Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:00:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 100 ways to get Bitcoin, collected  (Read 994 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:05:23 AM

My way to get bitcoin is by join in bounty campaign. I am not receiving bitcoin as reward for joining in bounty campaign but i can convert my token to bitcoin when having a good price. I think we can collecting bitcoin without using money by join in bounty

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 02:34:46 AM

As an attempt to spread the word about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency we managed to gather long collection of ways how to earn Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. We strongly encourage to at least peek at the list. Maybe you'll find out a way to build a bit more of your portfolio, of course if you are not happy with what you already have.

How to get Bitcoins? 100 ways to earn cryptocurrency.

If you have an idea to expand this base of ways how to acquire crypto, please leave a suggestion.

Absolutely very interesting ways to how we can earn Bitcoin. Actually I would be choice some ways to eran Bitcoin ability. accept bitcoin as payment for every work, trading as the crypto currency market,lot of products buy and sales, joined many bounty campaign,buy Bitcoin as the looking market situation etc.and another ways to good think I have see but personally this ways I always like to eran Bitcoin.
marcelocoin

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

hi =D

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 02:42:50 AM

well some options do not guarantee that you will win bitcoins but rather play and risk winning, I think nowadays and more difficult to get BTC and over time will be increasingly difficult for the price trend
Bitcoinnation
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:18:51 AM

100 ways to do what?
more like 100 ways to loose your money especially for a noob  Grin Grin
This article is way so half baked. I would prefer if you listed just 5 quality and legit ways to acquire bitcoins rather than include possible scams
1. clouldmining
2. create ICOs
etc

Write an e-book and sell it for Bitcoins.

Food delivery for Bitcoin

Sell unused or old electronic equipment

Sell antiques for cryptocurrencies

Sell your tangible product for Bitcoin

How are all these points any different? What is the point?
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:28:50 AM

I just find that the simplest thing is to engage in bounty campaigns or airdrop. The task you set out is really difficult and it needs high expertise to perform. To me, one who is not good at technology has only two ways to earn Bitcoin. Join the bounty campaign and airdrop, that's all!

shinharu10282016

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:45:16 AM

There are a lot of ways to earn bitcoin. I think the best one is investing, both your money and time learning how ot reall works. Some just want to earn while others earn while they learn. Hitting one bird with two stones I guess.
rez303

Activity: 338
Merit: 10

StartFi

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:53:39 AM

As an attempt to spread the word about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency we managed to gather long collection of ways how to earn Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. We strongly encourage to at least peek at the list. Maybe you'll find out a way to build a bit more of your portfolio, of course if you are not happy with what you already have.

If you have an idea to expand this base of ways how to acquire crypto, please leave a suggestion.

I read through this article and it really got me confused. For those who are not good at information technology, they will not understand what this article is saying because they can not do it. I encourage those who do not understand much about technology to only participate in bounty campaigns to make money.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:56:53 AM

100 ways to do what?
more like 100 ways to loose your money especially for a noob  Grin Grin
This article is way so half baked. I would prefer if you listed just 5 quality and legit ways to acquire bitcoins rather than include possible scams
1. clouldmining
2. create ICOs
etc

Write an e-book and sell it for Bitcoins.

Food delivery for Bitcoin

Sell unused or old electronic equipment

Sell antiques for cryptocurrencies

Sell your tangible product for Bitcoin

How are all these points any different? What is the point?

there are lots of similarities in the list to earn bitcoin, like what you listed above, also those selling services like 'Become an expert by answering questions or solving problems on the internet and share your knowledge for cryptocurrencies and Writing for Bitcoin. It is not totally one hundred because the idea on some list become one.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:02:30 AM

There are a lot of ways to earn bitcoin. I think the best one is investing, both your money and time learning how ot reall works. Some just want to earn while others earn while they learn. Hitting one bird with two stones I guess.
well, investment is indeed one of the best ways to generate bitcoin. but, it's very true that there are so many ways to search for bitcoin, and even I feel that it's more than 100 roads. well, you can produce it through the skills you have, such as sharing knowledge, bounty, design, and much more.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
really01

Activity: 150
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:02:36 PM

a very useful article. Before, I only thought to earn a bitcoin by mining or investing, or doing promotional work for cryptocurrencies to get rewards. By the post I saw the materialized work to earn cryptocurrencies.
jcpone

Activity: 685
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:26:43 PM

This article is good, but don't take some of the tips as is. Some tips are very generic without taking the necessary precautions. Better, for every tip is to do research on it to know the pros and cons. These are just guides but not absolute.
wahyu wida

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:51:04 PM

This article is good, but don't take some of the tips as is. Some tips are very generic without taking the necessary precautions. Better, for every tip is to do research on it to know the pros and cons. These are just guides but not absolute.
after you study, you can choose, which method is comfortable with you. so that in collecting bitcoin you do it happily, maybe to spend time every day. and hopefully so the results will be more maximal
shadyrifles

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:22:35 PM

Hmmm.. Interesting, Did the author took inspirations from our very own list?

100 Ways To Earn Bitcoin ★★★★★

I was about halfway on the list when I saw number 33, LOL, HYIP, then Cloud Mining. And you can summarized most of them: Sell your services then accepts bitcoin as payment.  Grin

OP is probably trying to get the targeted web traffic of crypto niche. It doesn’t matter what you do, but In The End you will get the payment as bitcoin 🤳🏼
nazaididuan1

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:13:12 AM

BTC is hard to find now, the most direct way to get BTC is to go to the exchange to buy!
Don't try to get free BTC from other places. This is a big trap. Don't be greedy, you won't be deceived!

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
Douglasyukanov
Copper Member

Activity: 346

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:47:08 AM

BTC is hard to find now, the most direct way to get BTC is to go to the exchange to buy!
Don't try to get free BTC from other places. This is a big trap. Don't be greedy, you won't be deceived!
you are really very easy for those who have more funds,
but it needs to be remembered that many also get Bitcoin by doing some of the work that is instructed by several companies that want to build a community, for example airdrop and bounty.
akuser

Activity: 526

markaccy.io

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:02:09 PM

Very interesting article about of ways how to earn Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, especially for me, because i know only few. But there many examples, that have only the same sense. Do you understand? It's the same, but another words. Any way, thank you for this article.
There are many ways but I don't see gambling there, or I miss it.
not all ways can be done in my country. this is related to policy. btw this article is very inspiring. thanks for sharing.

mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:29:08 PM

I have read the article that you linked to the post posted by the OP, and this is very interesting information, I became aware that there were so many ways we could get crypto currencies.
ibrayzorhaf

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:11:43 PM

in my opinion as a member in this forum, to be able to get bitcoin one of them by following a bounty, it could be a signature, social media and also a medium. all depends on which project is followed. if the project that is followed is successful then chances are that it will also be big to get a profit that will later be converted into bitcoin.
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:28:27 PM

one way to get bitcoin is to take part in the bounty program in the ico project, although rarely do you pay bitcoin directly, but there are some of them, usually they give a payment in the form of tokens they make according to their project name, to get bitcoin you can exchange it for bitcoin on the crypto currency exchange market that sells buy tokens that you get from the bounty project
nguyenlinh0702

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:06:16 PM

That is a lot of ways are not suitable for some countries, which not accept payment or exchange Cryptocurrency. Anyway, thank you for sharing Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: