Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:48:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: arbitraging (ARB) is a good project  (Read 156 times)
airdagon (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:00:43 PM

last March I found a good project, and it was arbitraging (ARB), I saw that ARB always creates bullish even though the market conditions are bearish.

I congratulate those of you who joined the arbitraging project, because you have a big harvest.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Isai Arnold

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:24:06 PM

ARB project is something that is unfamilliar to a lot od person. It will be reat to learn about this project in details. CAn you tell more baout thios project.
Markus Good

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:40:21 PM

Well,that's very nice. ARB is really a good project. It always creates bullish even though the market conditions are bearish. I think everyone in this crypto world should join the Arbitraging project.
SidneyFoley

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:19:55 PM

There are serval new projects which seem to be emerging and profitable. If ARB seems like that bullish, then you can try it. But it might also go downward anytime, so you might not wanna keep your hopes so high, you should remember the risk too.
Davidbaecker

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:05:36 PM

ARB project is indeed something of a potentially great project as it has been able to hold itself during the down trends of the market situation. If it keeps up the way it is now with the support of it's growing community hopefully we'll be able to see more to come from the project in the future.
karman383

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:23:05 PM

I congratulate you and have success for your success in your participation in the arbitraging project (ARB), even though I have never known before. and I think it's a very good achievement when in difficult conditions, it is still able to create bullish. I hope that other projects can be followed.
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:25:50 PM

It is strange that i have never heard about this project but im involved in a similar project with arbitrage option that project is called rialto, some investors are concerned due to low profit but the fact remains that it does generate profit, i will also research about arbitrage to find if it is better than rialto or not.

dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:28:47 PM

last March I found a good project, and it was arbitraging (ARB), I saw that ARB always creates bullish even though the market conditions are bearish.

I congratulate those of you who joined the arbitraging project, because you have a big harvest.
I wanted to buy this coin, but I didnt buy it too early and now, for this price 6USD it is little bit overvalued project because many people want to earn here, but if you think about it, it could be also next Bitconnect Wink.
Ibas samara

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 06:41:19 PM

Of the several projects that I participated in this year only ARB provided satisfactory results. Maybe only a few projects really complete their work. Even recently many crypto projects have been fraudulent. ARB is very worthy of being awarded! congratulations on the development of ARB and the team's .
Hektur

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:43:40 PM

This coin looks really great, but can you really see what trades did the bot? - This would be awesome!
Or it is only an investment platform, where you deposit money and after some days you withdraw your profit?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: