Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:18:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is bad  (Read 971 times)
Nagesh021 (OP)

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:49:11 AM

sorry - didn't realise I was dealing with Satoshi, Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos all rolled into one. The wealth needed to purchase a major european City in its entirety is far greater than your whole countries GDP.. and as for schooling, it sounds like that is something you are lacking young Pajeet. I think its time you did go home, change the tampon and let your mummy give you some breast milk..

Night night princess..

I told i'll buy your town bitch! The only one who's lacking breast milk here is you! Oh wait. I remember finishing it from your mum. Sorry mate.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 09:54:08 AM

I told i'll buy your town bitch! The only one who's lacking breast milk here is you! Oh wait. I remember finishing it from your mum. Sorry mate.

Well seeing as my mother has been dead for over 30 years, I think that would be classified as impossible as you are coming across as a pre pubescent boy. As I said previously I live in a major City your continued claim of being able to "buy my town bitch" just shows how little credibility and mental capacity you have.

Now if I said I could.. " buy your town young Pajeet" that is a believable and likely correct statement.

I would suggest walking away from the screen and having a tear wank right now - PEE MAN is running out of piss yet again..

much love princess, looking forward to hearing your next witty reply sweet cheeks.

EDIT - Has the wealth to buy a Major European City - but still signs up for Pajeet bounties..

Sorry Jeff/Bill/Satoshi...

your mumma is calling you..

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
Nagesh021 (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:05:09 AM

Well seeing as my mother has been dead for over 30 years, I think that would be classified as impossible as you are coming across as a pre pubescent boy. As I said previously I live in a major City your continued claim of being able to "buy my town bitch" just shows how little credibility and mental capacity you have.

Now if I said I could.. " buy your town young Pajeet" that is a believable and likely correct statement.

I would suggest walking away from the screen and having a tear wank right now - PEE MAN is running out of piss yet again..

much love princess, looking forward to hearing your next witty reply sweet cheeks.

EDIT - Has the wealth to buy a Major European City - but still signs up for Pajeet bounties..

Sorry Jeff/Bill/Satoshi...

your mumma is calling you..

bwhahahahhahaha!, You buying my town? You dug up so much to find dirt on me? You think i'm participating in that bounty because i need cash? Man, You're funny! The signature and the bounty that i've been following is because i like both the projects you pussy! And you're kinda scaring me now by calling me sweet cheeks. I'm straight bro. Go find someone else to hump homo  Grin
You can run out of piss but something that you will never run out is the shit that come's off your small fucking head!

Edit- Why you holding that point of buying the town? Got nothing else. And dude how jobless and lonely are you in life? You spent 10 minutes to go through my profile? Go out of the shithole that you're staying in and get a life bud!
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 10:11:02 AM

bwhahahahhahaha!, You buying my town? You dug up so much to find dirt on me? You think i'm participating in that bounty because i need cash? Man, You're funny! The signature and the bounty that i've been following is because i like both the projects you pussy! And you're kinda scaring me now by calling me sweet cheeks. I'm straight bro. Go find someone else to hump homo  Grin
You can run out of piss but something that you will never run out is the shit that come's off your small fucking head!

You signed up for a Pajeet bounty - one of you 1st 30 posts on the forum, this makes you a bounty hunting Pajeet.. You are throwing around bold statements that "if" true would make you richer than the creator of the bitcoin whitepaper and the richest man in the world plus Bill gates combined. You do sound like a stupid little fuck, my dad would beat your dad up type Buffoon.

With all the homophobic comments coming out of your mouth I can only assume you are a virgin, but knowing your location and some of your country people fondness of prime goat meat I will make the bold assumption that you lost your virginity to the village goat. Anyway enough of this nonsense, you are but a child way way over your head here. However if you wish to prove me wrong, please sign an address with a couple of hundred BTC in it and I will be happy to continue this all day long.

Nagesh021 (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:18:25 AM

You signed up for a Pajeet bounty - one of you 1st 30 posts on the forum, this makes you a bounty hunting Pajeet.. You are throwing around bold statements that "if" true would make you richer than the creator of the bitcoin whitepaper and the richest man in the world plus Bill gates combined. You do sound like a stupid little fuck, my dad would beat your dad up type Buffoon.

With all the homophobic comments coming out of your mouth I can only assume you are a virgin, but knowing your location and some of your country people fondness of prime goat meat I will make the bold assumption that you lost your virginity to the village goat. Anyway enough of this nonsense, you are but a child way way over your head here. However if you wish to prove me wrong, please sign an address with a couple of hundred BTC in it and I will be happy to continue this all day long.

I don't have any BTC's kid. So according to you only people with btc are rich? This shows how shitty you are! Your dad would beat up my dad ype?please get your dad in here coz it Looks like your weak ass is already scared. Not like i want to continue this too you fuckface! Again i'm assuming you didn't read my old comment I signed up for the bounty because i like it Now, Let me ask you this? My country is way better than yours. Someone fucked your brains out i guess. Only a psychopath like would lose his virginity to a village goat. I can go all day long too bitch!
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 10:24:23 AM

I don't have any BTC's kid. So according to you only people with btc are rich? This shows how shitty you are! Your dad would beat up my dad? Why you getting your daddy into this? Looks like your weak ass is already scared. Not like i want to continue this too you fuckface! Again i'm assuming you didn't read my old comment I signed up for the bounty because i like it Now, Let me ask you this? My country is way better than yours. Someone fucked your brains out i guess. Only a psychopath like would lose his virginity to a village goat. I can go all day long too bitch!

My Father is dead as well, unlike your teenage ass I am a grown man, I would bet I have children, sweaters and sneakers older than you.

As for the bounty claim, that is a Lie - we all know it, you are just digging yourself further and further into a hole that you do not have the mental agility to get yourself out of. How can you make statements like "My country is way better than yours" "I can buy your town bitch" when you have no idea where I am located? you have nothing to compare against.. do you not see the flaw in these statements?

Now princess as thrilling as this battle of wits has become, you really need to realise that you are a Pajeet bounty hunting fuck. You come to this forum to take and not give, you moan like a pregnant woman wanting ice cream that someone is mean to you, then you behave like this and back up what I am saying 100%....

I will say it once again, you are a Pajeet bottom feeding fuck, if you died whilst re raping the village goat tonight there would be no great loss on humanity..

XXX

lots of love my little Pajeet goat raping bounty hunting 3rd world uncle fucker...

mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:25:54 AM

I'll do whatever the fuck i want you prick. I can buy your whole fucking town you bitch!

12 year old, Xbox Call of Duty player confirmed

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 10:27:33 AM

I'll do whatever the fuck i want you prick. I can buy your whole fucking town you bitch!

12 year old Call of Duty player confirmed

you forgot the virgin when it comes to sex with a female (Goats and naughty uncles do not count)

Nagesh021 (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:30:52 AM

My Father is dead as well, unlike your teenage ass I am a grown man, I would bet I have children, sweaters and sneakers older than you.

As for the bounty claim, that is a Lie - we all know it, you are just digging yourself further and further into a hole that you do not have the mental agility to get yourself out of. How can you make statements like "My country is way better than yours" "I can buy your town bitch" when you have no idea where I am located? you have nothing to compare against.. do you not see the flaw in these statements?

Now princess as thrilling as this battle of wits has become, you really need to realise that you are a Pajeet bounty hunting fuck. You come to this forum to take and not give, you moan like a pregnant woman wanting ice cream that someone is mean to you, then you behave like this and back up what I am saying 100%....

I will say it once again, you are a Pajeet bottom feeding fuck, if you died whilst re raping the village goat tonight there would be no great loss on humanity..

XXX

lots of love my little Pajeet goat raping bounty hunting 3rd world uncle fucker...

Your dad died the day you were born looking at your ugly face i think he probably think he cut his dick into 50 pieces. You should realize that you're losing this battle because you're a dimwit mofo who has no family. My country will always be better for me. Idgaf what you think. The only lie here is your life!
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:40:01 AM

Gentlemen, you can continue insulting each other in pm, since this is not leading anywhere.  And nobody has any intention of backing off  Sad

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 10:41:04 AM

Your dad died the day you were born looking at your ugly face i think he probably think he cut his dick into 50 pieces. You should realize that you're losing this battle because you're a dimwit mofo who has no family. My country will always be better for me. Idgaf what you think. The only lie here is your life!

Baseless claims again, my family is my wife and children... you see we are not all 12 year olds on this forum making outlandish claims of wealth beyond measure... as for dimwit, you are the cunt who signed up to the largest bitcoin forum in the world 5 years after me... take a moment to think about that young Pajeet.

my life is pretty cool actually, I have a loving family, investments in Bitcoin and altcoins, I run numerous masternodes that I could use the passive income to purchase you and your village 10x over... and I get to have engaging conversations with fuckwits like yourself.. I poke and prod and get an amazing rise out of something with a sub 80 IQ like yourself who fucks goats for fun..

now young bounty fuckface... tell me more about this project that you love so much and why you had to publish a poorly written medium article about it for $1 of tokens...

Nagesh021 (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:47:41 AM

Baseless claims again, my family is my wife and children... you see we are not all 12 year olds on this forum making outlandish claims of wealth beyond measure... as for dimwit, you are the cunt who signed up to the largest bitcoin forum in the world 5 years after me... take a moment to think about that young Pajeet.

my life is pretty cool actually, I have a loving family, investments in Bitcoin and altcoins, I run numerous masternodes that I could use the passive income to purchase you and your village 10x over... and I get to have engaging conversations with fuckwits like yourself.. I poke and prod and get an amazing rise out of something with a sub 80 IQ like yourself who fucks goats for fun..

now young bounty fuckface... tell me more about this project that you love so much and why you had to publish a poorly written medium article about it for $1 of tokens...

Stop lying mate. You don't have a family. who are you kidding ? You're not 12 or you're 24. You are small tiny little pussy that's what you are. As far as my article goes. I wrote it in 2 minutes because i liked it! I stay in a city too you dimwit. How does signing up 5 years after you make me a cunt? Explain me that pussy. Please? The reason you're here and shitting all over everybody's post shows that you don't have a family and shows how lonely you are. Go find a dick now pussy. You're lacking action in your life and you're putting out all your frustration on the forum people here!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: