Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:53:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Crypto Circle X - Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain  (Read 27454 times)
adriaymati58 (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:01:34 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2018, 02:24:22 PM by adriaymati58

The CCX Private-Sale is live with the Pre-Sale officially launching on 17'th September 2018!

Crypto Circle X is powered by a superior technological algorithm that is capable of high performance trading with over 10 million transactions per second, A.I. bot, auto-trading, professional charts with technical analysis, trading alerts, and much more, in a user friendly and responsive interface or in our specially designed mobile app.

What Makes Us Different?

Crypto Circle X's approach is to build an ecosystem centered on the needs of our customers. We aim to create a reliable, secure and trusted cryptocurrency exchange which is primarily focused on speed, safety, scalability, and Live 24 hour customer service.

About Crypto Circle X

Crypto Circle Exchange is the most advanced and secure cryptocurrency exchange powered by a cutting edge technology that is capable of over 10 million transactions per second. Our customers depend on us, as much as we, upon them. In this world of give and take, it has never been as transparent as right now, when dealing with our exchange. We want others to look at the symbol we have, and remember instantly our connection with our customers.

At its core, Crypto Circle Exchange is a revolutionary cryptocurrency and blockchain asset exchange focused on speed, safety, scalability, and customer support. We will issue our own token called the Crypto Circle X Coin, with CCX as the symbol. CCX is an ERC20 token running on the Ethereum blockchain.

CCX TOKEN
Total Price in ETH 41,238 ETH amount of tokens may vary due to market price of ETH.

Crypto Circle X development RoadMap:

The best is yet to come!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adriaymati58 (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:04:31 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2018, 08:11:29 PM by adriaymati58

Bounty Campaign is live at: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4937028
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WE WANT YOU IN OUR TEAM!

We are looking for the right people for the following positions:

-- Marketing Assistants
-- Telegram Moderators
-- Web Developers (Frontend/Backend/Blockchain
-- Sales Managers

If you think you have what it takes to fill one of these positions, please send me a Private Message!

The best is yet to come!
5o5kY

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 11:39:33 PM

Wow... I would like to translate the white paper in romanian (even tho half of the team seems to be from Romania)  Grin

I would also like to participate in the bounty.

I am curios to see what romanians can bring in this space. I am kinda hyped

Toqqn.com ● Crypto Mining Is Now Social
▬▬ ● ● Blockchain Based, Powered by People ● ● ▬▬ (https://toqqn.com)
LastBlackUnicorn

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 09:46:59 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2018, 03:00:28 PM by LastBlackUnicorn

Wow... I would like to translate the white paper in romanian (even tho half of the team seems to be from Romania)  Grin

Yes, it is a known fact that Romanians are pretty good when it comes to tech and IT.  Cheesy Now, imagine a mixed team of Asians & Romanians...now this is going to be something to look forward to  Grin

[LATER EDIT]
Bounty Thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4937028
Claim airdrop: https://t.me/CryptoCircleXAirdropBot
MandraGade

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:01:51 AM

with superior technology algorithms, Crypto Circle X is able to transact with high performance with more than 10 million transactions per second, AI bots, automatic trading, professional charts with technical analysis, and trading information.
I think this platform can satisfy its users and has an advantage over its competitors.
jeankinkadekia

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:17:56 AM

Hmm. Another cryptocurrency exchange. Let's see, your aim about creating reliable, secure and trusted exchange are very common idea of new crypto exchange. But It's interesting that you stated "Crypto Circle X will be live 24 hour customer service". What kind of service you mean here?   
adriaymati58 (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:18:21 PM

Hmm. Another cryptocurrency exchange. Let's see, your aim about creating reliable, secure and trusted exchange are very common idea of new crypto exchange. But It's interesting that you stated "Crypto Circle X will be live 24 hour customer service". What kind of service you mean here?   
Crypto Circle X will have a 24 hour customer service/support center which aims to respond fast to any questions and problems experienced on Crypto Circle X platform

The best is yet to come!
merridaa

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:31:12 PM

What Makes Us Different?

Crypto Circle X's approach is to build an ecosystem centered on the needs of our customers. We aim to create a reliable, secure and trusted cryptocurrency exchange which is primarily focused on speed, safety, scalability, and Live 24 hour customer service.

this is a difference that must be fought for, and I am very happy that this project is very serious about improving performance for 24 hours, I hope no one is disappointed with this hard work

FARASHA        >        CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES                     
   SOLUTION (http://ico.farasha.care/)
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:35:50 PM

whether in the future, when the platform already working
do we need to verify our account with KYC ?

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
adriaymati58 (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:49:22 PM

whether in the future, when the platform already working
do we need to verify our account with KYC ?
Investors are required to get verified through the KYC/AML process

The best is yet to come!
Acylone

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:51:05 AM

I accidentally stumbled upon this post and tbh I am truly excited about this project because Romanians and because I am a Romanian and I've seen Romanians do great stuff before. I will keep track on this project in the future. When will the bounty start? This is a bounty I want to be a part of.  Grin
adriaymati58 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:25:53 PM

I accidentally stumbled upon this post and tbh I am truly excited about this project because Romanians and because I am a Romanian and I've seen Romanians do great stuff before. I will keep track on this project in the future. When will the bounty start? This is a bounty I want to be a part of.  Grin
We are currently working on launching the bounty campaign. It will be launched really soon. Keep an eye on this thread to see when it opens up!

The best is yet to come!
adriaymati58 (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:20:15 AM

BOUNTY CAMPAIGN is live!

The best is yet to come!
#Bentley

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:41:34 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2018, 12:33:00 PM by #Bentley

Hello, adriaymati58, have some question about bounty, the bounty participants need to pass any form of KYC at the end of ICO ?
adriaymati58 (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:08:41 PM

Hello, adriaymati58, have some question about bounty, the bounty participants need to pass any form of KYC at the end of ICO ?
Bounty participants won't be required to pass any form of KYC

The best is yet to come!
adriaymati58 (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:10:27 PM

Dear  adriaymati58!

We would like to list your token on our newly opened token exchange platform einax.com. It's a free process and you will be getting additional project exposure as our marketing campaign go live.
Also, if you are planning to do an airdrop - you can use our platform to host airdrops of any size and value - it's free and effortless process. Your token will be featured on our altcoin exchange as soon as we open our order books.

Please contact me via pm, e-mail us at support@einax.com or visit our thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4936326
I will address this to the team

The best is yet to come!
Samuiel

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:55:43 PM

The project is very interesting and promising! I think the future development of the project will be huge! I wish the developers success.
Namyri

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:34:59 PM

Good luck with the project, will follow it. Is there was any bounty campaign for social media and translation?
McDee

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

A M E P A Y

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:02:20 PM

I have two questions !
1 - When the end of ICO ? Do you have some specific dates ?
2 - How long after the ICO has ended the bounty members will receive their rewards ?

adriaymati58 (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:20:13 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2018, 10:14:22 AM by adriaymati58

I have two questions !
2 - How long after the ICO has ended the bounty members will receive their rewards ?
1. ICO will end on 26th of November or until Hard Cap is achieved. Token Generation Event will take place 2 weeks after the end of the ICO.
2. Bounty participants will receive their rewards within 30 days from the Token Generation Event

The best is yet to come!
adriaymati58 (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:21:56 PM

Good luck with the project, will follow it. Is there was any bounty campaign for social media and translation?
The Bounty Campaign is live at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4937028
Please check it out

The best is yet to come!
tipplelucky

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

Swaap

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:36:19 PM

I have two questions !
1. ICO will end on 26th of October or until Hard Cap is achieved. Token Generation Event will take place 2 weeks after the end of the ICO.
2. Bounty participants will receive their rewards within 30 days from the Token Generation Event
Does this mean that if the hard cap is not collected before October 26th, then the deadline for the ICO will be extended ? And as I understand from your words - payments to the bounty members of their rewards is planned only 45 !! days after the end of ICO ?? Right ?!!

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
adriaymati58 (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:40:21 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2018, 10:14:58 AM by adriaymati58

If the hard cap is achieved, it will end sooner. If it isn't achieved it will end on 26th of November. The ICO won't end later than 26th of November.
Payments for bounty hunters are planned to be distributed in the interval 20-45 days after ICO ends (Within 30 days after the TGE). Most likely closer to 30-45.

The best is yet to come!
Rockkey

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:02:04 AM

If the hard cap is achieved, it will end sooner. If it isn't achieved it will end on 26th of October. The ICO won't end later than 26th of October.
Payments for bounty hunters are planned to be distributed in the interval 20-45 days after ICO ends (Within 30 days after the TGE). Most likely closer to 30-45.
45 days ? Seriously ? A month and a half ? It is too long. Usually such long terms for payments are made so that the team can pumped the token on the exchange and then when the price falls several times - give away worthless tokens to the bounty members. Thank, but this is not a very interesting option.
LastBlackUnicorn

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 08:18:54 AM

Hello,

First of all, our ICO doesn't end until November 26, as seen on our official website.

We have no plans on pumping the token ever because it's unethical and unhealthy on the long run and we are not giving away worthless tokens. If you read our WhitePaper, you would see that we have token burn in place to ensure the stability of the token price.

Also, CCX is a utility token, not a security token.

We will release the tokens to bounty hunters after the token generation event. This is standard procedure. After seeing the ICO you are promoting in your signature, they do the exact same thing. How come you don't have an issue with them?  Grin

If the hard cap is achieved, it will end sooner. If it isn't achieved it will end on 26th of October. The ICO won't end later than 26th of October.
45 days ? Seriously ? A month and a half ? It is too long. Usually such long terms for payments are made so that the team can pumped the token on the exchange and then when the price falls several times - give away worthless tokens to the bounty members. Thank, but this is not a very interesting option.
adriaymati58 (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:13:32 PM

CryptoCircleX has released it's official subreddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/cryptocircleexchange/

The best is yet to come!
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:27:06 AM

Crypto Circle X
The Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

Welcome to Russian ANN
ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:44:57 AM

Hello,

First of all, our ICO doesn't end until November 26, as seen on our official website.

We have no plans on pumping the token ever because it's unethical and unhealthy on the long run and we are not giving away worthless tokens. If you read our WhitePaper, you would see that we have token burn in place to ensure the stability of the token price.

Also, CCX is a utility token, not a security token.

We will release the tokens to bounty hunters after the token generation event. This is standard procedure. After seeing the ICO you are promoting in your signature, they do the exact same thing. How come you don't have an issue with them?  Grin

I myself believe while there is still time for ICO results to increase and I myself believe that the team will work as well as possible for the success of the project.
allenubba

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:38:08 PM

CRYPTO CIRCLE X is the same CIRCLE who has POLONIEX (www.poloniex.com) Huh
LastBlackUnicorn

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 11:46:54 PM

CRYPTO CIRCLE X is the same CIRCLE who has POLONIEX (www.poloniex.com) Huh

No. We are not. We are a brand new project.

Unlike other exchanges we are not starting up from big business with the help from fortune 500 companies or any kind of big backers. We are just regular working people trying to bring a stable and useful product to the market so that normal people can invest without fears of market manipulation, pump and dumps, and also have a fair chance to make money.  Cheesy
Kharz

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:57:17 PM

I see the team member composition with some people from different countries. So, where this project are from exactly? And talking about your bounty, It seems very interesting since 5% for the allocation. I think will be many people to join. 
LastBlackUnicorn

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 06:25:19 PM

I see the team member composition with some people from different countries. So, where this project are from exactly? And talking about your bounty, It seems very interesting since 5% for the allocation. I think will be many people to join. 

Thank you! Indeed, we are a multicultural team, working together to bring a great project to the market. Our team is global and we have team members from all over the world. I am looking forward to seeing you in our bounty!
adriaymati58 (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:13:11 PM

New advisors joined CriptoCircleX. Check the Telegram announcements channel for more information about them: https://t.me/CryptoCircleX_OfficialANN

The best is yet to come!
kurbanth

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:13:30 PM

I really want to try to participate in your company. But I think for the second week. Tell me, how much do you estimate your chances? Because competitors in this subject very much. And worthy competitors.
LastBlackUnicorn

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 03:30:49 PM

I really want to try to participate in your company. But I think for the second week. Tell me, how much do you estimate your chances? Because competitors in this subject very much. And worthy competitors.

HELLO KURBANTH 
We plan on being the top exchange in the market. We are focused on customer service, and making the user experience for cryptocurrency traders one of kind. We have features that most do not. For example: a trading bot, copy trading, technical analysis charts, social media integration and much more.
Our token is an ERC20 token that is multifaceted. It is used for decreasing trade transactions down to 0.1% and with the affiliate system the percentage goes lower. The utility token can be used to vote for listing newer tokens to our ecosystem so that users get a say on what we list.

Finally, it can be used for the purchase of premium functions such as the features I mentioned above. Right now, if you purchase during our private sale, you will get 15% more tokens from your base purchase and if you wait until the presale it will only be 7%. If you really procrastinate and wait until our crowd sale, you will get no bonus. If you read our white paper and website and have any questions, please let us know. If you just have any questions in general, please let us know and always do your own research and make an educated decision.
kigmairo

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:58:11 PM

hi time money developer, is there currently available bounty in the current time money project
LastBlackUnicorn

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 12:31:42 PM

hi time money developer, is there currently available bounty in the current time money project

Hello, this is the Bounty Thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4937028
LastBlackUnicorn

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 08:33:37 PM

Our Whitepaper has been translated in German!
Check it out: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8YGvhptKstTTkhqLWZ1TWVvZGhZUndkXy0wM0NTRnNNcG5R/
LastBlackUnicorn

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 11:11:16 AM

Our Whitepaper has been translated in Japanese!
Check it out:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8YGvhptKstTXzMyRVZxb1A5OTR4LXBGMFAwSkFBd0VGM2g4/view
Crypto0035

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 12:31:11 AM

Is this project currently running any bounty or airdrop
Tonisim

Merit: 103

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:50:58 AM

Interview with the CEO of Crypto Circle X
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghBQ8RKM3Hc

Hello fellow investors and influencers! I am Aurelian Ivan and today, we are here with a very special guest: the CEO of Crypto Circle X, the most advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain!
LastBlackUnicorn

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 12:03:16 PM

Is this project currently running any bounty or airdrop

Yes! Smiley

abanobghaly

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:01:07 PM

with superior technology algorithms, Crypto Circle X is able to transact with high performance with more than 10 million transactions per second, AI bots, automatic trading, professional charts with technical analysis, and trading information.
I think this platform can satisfy its users and has an advantage over its competitors.
adriaymati58 (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:19:57 PM

Airdrop is Live: https://t.me/CryptoCircleXAirdropBot

The best is yet to come!
pagettsgadgets

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:23:05 PM

I like the fact that you're going to be offering 24 hour cover, how will you do this with a variety of languages, will you be using a translator type app to help you?

If you could come back to me that would be cool

Thanks
marcelo33

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:43:22 PM

Pawarvivesh

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:22:53 AM

We are currently working on launching the bounty campaign. It will be launched really soon. Keep an eye on this thread to see when it opens up!
101nowby
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

BTC

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:55:23 AM

I'm always glad that there is a new exchange platform. But I did not find what exactly makes your platform better than the existing ones, why should people choose you?

■▂▂▃▃▅▅ BTC Forever ▅▅▃▃▂▂ ■
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
profall

Activity: 298

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:14:37 AM

brother, when will ICO start? I would like to buy some token in the ICO, have I join to white list?
Do you have any airdrop or bounty campaign brother?

nolaryanArlin

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:18:05 AM

pre-sale will soon be carried out and I hope the team can be broader and more interesting in promoting the project so that pre-sale gets a lot of support from investors.
Neetu1837

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:47:16 AM

Well man, i have some hxx on cryptopia, i am sure will do a 2x in few hours, there will be the live stream and all the fud will tun away, part of the profit i will buy back some zero, just in case 😜
joycigar

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:14:13 AM

hello sir there are some languages that I see translated into local languages, do you need Indonesian for the project crypto circle x, if you need it I want the job sir thank you
leehao2278@gmail.com

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:32:42 AM

I accidentally stumbled upon this post and tbh I am truly excited about this project because Romanians and because I am a Romanian and I've seen Romanians do great stuff before. I will keep track on this project in the future. When will the bounty start? This is a bounty I want to be a part of.
Aleksandr05

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:34:50 AM

I'm sure that we all can earn a lot of money here, since this project has a huge potential for development, the team that works on this company is technically clever people !!!!

For the first time I see a project that so fascinates, and gives confidence, I advise everyone to advise this direction in business, you will not pozheleete!
 Smiley
catwoman41

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:23:53 AM

Hello, adriaymati58,  the bounty participants need to pass any form of KYC at the end of ICO ? and when finish the project?
StevenJeffries

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:21:38 PM

Greetings,  When can we expect tokens listed on the huge exchanges? And are you going for the major ones? If yes, name them one by one, please. Thanks to you
doktorfen

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:27:27 PM

I see this area as a very different and interesting work. The future will already contain these ratz things and your work is very important. I did get along. I hope you will succeed. Good luck with
RickyScur

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:43:59 PM

Hi  When are you going to enlist your token to Binance? Volumes are quite important for the price, you know
ErikKha

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:45:58 PM

To my mind the best choice for you it's buy bitcoin and EOS. In long term it is the best choice which you can imagine, mb you can add Ethereum in your portfolio but I don't like this altcoin.
ErikKha

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:23:49 PM

By the way,i just wanted to join your telegram group and i couldnt,it reached max amount of members.Do you plan to open another group,so others can join too? Or I am mistaken? Help, pls
LastBlackUnicorn

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 02:45:55 PM

I like the fact that you're going to be offering 24 hour cover, how will you do this with a variety of languages, will you be using a translator type app to help you?

If you could come back to me that would be cool

Thanks

Hello!

We will employ people who are native speakers of those languages.

Hello,
You can find all details in our White Paper.

Huh? We already have a bounty. Bounty Thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4937028

seeing from the concept of exchange offered by this project it is interesting and impressed to provide more benefits to prospective users in the future, hopefully the project gets a lot of support from investors.

Thank you!

I'm always glad that there is a new exchange platform. But I did not find what exactly makes your platform better than the existing ones, why should people choose you?

You can read all about it in our White Paper.  Grin Just saying.

brother, when will ICO start? I would like to buy some token in the ICO, have I join to white list?
Do you have any airdrop or bounty campaign brother?

The ICO is currently in the Private Sale. If you wish to participate, you need to create an account on the website and pass the KYC. On our website, you can find all the relevant information about it. We do have a Bounty and an Airdrop.
Claim airdrop: https://t.me/CryptoCircleXAirdropBot

pre-sale will soon be carried out and I hope the team can be broader and more interesting in promoting the project so that pre-sale gets a lot of support from investors.

Thank you! We've already went a long way since we started promoting our project only a few weeks ago.

I am currently looking forward to pre-sale and I salute their project team so far promoting the project well and I am convinced that there will be a lot of support for this project going forward.

You can be a part of our Private Sale if you wish. All you need to do is to create an account on our website and pass KYC in order to participate.
robert_sitton

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:07:19 PM

I know a lot of data projects last time (Datum, Datawallet, Essentia, Pickiochain etc). What differents and benefits have this one before competitors?
cubo444

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:10:27 PM

Who can join this exchange? I see this project is very useful, especially new people and people interested in. They can exchange advanced cryptographs on blockchain and can get a money from the bonus topic. When the bonus program starts? What is this project? There are a lot of work waiting for early?
LastBlackUnicorn

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 03:22:29 PM

I know a lot of data projects last time (Datum, Datawallet, Essentia, Pickiochain etc). What differents and benefits have this one before competitors?

Hello!
You can find all the answers by reading our White Paper: https://cryptocirclex.com/whitepaper.pdf

Who can join this exchange? I see this project is very useful, especially new people and people interested in. They can exchange advanced cryptographs on blockchain and can get a money from the bonus topic. When the bonus program starts? What is this project? There are a lot of work waiting for early?
We are currently undergoing our Private Sale, which you can join by creating an account on our website and pass the KYC. You can see all the bonus phases on our Website.
We also offer 10% bonus on referrals. So, if you make an account and have friends who wish to invest, you get 10% of it, but they have to make an account using your referral code.
issamissamissam

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:34:49 PM

I would like to translate the white paper in french or arabic
izzahussain

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:23:35 AM

https://i.imgur.com/l4dN9Vj.jpg

The CCX Private-Sale is live with the Pre-Sale officially launching on 17'th September 2018!

Crypto Circle X is powered by a superior technological algorithm that is capable of high performance trading with over 10 million transactions per second, A.I. bot, auto-trading, professional charts with technical analysis, trading alerts, and much more, in a user friendly and responsive interface or in our specially designed mobile app.

What Makes Us Different?

https://i.imgur.com/XBJg6ox.jpg

About Crypto Circle X

Crypto Circle Exchange is the most advanced and secure cryptocurrency exchange powered by a cutting edge technology that is capable of over 10 million transactions per second. Our customers depend on us, as much as we, upon them. In this world of give and take, it has never been as transparent as right now, when dealing with our exchange. We want others to look at the symbol we have, and remember instantly our connection with our customers.

At its core, Crypto Circle Exchange is a revolutionary cryptocurrency and blockchain asset exchange focused on speed, safety, scalability, and customer support. We will issue our own token called the Crypto Circle X Coin, with CCX as the symbol. CCX is an ERC20 token running on the Ethereum blockchain.

https://i.imgur.com/8O0wMYD.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/VrATuBM.jpg

CCX TOKEN
Total Price in ETH 41,238 ETH amount of tokens may vary due to market price of ETH.

https://i.imgur.com/5m8AHoN.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/oDil6IC.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/TINhLi2.png
https://i.imgur.com/qKsh6MF.png

https://i.imgur.com/lGtDALN.jpg

pgupta81

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:20:08 AM

What Makes Us Different?

About Crypto Circle X

CCX TOKEN

mixey7100

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:41:12 AM

пocмoтpим чтo пoлyчитcя
Mavzi

Activity: 194

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:42:31 AM

Crypto Circle X - 1 of da few projects that deserve close attention. Until the end of the preliminarysale there is very littlenot much time, hurry to invest, because such large bonuses are extremely rare.
akash11

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:54:55 AM

What Makes Us Different?

About Crypto Circle X

CCX TOKEN

sunil800

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:14:56 AM

good project keep it up
telegram:  @suniltelegra
twitter : @suniltelegram
shefa99

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:22:56 AM

amazing project.
telegram:  @tanzimaislam
twitter : @islam_shefa
slyphuong

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:33:25 AM

The project is very interesting and promising! I think the future development of the project will be huge! I wish the developers success.
patil1975

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:40:53 AM

Nice project
tusher00007

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:08:50 AM

Preciouslog1

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:35:37 AM

It is a nice and promising project
mahz1489

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:36:06 AM

I think it is a nice project ! Where i can find your road map , and your airdrop when is over
LastBlackUnicorn

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 11:40:27 AM

Hello,
You can find the answer to this question by reading our White Paper. The link is at the beginning of this thread.

Posted on: September 09, 2018, 07:445:30 PM Posted by: masterpawar
Thank you for your interest in our project!
Head to our bounty thread. The link to it is at the beginning of this thread.

Thank you for your interest in our project!
Head to our bounty thread. The link to it is at the beginning of this thread.
Mahmoud8800

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:44:17 AM

good project
telegram:  @Active0your0heart880
twitter : @mahmoudhraytany
jakariamobin

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 12:51:05 PM

proof of authentication

telegram:  @graphicdesignschool03
twitter : @Graphic94300663
lianxiuyu

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:20:41 PM

The project deserves the attention of the public, for certain reasons:
1 Selection of a professional team
2 organization of marketing
3 Individual approach to problem solving
4 Clear objectives of the project
Shafqut Islam Sadib

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:25:21 PM

mig25

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:11:16 PM

proof of authentication

telegram:  @Dioni25
twitter : @mromeros1005
melallgarant2015

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:17:25 PM

Hi! This is a very cool modern project! I believe that in the near future, this project may be a great success, and will bring incredible profits to, very good, has been looking forward to! Good luck to you all!

Excellent project! it is a merit to see the growth of this company, because of course it is due to its prestige and its credibility won in the market by its professionalism!

Success to the whole team.
I particularly love the project because it comes with some specific advantages over other existing exchange platforms.
Excellent project, this has everything to succeed to make a lot of seccess among the investor community,talented super competent team well structured, will be part of my portfolio of investments the future is now,, Congratulations to the whole team
A very good reliable company with incredible plans for the future and really good prospects. I think we should join them as soon as soon as soon as possible, because this is a good project.

Good concept with a solid team in there. This ICO is very promising and gives many opportunities for investors.Chance for the better future. Good Luck guys!!
cryptorgenious

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:08:38 AM

10M Transactions using Golang and it's running on the Etherum network as a token ? Stay clear away from this. It's a scam. Golang uses DAG and IOT, similar to SKY. It cannot be mined. Also, if this is true how are you going to handle the smart contracts between each transaction ? The only company that has this technology for DAG is CNET and if they don't get their post-ICO price backup, the company is going to be bought very soon by NANO, IOTA, or AMB, possibly Amazon. CNET ICO'd at .000120000 STS's and is trading under .00000300 STS's due to the correction and downward pressure from Pissed Off ICO buyers.
quansi2k

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:31:59 AM

Crypto Circle X a name unknown. maybe because I'm new to the profession. But the error still belongs to the project because it is not well known to attract people like me. The project needs better pr strategies.
milomeo

Activity: 123

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:59:22 AM

this very big idea by the purpose and understanding of this business is clearly visible as it will be disseminated to all countries, it is clear that there will be many countries that will support this system.Good luck!
Connufeepa

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:14:55 AM

Have you already entered the stock exchange or not? That is, a token can only be purchased through a purse? If I do not have a purse, then I can not buy your token. It'sa pity of course, if it is.
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:57:04 AM

In fundraising, you have already reached half of the softcap in private sales, what if until the end of the sales period, your fundraising does not reach the softcap. whether you will delay or extend the sales period?
dinh201

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:29:02 PM

Crypto Circle X a name unknown. maybe because I'm new to the profession. But the error still belongs to the project because it is not well known to attract people like me. The project needs better pr strategies.
produth1218

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:37:38 PM

Wow... I would like to translate the white paper in romanian (even tho half of the team seems to be from Romania)  Grin

CharlesFol

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:46:16 PM

Who are your advisers? What do your advisers bring to the table? Are there any earlier backers of your business? What companies are you partnered with or seeking to partner with?
Flyskycoin

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:33:26 PM

this program is awesome and long live for this project. thanks
fatii1986

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:30:25 PM

I will joined to this airdrop.good luck sir
a264836321

Activity: 96

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:31:36 AM

I looked at your project carefully.I'm very interested in that.Still, a deeper understanding is needed before investing.After all, many ICO projects are now scams.So I became very cautious.I will invest in this project before your ICO is over.I hope your team can be more transparent about the progress of your project

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Salesin

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:20:47 AM

The vision of Crypto Circle X is unique and forward thinking, not only is the project developing a superior technological algorithm to deliver a high performance and ultra-fast platform - capable of processing 10 million transactions per second - it also places a strong focus on the user-experience.
LastBlackUnicorn

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 11:55:54 AM

Hello,
As you can see on our website, we are still in Private Sale and barely started our social promotion.  Wink

Have you already entered the stock exchange or not? That is, a token can only be purchased through a purse? If I do not have a purse, then I can not buy your token. It'sa pity of course, if it is.

Hello,
If you look at our website, or even in the first post of the ANN Thread, you can see that we are still in our Private Sale in our ICO. On our website, you can see that we will launch an MVP in Q4 2018.

Hello,
As you can see on our website, we are still in Private Sale and barely started our social promotion.  Wink

Who are your advisers? What do your advisers bring to the table? Are there any earlier backers of your business? What companies are you partnered with or seeking to partner with?

You can see the entire team on our website. You can even connect with them on linkedin.

I looked at your project carefully.I'm very interested in that.Still, a deeper understanding is needed before investing.After all, many ICO projects are now scams.So I became very cautious.I will invest in this project before your ICO is over.I hope your team can be more transparent about the progress of your project

We are transparent and you can always contact us on Telegram or LinkedIN (our linked in profiles are on the website) if you wish more insight into a particular detail.

10M Transactions using Golang and it's running on the Etherum network as a token ? Stay clear away from this. It's a scam. Golang uses DAG and IOT, similar to SKY. It cannot be mined. Also, if this is true how are you going to handle the smart contracts between each transaction ? The only company that has this technology for DAG is CNET and if they don't get their post-ICO price backup, the company is going to be bought very soon by NANO, IOTA, or AMB, possibly Amazon. CNET ICO'd at .000120000 STS's and is trading under .00000300 STS's due to the correction and downward pressure from Pissed Off ICO buyers.

Hello sir,
With your message, you prove that not only you have no idea about our project, but you lack basic knowledge about certain notions.
First of all, it is 10 million transactions per second for the exchange transactional system.
Second, the ERC 20 token is totally separate and has nothing to do with other aspects, unless using it for its utility function.
Third, they are not mineable because we generate all tokens off during the token generation event. The team tokens (as you can see in our White Paper and website) equate 15% of the total of tokens, and only 25% of them are dispersed for 4 years until they are gone.
And third of all, GoLang is a programming language. What you stated is like saying C++ belongs to some other token. Which is nonsense, just like your comment.
Leaving such a comment with only 3 activity on Bitcoin Talk makes me wonder if you are not in fact a troll, whose mission is to denigrate good projects just because you can.
LastBlackUnicorn

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 01:14:40 PM

We are launching our Telegram Trivia!
https://medium.com/@CryptoCircleX/we-are-launching-our-daily-telegram-trivia-73adf7d9d133

We are launching our official MEME COMPETITION!
https://medium.com/@CryptoCircleX/official-ccx-meme-competition-d7b0282251d4
chon83
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:41:37 PM

This is the most important differentiation with other platforms that simply provide crypto trading with mostly a "user-unfriendly" interface or without the necessary customer support.
Iyum
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:55:43 PM

The product is unique because any project that is dedicated to increasing trading speed and at the same time providing a superlative UX, stands a great chance of success and will appeal to the yet underserved mass market of novice crypto traders that want to participate in crypto trading and investing.
LastBlackUnicorn

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 04:40:53 PM

The product is unique because any project that is dedicated to increasing trading speed and at the same time providing a superlative UX, stands a great chance of success and will appeal to the yet underserved mass market of novice crypto traders that want to participate in crypto trading and investing.

Thank you!
Cryptocotrader
Copper Member

Activity: 123

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:37:53 PM

This project will be most likely one of these rare ICOs that will positively surprise its customers as well as its investors with rapid and lasting success.
LastBlackUnicorn

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 09:59:25 AM

A strategic change in our ICO Strategy

A message from Crypto Circle X (CCX) to our dedicated community and investors

https://medium.com/@CryptoCircleX/a-strategic-change-in-our-ico-strategy-a5fdf49dd3a5
appraiser

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:16:11 PM

It is possible to postpone the timing of sales - this is a very correct step. About the project should learn as many people as possible. I am confident that this will attract more followers. We need a high-quality advertising campaign.
appraiser

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:26:15 PM

Exchanges appears more and more and you will have problems with the possibility of promotion of your project.

can You  tell what specific competitive advantages your Exchange has. Something that, what the rest do not have..... should have some undeniable competitive advantage for quality promotion.
LastBlackUnicorn

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 02:54:14 PM

Exchanges appears more and more and you will have problems with the possibility of promotion of your project.

can You  tell what specific competitive advantages your Exchange has. Something that, what the rest do not have..... should have some undeniable competitive advantage for quality promotion.

Hello,
If you read our WhitePaper, you can find plenty of advantages that make us different than our competition such as: we have over 10 million transactions per second, A.I. bot, copy trading, auto-trading, professional charts with technical analysis, trading alerts, and much more,
dickyram88

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:20:32 AM

Airdrop is Live: https://t.me/CryptoCircleXAirdropBot
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bounty Campaign is live at: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4937028

WE WANT YOU IN OUR TEAM!

We are looking for the right people for the following positions:

-- Marketing Assistants
-- Telegram Moderators
-- Web Developers (Frontend/Backend/Blockchain
-- Sales Managers

If you think you have what it takes to fill one of these positions, please send me a Private Message!

I want to moderate Telegram Group (Indonesia), if you are interested ... please let me know by telegram (@icobest360)
thank you !
saharovvv

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:58:56 PM

Hello,
If you read our WhitePaper, you can find plenty of advantages that make us different than our competition such as: we have over 10 million transactions per second, A.I. bot, copy trading, auto-trading, professional charts with technical analysis, trading alerts, and much more,

How do you want to take market share? Do you have a clear plan?
Just now there are a lot of competitors in the market and I want to know do you have a plan on how to become a leader
appraiser

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:23:45 AM

Tell me if you are going to use the model of transaction mining? Several new exchanges so received a good initial turnover. This is a mechanism where tokens are sent to trader for a certain amount of generated trades.
onchoys

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:44:56 PM

Could anyone advice bounty campaign to participate?
nitesofarz

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:46:12 PM

You could find great amount of it there you just need to make an effort
onchoys

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:51:36 PM

I'm only interested in reliable ones, i guess there are  a lot of people who could advice
nitesofarz

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:53:08 PM

I'm only interested in reliable ones, i guess there are  a lot of people who could advice
Okay, I could recommend you something, I just have received 20 free BMX for registering on BitMart and moreover  50% commission by inviting friends
onchoys

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:58:00 PM

Okay, I could recommend you something, I just have received 20 free BMX for registering on BitMart and moreover  50% commission by inviting friends
As I see on website bitmart.com  its tokens can already be cashed so you might actually make some real money
nitesofarz

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:00:08 PM

As I see on website bitmart.com  its tokens can already be cashed so you might actually make some real money
Lets see, thanks
Crypto Grit

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:02:23 AM

The bounty telegram group is https://t.me/CryptoCircleX_Bounty and the Bounty Bitcoin group is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4937028
naura168

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:48:35 AM

Crypto Circle X is a project with an approach to building an ecosystem centered on customer needs. with the aim of creating a reliable, safe and reliable cryptocurrency exchange that is primarily focused on speed, security, scalability and 24-hour customer service. the pre-ico process will begin again 13 days and hopefully it will run smoothly and successfully.
anggle

Activity: 377

"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:48:01 AM

Crypto Circle X is a project with an approach to building an ecosystem centered on customer needs. with the aim of creating a reliable, safe and reliable cryptocurrency exchange that is primarily focused on speed, security, scalability and 24-hour customer service. the pre-ico process will begin again 13 days and hopefully it will run smoothly and successfully.
a large project that promises and offers a very innovative concept. and this project is great for gaining a lot of support.

┈┈┈┈┈ AMANPURI ❘ ultimate exchange ┈┈┈┈┈
● High Leverage ● Asset Protection ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://amanpuri.io/tokensale ┈┈┈┈┈
ardcts

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:46:22 AM

The concept compiled by Crypto Circle X is pretty good, the goal is to create a cryptocurrency exchange that is reliable, safe, and reliable who knows that this exchange project can achieve success because it focuses on speed, security, scalability and 24-hour service. If this can be realized and realized, there will certainly be many who use this exchange.
dubleman

Activity: 308

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:23:10 AM

The concept compiled by Crypto Circle X is pretty good, the goal is to create a cryptocurrency exchange that is reliable, safe, and reliable who knows that this exchange project can achieve success because it focuses on speed, security, scalability and 24-hour service. If this can be realized and realized, there will certainly be many who use this exchange.
with all the advantages offered by this project to its users, of course, I became convinced that in the future there would be a lot of support for this project and hopefully the project could be realized.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:41:03 AM

with all the advantages offered by this project to its users, of course, I became convinced that in the future there would be a lot of support for this project and hopefully the project could be realized.
yes, this project indeed offers a safe and secure exchange to use and I myself also support this project so that it can successfully attract many investors to join this project.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
Neetu1837

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:43:27 AM

Twitter ID: @Neetu298
Facebook ID: Neetu18375420
saharovvv

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:22:24 PM

yes, this project indeed offers a safe and secure exchange to use and I myself also support this project so that it can successfully attract many investors to join this project.

Can I see somewhere how much funds have been invested in the project at the moment? or is this classified information? Because I don't see it on the site.
Nick808

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:42:54 PM

Can I see somewhere how much funds have been invested in the project at the moment? or is this classified information? Because I don't see it on the site.

im think because they use different addresses for different investors, then only from their words you can know how much they have collected there is no single address that they can show so that there should be something on the site and in reality. but there is no transparency in this kind of funds and this is a fact.
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:11:56 AM

There are so many new crypto exchanges, including decentralized ones, launched recent months.
I hope that the Crypto Circle X can make something different in order to be a competitive new exchange.
Kindly best regards,
I'm sure there are plenty of its own advantages that exist in the project that is not owned in another project of his, and with its own advantages that can definitely make a lot of people supported the development of this project. success always for this project.

cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:53:49 AM

I'm sure there are plenty of its own advantages that exist in the project that is not owned in another project of his, and with its own advantages that can definitely make a lot of people supported the development of this project. success always for this project.
Can you disclose the most favorite advantages which you found on the Crypto Circle X project, please.
I am readily to get your disclose on the potential and advantages of Circle X project.

By reading the OP and I really hope this is correct, it offers bots and automatic trading for its users.
appraiser

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:31:26 AM

Unfortunately, the indicator on the site barely moves; it means that there are almost no fees.
Or is it some kind of technical error.

Can the team comment on how much the fundraising stage is and how successful is it ?
LoveStory

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:19:54 AM

Unfortunately, the indicator on the site barely moves; it means that there are almost no fees.

Can the team comment on how much the fundraising stage is and how successful is it ?
there really should be teams in this project that provide information about the progress of this project to what extent it has been running so that the confidence of investors who want to join is also increasing, because by knowing the development of this project I think investors will also be struggling but if there is no information about developments it might be investors will only listen and hesitate to join, success and failure of a project depends on the team involved here.

Nick808

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:01:31 PM

there really should be teams in this project that provide information about the progress of this project to what extent it has been running so that the confidence of investors who want to join is also increasing, because by knowing the development of this project I think investors will also be struggling but if there is no information about developments it might be investors will only listen and hesitate to join, success and failure of a project depends on the team involved here.

probably no progress if there are no answers. usually when the fees go successfully the team reports it to everyone without any problems. in this project, silence shows that not everything is as good with the collections as the creators would like.
appraiser

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:11:19 AM

probably no progress if there are no answers. usually when the fees go successfully the team reports it to everyone without any problems. in this project, silence shows that not everything is as good with the collections as the creators would like.

This is sad, but keeping  supporters in ignorance is also not the best strategy. Unfortunately, if in the official topic there is no members of the team - this leads to bad thoughts.
fishervwb

Activity: 445
Merit: 39

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:04:39 AM

Crypto Circle X CCX Explainer Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RL06JvVEG1E&feature=youtu.be
Tonisim

Merit: 103

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:47:23 PM

Crypto Circle eXchange: What’s New
To our Loyal CCX supporters and Investors:

For most, a month might be a long period of time, depending on circumstances. For us, it has been short, as we have changed our brand to Crypto Circle eXchange CCX to improve our brand (We still use the CryptoCircleX brand as well), while excitedly waiting to unveil our work to everyone. We have been developing a new website; it is now chocked full of more information, it’s easier to navigate, to read, has more information and is much easier to understand. We even have an integrated blog in it along with a newsletter.

We also rewrote our white paper after collaborating with our expert advisors (who are very well versed in blockchain technology) and taking their advice. The new updated white paper goes in much more details regarding selective topics, but if our customers have any questions, we are always here, ready to answer anything related to Crypto Circle eXchange CCX. We have also upgraded our user dashboard so that upon purchase, our customers can instantly check and confirm on the blockchain that they have received their tokens.
adriaymati58 (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:01:53 PM

This is sad, but keeping  supporters in ignorance is also not the best strategy. Unfortunately, if in the official topic there is no members of the team - this leads to bad thoughts.
Please join Telegram Announcement channel - https://t.me/CryptoCircleX_OfficialANN and the chat group - https://t.me/CryptoCircleX_Official to receive the latest news regarding Crypto Circle eXchange!

The best is yet to come!
Dextroboy

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:40:34 PM

only 16 million tokens have been sold, it's still a very long journey from the Crypto Circle Exchange, if they don't have a good strategy to promote, it will definitely be difficult to reach the softcap!

xi_vii

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:31:43 AM

Crypto Circle eXchange (CCX) is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!
LastBlackUnicorn

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 11:59:42 AM

Our Airdrop is closed! Stay tuned for Round 3!

We are currently in our Private Sale and our Whitelist is open to purchase our CCX Tokens and get 15% bonus tokens!
LastBlackUnicorn

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 02:55:37 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2018, 02:47:46 PM by LastBlackUnicorn

Want to learn more about Crypto Circle eXchange?
Join us for our Ask Me Anything (AMA) session with Co-Founder Alexandru Crucean and CMO Maura Barbulescu on Twitter, Tuesday,13'th November, 10 UTC+2

We're already taking questions, so start sending them with the hashtag #CCXAMA1

https://twitter.com/CryptoCircleX/status/1060181575881707521
adriaymati58 (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:02:07 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2018, 08:13:08 PM by adriaymati58

Want to learn more about Crypto Circle eXchange?
Join us for our Ask Me Anything (AMA) session with Co-Founder Alexandru Crucean and CMO Maura Barbulescu on Twitter, Tuesday, 8'th November, 10 UTC+2

We're already taking questions, so start sending them with the hashtag #CCXAMA1

CHECK IT OUT: https://twitter.com/CryptoCircleX/status/1059820785827749888

The best is yet to come!
starkovblue

Activity: 966
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:28:27 PM

So far, despite the very bad market and the strongest drop in investor interest in investing, the project looks good. Yes, there are moments that I would like the team to improve, including by advertising, but for now we have what we have. The minimum amount for launch will be exactly funded and they should be enough to start.

Crypto is a very unique industry, where the line between "deserves to be in jail" and "leading member of the community" is as thin as one-ply toilet paper.
LastBlackUnicorn

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 04:20:08 PM

CCX Pre-Sale Starts TOMORROW!

Our endeavor to bring a stable and useful product to the market to enable normal people to invest without fears of market manipulation, pump and dumps, and also have a fair chance to make money has reached the next level!

In the past month, our project has gained a wider exposure, with an increased interest gained from our beloved community. Our Private Sale concluded successfully, with 16,833,332 CCX Tokens sold. A big THANK YOU to everybody who decided to support us through the bearish market conditions and become a part of our project since its early stages!

We see ourselves as being one of the pioneers in the world of cryptocurrency where customer service is concerned. With our Crypto Circle eXchange, our goal here is to provide our customers a unique platform for buying and selling cryptocurrencies. With a platform that will educate new investors, and also make seasoned professional as well as institutional investors comfortable to trade without issues. This is the unique and exciting proposition available to those who invest in Crypto Circle eXchange’s token sale.

Our Pre-Sale starts tomorrow and you can get an extra 7% CCX tokens with every purchase! Head on to our official website: https://www.cryptocircle.exchange

Also, don’t forget to read our WhitePaper, if you haven’t already: https://www.cryptocircle.exchange/Whitepaper.pdf

If you happen to have any question, feel free to address us on our Telegram Group: https://t.me/CryptoCircleX_Official
LastBlackUnicorn

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 03:53:51 PM

PRESALE IS LIVE! JOIN NOW: https://www.cryptocircle.exchange/
LastBlackUnicorn

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 12:30:43 PM

Don't forget to read our WhitePaper and see more of our exciting features on CryptoCircle eXchange! Head here: https://www.cryptocircle.exchange/Whitepaper.pdf

LastBlackUnicorn

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 05:06:22 PM

Join our 🎇Telegram Sticker Contest🎆 and win 1000 CCX!

https://medium.com/@CryptoCircleX/join-our-telegram-sticker-contest-and-win-1000-ccx-a05b1ad18ad4
Crypto Circle X

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 12:24:57 PM

Don't forget to watch the CCX Explainer Video if you haven't already:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RL06JvVEG1E
LastBlackUnicorn

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 01:39:09 PM

GREAT NEWS!
Participate in our special QUIZZES for the chance to win 11 CCX per question!

Stay tuned between 15:00 GMT and 21:00 GMT in our main Telegram Group!
Crypto Circle X

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 11:29:51 AM

🎉🚀GREAT NEWS!!! 🚀🎉

🚀We are currently working to close a major partnership! Stay tuned for the official announcement! 🚀
Crypto Circle X

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 02:53:57 PM

📌SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FOR OUR AMAZING CCX COMMUNITY 📌

🎉🚀We are delighted to announce that we have completed our partnership agreements with SpotCoin and Agentmile!🚀🎉

STAY TUNED as we will have more amazing partnerships to come soon!
LastBlackUnicorn

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 12:01:17 PM

The holiday season is here and we hope you are enjoying every moment of it! We wish you a safe and happy holiday together with your dear ones!

Happy Holidays and warm wishes for 2018!
Sevinpays

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:17:51 PM

I'd like to know the current stage of development of the platform: if you already know the number of transactions that can be performed in a second by the software it means that should exist at least a beta version. is it so?

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
Crypto Circle X

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 01:46:24 PM

A New Year is like a blank book, and the pen is in your hands. It is your chance to write a beautiful story for yourself.
Happy New Year!! 🎉🎊🎇
LastBlackUnicorn

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 12:59:08 PM

🎊 We start the New Year with positive news for our amazing community! 🎉 The big prize of 1000 CCX Tokens of our Telegram Sticker Contest goes to the 🏆winner🏆 fellowsheep! 🚀 Congratulations!!! 🚀

A big THANK YOU to everybody who supported us and entered our Telegram Sticker Contest!

Stay tuned for more!
Crypto Circle X

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 12:03:04 PM

CryptoCircle eXchange ICO is postponed to comply with the current market

Our dedicated and passionate team at CryptoCircle eXchange are working tirelessly to bring to the market a cryptocurrency exchange unlike any other, backed by a cutting edge technology that provides speed, safety, and scalability.

Ever since CryptoCircle eXchange was first conceived, we have worked tirelessly to enhance the functionality of our future service. In addition to this, our project is constantly being audited by our team as well as our advisors, together they provide us with helpful insights in future development. Combined, we were able to strengthen our business model and demonstrate its advantages to investors.

However, the crypto market has experienced drastic changes in the past year and we need to adapt to them. We will be postponing our ICO and work on adapting our product and prepare all aspects with details coming in the following months. This will allow us to enable key changes needed to our marketing strategy and help to expand project functionality as well as to secure the necessary needed legal support in key countries. We will have updates on our telegram announcement channel and other social media channels and please don’t forget we will have our daily quizzes and on going contests!

Thank you always,
CryptoCircle eXchange Team

Follow our progress on our Telegram ANN Channel:
https://t.me/CryptoCircleX_OfficialANN
lolgato1

Activity: 793
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:36:48 PM

I see that your ICO phase is going to the end, but you didn´t reach soft-cap. What is your next steps? Will you extend ICO sale or?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Crypto Circle X

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 07:54:26 AM

📝 An update on our ICO 📝

🚀 Our dedicated and enthusiastic team is working hard to adapt CryptoCircle eXchange to the current market and bring it to its full potential. We are eager and excited to bring our exchange to light and we are doing our best for this to happen! 🚀

📝 During our ICO, approximately $2.5 million worth of tokens were sold. Additional tokens are currently available for purchase only by Private Investors (Venture Capital, Hedge Funds, etc). 📝

⏳ Our Bounty is still on-going and you can head to our Bounty thread on Bitcoin Talk to participate: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4937028

📌 Additionally, if you happen to have any questions, feedback or comments, please direct them to info@cryptocirclex.com 📌

Don’t forget to follow us on our official channels to stay updated about our progress and updates about the ICO!
starkovblue

Activity: 966
Merit: 270

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 10:08:07 AM

📝 An update on our ICO 📝

🚀 Our dedicated and enthusiastic team is working hard to adapt CryptoCircle eXchange to the current market and bring it to its full potential. We are eager and excited to bring our exchange to light and we are doing our best for this to happen! 🚀

📝 During our ICO, approximately $2.5 million worth of tokens were sold. Additional tokens are currently available for purchase only by Private Investors (Venture Capital, Hedge Funds, etc). 📝

⏳ Our Bounty is still on-going and you can head to our Bounty thread on Bitcoin Talk to participate: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4937028

📌 Additionally, if you happen to have any questions, feedback or comments, please direct them to info@cryptocirclex.com 📌

Don’t forget to follow us on our official channels to stay updated about our progress and updates about the ICO!

A little clarity is great. In this case, advertising is no longer needed? And there are some time limits during which you complete the company? Previously, the dates were before the end of February.

Crypto is a very unique industry, where the line between "deserves to be in jail" and "leading member of the community" is as thin as one-ply toilet paper.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: