Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:38:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin, Who really wins?  (Read 951 times)
LilPancakes2

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:48:21 AM

The insane thing to me is that the price is where its at because people are deciding that its worth ~6400. To me thats like the time I traded my brother my ticket to an ncaa tournamemt game (~$75) later that night for half a can of sprite in the morning. Yah. My thirst was quenched. But at what price.

So you have a history of making bad decisions. Tell me more so I can do the opposite.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kusnechik

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:51:25 AM

Winners are those who know how to wait, understand the meaning of their investments and are confident in their abilities.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Seundavid

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:54:22 AM

I can say confidently that the crypto currency is what rewards the most patient, even if the price has gone down since you bought it already there's no point in selling better wait for the price that suits you and sell your asset.
Vladislav2306

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:59:31 AM

It is obvious that whales win in this situation. Without newbies this market can not be manipulated. So everyone takes their important roles.

<div align="center">
<a href="https://brightnetwork.io">Bright - FINANCIAL SERVICES ON THE BLOCKCHAIN</a>
</div>
Dirk2017

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:08:08 AM

It is obvious that whales win in this situation. Without newbies this market can not be manipulated. So everyone takes their important roles.

Yes you are correct mate, whatever happens whale will be win right now in this situation. Without the beginner or new to this world the market will not be good as they want, so do your important roles respectively.

Seunbabatunde

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:09:21 AM

Of course for those who will win are people who are willing to spend a lot of time investing in Bitcoin and survive in the next few years, because someone who is frustrated will not make them good instead will make them mess with their thought.
Phan Long

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:18:15 AM

There are many fluctuations that you can not predict. The winner in the market is calm, experienced and lucky. Please do not be too concerned about luck, we need to practice calm and experience. Exchanging on the forums, learning from the previous ones to know more about Bitcoin and the market is the key to success.
clonely

Activity: 490

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:35:41 AM

Bitcoin is an investment tool for now. So if you want to buy something for profit. It has a chance to lose. If you don't want lose anyway you can not buy Bitcoin.

Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:43:29 AM

For newbies to my understanding they should first prioritize to proceed with learning the subject of bitcoin, analysing and understanding the market trends after that they should focus on dealing with money. In any case if they do not learn completely or if they do not go with any expert advice or guidance there was chances they may loose even their capital.
adelablue

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:06:54 AM

The time wins, because it's evolving, we all could enjoy crypto world.
kissme09

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:24:48 AM

Bitcoin is an investment tool for now. So if you want to buy something for profit. It has a chance to lose. If you don't want lose anyway you can not buy Bitcoin.
Crypto always has its risks. You should not wait or anything because this market has no chance for you. You are the self-created for yourself, seize the opportunity and turn the opportunity into strength. Earn profit from Crypto is always moving.

samsul1234

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 08:39:34 AM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-ethereum-ripple-bitcoin-cash-eos-stellar-litecoin-cardano-monero-iota-price-analysis-august-15/amp

We all knew that Bitcoin price is going so deeper as we can check the chart .  So we also know that the newbies always get panic with all this situation. They  are selling their Bitcoin  at the lower price  with frustrations  and even loses big amount of money from their investment . At this moment ,  who really wins?  Please share your opinions.

the one who wins is the one who buys bitcoin at the moment and will hold it to the end of the year or more, and he is a great investor

Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:43:05 AM

Those who patiently wait are those who definitely wins. Remember, panic selling and panic buying will never be a good thing in a cryptocurrency. Those newbies who are tend to have a losses will somehow learn their own lesson. That makes them to encouraged to improve themselves and do a careful decisions next time.
mekie

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:51:14 AM

I would say if you can keep buying as the price falls, this gives you a greater stock of coins, then when the price goes up again (when all those who panic have left) you will see a nice return on investment. Just keep your nerve and wait, take a long term view.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●      DAFZO.io      ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS
1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:10:35 AM

"who wins?"
what does that even mean? you mean among altcoins and bitcoin? that is not even a competition! they are there to fill the pockets of traders with more bitcoin...
I think he means the Investors and what kind of investor will succeed in cryptocurrency.

As we always say, If you invest in cryptoworld holding bitcoin is the best and has low risk than other investment like trading, investing on ICO and etc... Holding our bitcoin's has a big part in this world, in a situation like this its the time to invest more if you have extra money.

lagista

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:15:41 AM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-ethereum-ripple-bitcoin-cash-eos-stellar-litecoin-cardano-monero-iota-price-analysis-august-15/amp

We all knew that Bitcoin price is going so deeper as we can check the chart .  So we also know that the newbies always get panic with all this situation. They  are selling their Bitcoin  at the lower price  with frustrations  and even loses big amount of money from their investment . At this moment ,  who really wins?  Please share your opinions.

the winners are buyers or traders who take advantage of the situation to buy bitcoin at a low price. I am optimistic if beginners have no choice but to sell at low prices because they lack experience. so it might be a lesson not to sell at a low price.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:31:39 AM

Hey it seems you're a total newbie when it comes to bitcoins, and you have not even searched or even understood the basic of bitcoins. I'm not aware of what charts did you see, but current levels are not deep, they're very much stable, when you compare them to alts. If you see at 6k new resistance has been formed.

The question who wins is vague, one part is which coins wins then it's obvious that Bitcoins is winning, even after a crash they recover quickly, while the alts lag considerably. I feel second part can be divided between those who sold it, and those who hold it, again people who hold it during such times wins. I would advise you to read about Bitcoins, study basics of bitcoins. The prices are really cheap, you should buy and hold bitcoins for long term.
budi691

Activity: 1190
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:37:48 AM

Don't panic, just follow it like running water. still sure there will be good after bitter, in Chinese metology it is called Yin and Yang. I'm still sure the future of bitcoin is still shining!  Cool

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
valkyrie_12Vl

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:59:35 AM

as the saying goes, "Great things come to those who wait". The real winners here are those who trust their investments, never lost their hope and just patiently waits for the bitcoin price to return back to its original state after falling down so hard.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:00:52 AM

For me, the winner is who get the more profits in this market situation. I guess who can be patient to hold their bitcoin, they will collect big profit when bull market comes. But the problem is sometimes when wee need money for daily need, we have no choice and forced to sell our coins.    

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀