Bitcoin Forum
September 25, 2018, 12:25:16 AM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What would the top coins be if people were sane?  (Read 604 times)
TitanAI

Activity: 183
Merit: 11

https://cryptoplanet.club

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 09:07:05 AM

In my opinion, BTC, ETH and XMR are ok, but I would like to add "Bitcoin Cash" too. It looks to me promising and has a good price right now, although it doesn't offer anything different than the other coins it might stick for a while at a decent price, much better than ETH or XMR IMO.

It seems to me that all prices/price fluctuations of other coins, despite what others may say, are influenced Directly by Bitcoin, so from all the virtual coins that would be sane to use despite its big fluctuation, my choice would be still Bitcoin.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mandoseran

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:16:46 PM

The valuation of all crypto is currently grossly inflated by rampant financial speculation. For example, a few weeks ago, the price of bitcoin was increasing due to speculation that a bitcoin ETF would be approved in the near future. In other words, people were speculating that the masses would have the ability to speculate on the future price of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.