should actually be in the campaign, one of them even said that he thinks 200 people are way too many.  
    Which could mean the out of clue spreadsheet monkey could be way beyond their actual campaign budget

May I ask then, who are those shitposters he's referring to? also did you even check the chat logs? he's simply trying to down the person just because his application was not accepted.
Also this " This is why I hate these new forums as it is so easy for them to just sush away anything negative and screen content.  " then why did he tried to join the campaign in the first place if he hated them.

No you may not ask. Because the sheet is already present and everyone regardless of how biased or dumbwitted they are can read it and judge for themselves.

And I tried to join because of the same reason everyone else joined. But after I applied and before I was "rejected" I came here check the timestamps of every post. The suspicion bug had already bitten me. It made no sense for me to risk going out of a reputable well trusted campaign manager's campaign and head into another super high paying campaign that doesn't even trust escrows.

#IfSomethingIsTooGoodToBeTrueThenItProbablyIs

Besides that, I am not opening that hodge-podge of a sheet again to hurt my head.

but I was paid by that site for 0.02 eth for a measly less than 20 number of posts
That is $6.

The signature campaign is offering up to more than 40x that amount. Suppose they pay out the lower-ranking participants that they accept right now, and will stop when they accept higher rank members. That means a lot of free traffic and assumed reliability, at least to start with.

This hypothesis also mimics the standard protocol of a ponzi and/or con.

Yup I understand, the only reason why I posted here is to inform that I was paid, though it's not the bounty campaign since I'm not eligible for it. The only thing that somewhat got my attention is the person earlier who kept on spamming the bounty thread, I only went to that thread to check why the website is down then I saw his posts lol.

.. I was paid so everything is ok for me

Just my 2 cents.

Look, you said you got your $6 .. it never happened unless you prove that with transactional hashes and prove that you actually got paid by these guys.

And even if you - an obvious shiller for these guys - got paid your $6 - does that mean that over 200 people should trust these people for amounts of over thousands of dollars? That too when these guys have out right refused to trust the very community leaders (escrow holders) they are trying to syphon onto their forum?

Also, do not overlook the fact that they deleted my post on their forum asking the owners why they are not accepting escrow. If not the entire amount surely they could entrust someone trustworthy here who can hold at least the weekly payments for the participants.

But they outright deleted that post because fuck logic and transparency.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
Sachin1986

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:52:19 AM

I checked the transaction they rewarded to contestants.Most are successful.If this is scam or something, then what is the motive behind that???
legendster

www.V.systems

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:57:11 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2018, 08:10:25 AM by legendster

I checked the transaction they rewarded to contestants.Most are successful.If this is scam or something, then what is the motive behind that???

No one is accusing them of scam.
But no one is absolving them of it either. At least not anyone with half a brain at the least.

Paying for contests and measely sums are still somewhat of a believable thing but a 1000 ETH entrusted to a bounty hunter? Someone who has no clue on how to handle a campaign application? The outright denial to escrow or even show proof of a wallet that has this elusive 1000 ETH - all of this just reeks of stinky dead fishes to me.

What I think they are trying to do is boost their forum member numbers and then they will approach a new ICO/Startup and charge them a fortune to advertise their product on their forum.

OR

No escrow, no limitation to number of joiners, no response from admin.

Be wary until these are provided, it's not uncommon for campaigns to scam.

NOTE: IT IS VERY POSSIBLE OP IS PHISHING FOR BITCOINTALK ACCOUNTS, BE WARY, DO NOT USE THE SAME DETAILS ON BOTH SITES, IF YOU HAVE ALREADY, CHANGE YOUR BITCOINTALK DETAILS JUST IN CASE!

EVERYONE, PLEASE QUOTE THIS ON LATER PAGES

ALSO

Their escrow wallet :

Was funded just 12 hours ago. Who's wallet is this? Where is the ownership proof? Who is in control? Who is the owner? Why is it coming from Binance and not an identifiable owner's wallet?

██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
kren27

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:47:35 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2018, 08:58:54 AM by kren27

So a newbie, a pinoy as in from the same country as the "admin" and "kousei_arima" - the two showrunners of this entire facade apart from the mystery owner.

You even got merited by two people who are in the same campaign. Smells like merit abuse if you ask me or bias, but hey I'm not judging a newbie earning some merit, not at all. I am sure the entire philippines would be ready to merit vote you to presidency (and massacre some drug addicts)

Returning to the topic.

Aww you find me funny? So sweet of you.

I don't look down upon anyone. Since you are pretending to be a newbie I am going to let this slide - because clearly you do not know me (we all know you are just an alt of somebody here so don't worry)
My motto has always been about HELPING people. Supporting them. Not the other way around.

I never asked to be prioritized
Since you TLDR-ed the entire point, you don't get to pass judgements. READ what's written (or maybe you are one of the admin guy who knows?)

The entire point was the person handling this campaign doesnt even understand how applications are processed.
  • He has a separate application form that people need to manually fill up  - Laziness from the "manager" that results in an unorganized haphazard sheet to read
  • He overlooked the fact that I was already in another campaign and I mentioned it quite clearly that I am ready to update my profile the moment I am accepted into THIS campaign. A standard campaign application process.

Thats how its done. But he simply rejected my entry citing that I had the wrong avatar / signature. Hence signifying his lack of experience as a manager - of which he is doing a shit job AND a basic common sense.
    http://i66.tinypic.com/2ep4rap.jpg
    http://i66.tinypic.com/2ymccog.jpg

• Look into the chat log the two guys don't even agree on how many people should actually be in the campaign, one of them even said that he thinks 200 people are way too many.  
    Which could mean the out of clue spreadsheet monkey could be way beyond their actual campaign budget

Also this " This is why I hate these new forums as it is so easy for them to just sush away anything negative and screen content.  " then why did he tried to join the campaign in the first place if he hated them.

No you may not ask. Because the sheet is already present and everyone regardless of how biased or dumbwitted they are can read it and judge for themselves.

And I tried to join because of the same reason everyone else joined. But after I applied and before I was "rejected" I came here check the timestamps of every post. The suspicion bug had already bitten me. It made no sense for me to risk going out of a reputable well trusted campaign manager's campaign and head into another super high paying campaign that doesn't even trust escrows.

#IfSomethingIsTooGoodToBeTrueThenItProbablyIs

Besides that, I am not opening that hodge-podge of a sheet again to hurt my head.

but I was paid by that site for 0.02 eth for a measly less than 20 number of posts
That is $6.

The signature campaign is offering up to more than 40x that amount. Suppose they pay out the lower-ranking participants that they accept right now, and will stop when they accept higher rank members. That means a lot of free traffic and assumed reliability, at least to start with.

This hypothesis also mimics the standard protocol of a ponzi and/or con.

Yup I understand, the only reason why I posted here is to inform that I was paid, though it's not the bounty campaign since I'm not eligible for it. The only thing that somewhat got my attention is the person earlier who kept on spamming the bounty thread, I only went to that thread to check why the website is down then I saw his posts lol.

.. I was paid so everything is ok for me

Just my 2 cents.

Look, you said you got your $6 .. it never happened unless you prove that with transactional hashes and prove that you actually got paid by these guys.

And even if you - an obvious shiller for these guys - got paid your $6 - does that mean that over 200 people should trust these people for amounts of over thousands of dollars? That too when these guys have out right refused to trust the very community leaders (escrow holders) they are trying to syphon onto their forum?

Also, do not overlook the fact that they deleted my post on their forum asking the owners why they are not accepting escrow. If not the entire amount surely they could entrust someone trustworthy here who can hold at least the weekly payments for the participants.

But they outright deleted that post because fuck logic and transparency.

LMAO, merit abuse? seriously? also it sounds like you're a racist as well.  also being a newbie here doesn't mean that I'm stupid. Just because your ego didn't accept that the admin did not accepted you as a part of the bounty campaign, and now those that you called "shit poster" are accepted. Felt crying now?

You're even planning to create a story about me being an alt of someone here, is there any benefit for me doing that lol? if you even check my post, they're mainly posts from airdrop threads. Also do you have any proof of it? or just accusing me of something I didn't do? coz you can't think of anything and you'll just create a fairy tale about me. And yes for a fact, I don't even know who the f are you.

Oh by the way here's my transaction:

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x46e17d5bc86d670bd8b2d32e9e6bfff7fd12b11528cca9426511d19ca3342556

also I don't even know where did that admin came from, while for the moderator. I was a member first before he was added AFAIK, I even reported most of his initial post as he acted like a police in every threads.

While for the basic common sense, can you enlighten me about it? since as you can see I'm a newbie here. How do you define it perhaps with your own LOGIC + EGO? lol

So to make the story short, you're whining because you and the admin did not come into the conclusion whether which one would budge first?

You updating your siggy + avatar first, or the admin adding you on the bounty participants before you updated yours?
Also you've mentioned that you hated new forums right? then why did you even bother joining that website?

" Since you TLDR-ed the entire point, you don't get to pass judgements.  "

- > I guess you can look into the mirror, you judged me because of merits, my nationality and my rank here. Ironic right?

No one is accusing them a scam? have you read what you posted before?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4898414.msg44207919#msg44207919

" I will keep repeating this post until the campaign host and owners make a statement on the scam accusation / suspicion thread I mentioned here."
Who posted that? a ghost probably.
legendster

www.V.systems

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:43:41 AM

whine..

Learn to read.

██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
Findingnemo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 757

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:53:31 AM

Their escrow wallet :

Was funded just 12 hours ago. Who's wallet is this? Where is the ownership proof? Who is in control? Who is the owner? Why is it coming from Binance and not an identifiable owner's wallet?
The trust can be made if he actually holds that money by signing in message from that wallet,because I doubt that a bounty hunters is worth to hold 1000 ETH?

Why they are afraid to take an reputed escrow if they were legit. Huh

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
kren27

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:05:52 AM

Yep, I know how to read. So what now? can't say anything anymore? or probably you already looked in the mirror.
legendster

www.V.systems

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:10:34 PM

I have said what I want to say and I will not engage in a pissing contest in a dimwit like you who simply can't read.

Just like how being still and being silent arent the same thing, similarly, reading sentences doesn't mean you actually read them or understand what's written. Hence dimwit. Not an insult. A fact.

Their escrow wallet :

The trust can be made if he actually holds that money by signing in message from that wallet,because I doubt that a bounty hunters is worth to hold 1000 ETH?

Legit or not they do not have 1000 ETH to pay for. Otherwise, the owner would have responded.

██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
Maestro75

Activity: 1918
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 02:20:00 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2018, 09:29:10 PM by Maestro75

I believe all these bickering will come to rest next week when pay day will come. I know that whatever the bounty manager say here now without a proof of escrow will not be accepted by those accusing him of inappropriate behavior. Such concern and fear is expected. I also feel it. But that does not mean the bounty hunters will get scammed.
kren27

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:29:30 PM

I have said what I want to say and I will not engage in a pissing contest in a dimwit like you who simply can't read.

Just like how being still and being silent arent the same thing, similarly, reading sentences doesn't mean you actually read them or understand what's written. Hence dimwit. Not an insult. A fact.

Their escrow wallet :

Legit or not they do not have 1000 ETH to pay for. Otherwise, the owner would have responded.

Uhm okay thanks for the insult, feel crying now? Btw I'm currently waiting in line as someone who might get paid 0.5 eth for 100+post today/tom.

It doesn't guarantee though that bounty for signature will be paid for sure. Well it doesn't matter to you though since you're not even included on the bounty list afaik.  Grin
Kemarit
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1352

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:46:21 PM

All warnings signs for a possible "Scam".

1. Inexperience Campaign Manager
2. Escrow is a Must
3. Not responding to this thread.

Please take note that I'm not accusing the project as a Scam. But its a bit sketchy not having escrow that $1000 ETH because as others have pointed out, who the hell hold the funds?

I quickly scanned the list of accepted participants, #166 and #167 possibly an alt. If anyone can connect the 2, it will be much better  Grin

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
kren27

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:54:21 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2018, 04:02:42 PM by kren27

https://etherscan.io/tx/0xa60f6fdf0e6f9b9a7cf5bc089b82b9fbfd14db6d218db51577662010fb0162e1

So here's the proof of the 0.5 eth payment, again this is for the activity campaign. It doesnt guarantee that the signature bounty will be paid as well. Btw it might be a good idea to check on the wallet as well, it only have 3 eth remaining, lets see if there would be a restocking of it or not.
bitmover
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 5885

bitcoindata.science

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 06:46:54 PM

With all that money he could hire the. Best posters in the forum

They would be creating very good threads in icoforum . This could even make that forum a good one.

Snow he is hiring spammers and probably will not pay anyone. If he pays, he is wasting money because people will just spam "good project" there lol

What a waste.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
CaptainLance

Activity: 34
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:05:53 PM

Check this out people. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4913013.0
Iamsendiii, their bounty manager is enrolling a bunch of his alt accounts. Is involved with merit abuse, trust farming and bounty cheating.
researcher194

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:53:13 PM

Addition to # 52

That´s not all. There is more uncredible signature bounty campaign for HOWEYCOINS

pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 10:45:06 PM

Addition to # 52

That´s not all. There is more uncredible signature bounty campaign for HOWEYCOINS
Seems like you don't realize what the reality is. Stop jumping to immediate conclusions.

With all that money he could hire the. Best posters in the forum

They would be creating very good threads in icoforum . This could even make that forum a good one.

Snow he is hiring spammers and probably will not pay anyone. If he pays, he is wasting money because people will just spam "good project" there lol

What a waste.
Well, those people who post only "good project" type of posts are paid more than the best posters. And who cares about spam, when you get money.

kren27

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:17:49 AM

Just an update, so the wallet for activity has been funded by the admin, there's only 3 eth remaining last night from the last post that I had here, an extra 10 eth has been added few hours ago.
researcher194

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:17:44 AM

About HoweyCoins ICO and related bounty campaign signatures:   https://www.investor.gov/howeycoins
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: