Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 02:58:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing decision  (Read 29647 times)
kenlee90 (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:35:25 AM

Is current time good for buy more coin?
Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hang Vivian

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:38:57 AM

me too, I considering about buy some more ETH, but the market this time seems too bleak and my coins on exchange loosing the price so much
longergou

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:39:11 AM

Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!
The direction of the market cannot be completely accurately predicted, so we can only judge when it is suitable for buying through our own experience. When we reach the price of our hearts, we choose to buy. Of course, every purchase is actually Risky, we need to consider our own risk tolerance and then decide how much to use to buy. Don't all in , this is not wise

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
firewa

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:43:06 AM

For the time being, don't invest well.
The market is too unstable now. And the market has been falling, and it has been falling every day for a few months, when buying is likely to continue to fall.
Nalbo

Activity: 869
Merit: 125

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:45:57 AM

This is the correct time to invest in crypto. The price of almost all of crypto is lowest for a complete year and the price are going sideways after the fall. The next step is sure to be a rise. And it's better to invest now than feel you've missed an opportunity latter.
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:51:59 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2018, 01:21:05 PM by gwaposakon

As long as you are investing to a legitimate coin its good to hodl coins. Especially for coins with long-term potential. If you have the resources then buy now while prices are very low. You will earn big when the prices go high.
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 10:08:17 AM

In Nov-Dec everybody was willing to see these prices again to buy a shitload of coins. This could very well be the best time to buy more coins, but also the worst time since nobody can really predicts the markets.

The best advice is to buy in steps, using only a % of your capital and if the markets keep going down you keep buying to average down your buys.

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
dimonstration

Activity: 2562
Merit: 659

Dimon6969

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:16:25 AM

In Nov-Dec everybody was willing to see these prices again to buy a shitload of coins. This could very well be the best time to buy more coins, but also the worst time since nobody can really predicts the markets.

The best advice is to buy in steps, using only a % of your capital and if the markets keep going down you keep buying to average down your buys.

And after you bought a lot of coins in a dip and if keep going down you must hold it until the market are going well. Don't just buy coin of course you need to analyze the coin that you want to invest. Long term investment is the best choice in this situation.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
millensharon8

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:20:10 AM

For coins and tokens with prospects, then for sure, it is a good time to invest. Nevertheless, if you are the type who can monitor trends, I would advise you wait a little bit and wait for the consolidation period of most of the coins before getting in at all. The thing now is that the market could still go lower since we are still in a huge downtrend for most coins, so in that case, you would want to be a bit careful making investment decisions unless you just want to go long and forget if the market goes lower or not.

Coingram

Activity: 295

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:23:44 AM

Its a very good time to buy, as for me its good time to buy NEO, I believe in this coin and my prediction for the price is around 200$ per coin during next year, I think its going to happen winter 2019
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:24:53 AM

This time is a bloody market so for me it is the best chance for investors to buy for a valuable coins and coins that have good potential in the future. Investing is good but see to it that you are investing a legit project or at least you found out it has a good future ahead so that you can earn huge profit. If I have money for now I will invest for some coins that will boom in the future there are lots there only the capital is the problem.
Esiky

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:46:38 AM

The current market situation is quite bleak and downtrend in the past 8 months, I do not know if the market has continued to go down or not but I think you can spend some of your capital to buy coins from now
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:00:44 AM

Don't regret what you've done mate because indeed this is just a temporary situation that always happened without any sign since more factors emerge in the market, and the common reason why market is so unpredictable nowadays . But no need to worry because as i say this is just a temporary which is much better to put more patience on it instead of panicking and repenting because in fact it will recover again soon.
platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:06:48 AM

Crypto rinco is now very unstable and looking at these falls I can say that now is a good time to buy coins. Now the price of almost all coins is very low and it seems to me that the market will soon begin to grow rapidly.

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:16:55 AM

The situation of market now aren't well and almost all crypto are in a cheap price, buy more is a good thing that you must do. If I have an capital I would buy more and hold it for long term, for now the current coin that I have are decided to hold for long time.

Fadhil Pahlawadi

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:20:48 AM

if it is asked to multiply it is OK to follow all the things in this forum and what needs to be remembered, the effectiveness we take is not allowed to doubt the price of coins falling

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:38:56 AM

Right now many coins are already stabilizing and I have seen many altcoins that dropped price for more than 40% and rose back up for almost 30%. Even though the price did not even rose back to the original price before it dropped it only means one thing the market is now stabilizing a little bit which is a good entry point right now for investing.
Jpt

Activity: 374
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:51:04 AM

One thing is that if you believe that cryptocurrency will exit forever, then you can invest in it. But invest only in good coins. There are hundres of coins out there in the market and it is also true that not all coins will perform well and exist. I think it is right time to buy coins as they are low in prices. But choose good coins.
aftertumern

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:11:43 PM

Before making any kind of investment, we should understand that investment is the coexistence of profit and risk. The direction of the market cannot be completely accurately grasped but predictable, so we must find the best buying opportunity based on our own experience. At the same time, depending on your risk tolerance, you decide how much to buy.
KeepupSlim

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:14:12 PM

First of all, do some investigation, research some coins and decide on your own wich projects have in your opinion are worth your money. Buy and HODL.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: