Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:40:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing decision  (Read 29647 times)
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:33:38 PM

I have to say one thing. In any case, today making a decision that will be used in the future is not very profitable and not very good without analyzing the project, because today the project audit and analysis need to be carried out unequivocally.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 12:34:28 PM

different aspects as investors to work on decision as disputing list of unit with indication as appealing study on closing of returns with the target to complete within terms of plan, as referring use with expends on tasks of evaluation and moderation.

Correlll

Activity: 310
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:39:08 PM

Now it is an outstanding time to buy more coins! During the last night, the prices were dropped by 10 percent and it is a great sign! Just buy  more coins now or you will regret in the future! The bullish market will come soon and I hope that was the last down movement for this year!
AndRE177

Activity: 322

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:40:50 PM

Yes, indeed, the market situation is very complicated. And not always proven rules apply here. Therefore, I would advise buying at the beginning of the growth of the price of cryptocurrency.

You voiced the universal rule. Just how to distinguish the beginning of growth from the next small rebound, after which an even deeper fall follows?

bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:00:25 PM

To start a new growth, you need to create a situation when people again want to invest in cryptocurrency, to create such a situation, it is necessary to reduce prices to a new minimum, which means that the price of Bitcoin can fall below $ 5000 in the next month and only after that growth can begin.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
alexsoul

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:34:18 PM

I think now is the perfect time to buy cryptocurrency. Crypto currency has not shown growth for a long time, but soon it will change and those who bought it now will get very rich. Therefore, if you still have not bought cryptocurrency, I advise you to hurry.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
AshdiD22

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:49:16 PM

I think that now you can buy coins, as the prices are low, but there is a possibility that they will be even lower after a couple of weeks. Personally, I think it's a good entry point for beginners.
I also think that this condition is good starting point  for beginners to enter the cryptobusiness. The market is really low and you can buy coins which will bring you  a lot of profit in future.
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:42:30 AM

Is current time good for buy more coin?
Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!
If you are in doubt and can't decide which coin to buy, sell it is better to buy Bitcoin than altcoin because you can't go wrong with Bitcoin because it is the coin that have an assurance to grow its value  and most stable than all.
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:53:46 AM

Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!
If you are confused about buying coins or not, I think you should not buy them because you are still confused, you still have no experience and knowledge in the cryptocurrency market , you should learn more about it before buying them . 
Golftech

Activity: 2114
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:57:51 AM

If you are confused about buying coins or not, I think you should not buy them because you are still confused, you still have no experience and knowledge in the cryptocurrency market , you should learn more about it before buying them . 
Buying low and selling high is the common strategy from any market that requires us trading assets to assets, but inside this industry we are unsure what would be the next thing to happen, you need to be fully equipped by knowledge and understanding before deciding your next steps, there's always a catch whenever you place your money make sure you can handle the risk and afford to wait if you bought in a wrong timing.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
oOVVVVVVVOo

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:03:47 AM

Buying low and selling high is the common strategy from any market that requires us trading assets to assets, but inside this industry we are unsure what would be the next thing to happen, you need to be fully equipped by knowledge and understanding before deciding your next steps, there's always a catch whenever you place your money make sure you can handle the risk and afford to wait if you bought in a wrong timing.
I would say this: Take a risk and you will know if you want to be in cryptocurrency or go ahead and buy top altcoins
Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:26:38 PM

If you believe in the good potential of a particular coin, then now is the ideal time for promising investments. After all, the prices of most coins are already approaching their minimum. Therefore, it may now be a profitable decision to buy and hold reliable altcoins for the future.
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:34:08 PM

I will suggest to buy coins in this market situation since the price is too low and I think in a short time market will raise up again and go back to it good situation. But all the decision is up to you.
somelink

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:36:11 PM

The market is currently uncertain and no one can say anything. If you want to invest do your own research, however be careful with your decision. Good luck.
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:38:59 PM

I use the same strategy too when investing crypto. But the current situation in the market has been so unpredictable that the market price could spike high and low at an instant and seems not to follow any trend. Sometimes when I am fully sure of the platform I only trust my instinct to work for me when trading. Guess what, sometimes it works with me.
Danilotot

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:40:09 PM

For me also an investor, my job is to buy potencial coins that are low and just hold first because it's better to invest coins first because it's low and wait for it, thereby better for me.
robaya

Activity: 348

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:43:41 PM

For me also an investor, my job is to buy potencial coins that are low and just hold first because it's better to invest coins first because it's low and wait for it, thereby better for me.
but sometimes to choose a potential coin that is very difficult. because now the success of a project with a large income also cannot guarantee that the coin will be successful in the market. therefore avoid investing ico coins now and switch to investing coins in large volumes, it can give us a big advantage.
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 02:55:27 PM

If you are risk taker then you invest in ico because they can give good profit but many ico prove to be scam today. But in today scenario you must invest in market because either coin shed its value or shows trend of upward. Scam risk is also reduced

Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:08:54 PM

but sometimes to choose a potential coin that is very difficult. because now the success of a project with a large income also cannot guarantee that the coin will be successful in the market. therefore avoid investing ico coins now and switch to investing coins in large volumes, it can give us a big advantage.
This year is a bad year for ICOs because there are so many ICOs that have failed so it's better to buy coins that have been guaranteed strong in the market such as EOS, Ripple, NEO and ETH. in my opinion holding a coin like that will be safer and also guarantee more profit if you are patient holding it.

namlong

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:10:42 PM

This is the right approach, but in the market that we now see this approach is not profitable and  not good. Almost all ICO are now in decline.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: