Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:50:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinBourse: the biggest scam in Bitcoin securities today  (Read 9898 times)
danielpbarron

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

Daniel P. Barron

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 08:04:38 PM

This accusations come from a groupe of guys have nothing in his life to do and accuse other people for jealousy nothing else!

I can't speak for everyone in #bitcoin-assets, but I am very busy with my own projects, and I suspect the same is true for the users you called out in this post. Despite being so busy, we take the time to expose frauds and scammers. I don't know enough about this particular operation (bitcoinbourse), but judging by your reaction, I'm inclined to believe you are a scammer. You are using the exact same argument that the false teachers of Christianity use; that is, "you have nothing better to do then accuse others." Even if that were true, it shouldn't matter; exposing frauds is a valuable service, and these guys are providing it for free!

Marriage is a permanent bond (or should be) between a man and a woman. Scripture reveals a man has the freedom to have this marriage bond with more than one woman, if he so desires. But, anything beyond this is a perversion. -- Darwin Fish

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Little P 1

Activity: 167

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 07:57:42 AM

@rethink-your-strategy  Dear Sir "your words tell all about your education!"
btw we can build websites also for clients, if you have need a professional just let us know.

@davout please don't compare us with your company: " Bitcoin-Central.net Insolvent! the French Bitcoin Association and the relation to MtGox! "

http://thebitcoinnews.co.uk/2014/04/13/bitcoin-central-net-insolvent-the-french-bitcoin-association-and-the-relation-to-mtgox/

In case of actual CryptoStocks.com issues: http://thebitcoinnews.co.uk/2014/05/10/cryptostocks-com-in-problem-vircurex-an-exchange-that-stole-3-6-million-from-customers/

we welcome all Companies from there without a listing setup fee of 1 BTC " just show us your cryptostocks listing "

your shares on BitcoinBourse.eu now! - the Wallstreet for Bitcoins!

First to user rethink-your-strategy,

I would like to apologize for any comments that I made in jest that may have belittled you or doubted your previous comments. I am man enough to know when I have made a mistake.

Second to BitcoinBourse who recently changed there fees without warning and where all the bitcoin raised in my wallet vanished par one share I managed to withdraw.

While I will not accuse you of being a scam yet your handling of the current situation has still been below par in my opinion.

Kr,

Malcolm O
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 07:15:48 PM

With facts of ?

This accusations come from a groupe of guys have nothing in his life to do and accuse other people for jealousy nothing else!

All this people are members of bitcoin-assets irc chat, all we know bitcoin assets irc chat is the chat from havelock investments!

So who is scammed by bitcoin bourse? Who ?

Because we have no Order book till now? are you scammed for that issue? Or anything else missing? User 1 want have this, user 2 want have this, and user 3 want have this, can i request also on your websites new features? and if you not do immediately can i call you scam as the site is not working as i want?

Who is scammed i ask real?

@fluffyponny ? Mr Riccardo Spaghni?
running the openrigs scam : http://www.reddit.com/r/litecoinmining/comments/2591c7/hello_members_of_the_cryptocurrency_community/

and try to get a IPO launched : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=595754.0
for his famous website : https://vertpay.com/

or

@pankkake ? Mr Romain Bignon ?
who offers here in forums pro. Headfucking services to people who like to destroy competitors?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=344219.0;all

or

@davout Mr. David Francois famous Bitcointalk Moderator, best friend of Mr. Karpeles and working for the other french Bitcoin company Paymium
( 2 french companies working in Bitcoin : Paymium and us Bitcoin SARL )

Member of famous Bitcoin association in France! : http://associationbitcoin.com/
Owners of famous Bitcoin-central the European exchange already hacked and stolen thousands of Bitcoins :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=321572.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=186609.0
etc etc etc.

or

@forensick Mr. Martin Belobrand?

ex partner of Bitcoin Bourse, wants to run BitcoinBurza.com in Czech and Slovak, pay 1000 € in the beginning and think we give him full system. Than he want back his 1000 € when we dispute about he is not able to do more than speak!

When bitcoin bourse gets first funds from IPO i send Mr @forensick 10 BTC ( i can provide blockchain transaction ) so i guess this is more than enough and sorry man the 1000 € you want on top you will never get from principle this way, you are a Lawyer or you guess you are so than go the way the law is for here and don't menace my anymore i have saved also all our communication and your threat against me!

So is he scammed by bitcoin bourse or me ? no he is only a sad ex partner of our company and search revenge!!!

or at last

@jurov

also partner of @forensick in slovakia and friend of the other guys from http://log.bitcoin-assets.com/ owner of http://coinbr.com
Your online MPEx broker

listed all at bitcoin-asset.com

Summary:

4 Guys working on competitor companies
1 guy sadly our ex partner search revenge

Anything else Huh

Nobody is scammed by me or bitcoin bourse!

This forum and davouts power as moderator is used in a very simple reason to shut us down and give us negative face to the public!!!

But the people know now your history about, who cares your words now?, i am not and i not will in future respond anymore to this shit!

If anyone have eggs you can visit me on my office and talk face to face this accusations, but no one have, you accuse people of scams but you are inside of the class house!

There is no scam on my site sorry and never will be!

In real world guys you face many problems in a court, but i not want lost the time and the money to sue Forum or chat Trolls like you, It is not worth for!

If you want be better than me, work to compete! don't troll me anymore! i know i am the pain in your ass but that's life poor guys!

Markus

This was my last post! Bye Bitcointalk Troll & Scammer Forum

WOW! What a professional business! They receive criticism so there answer is to simply dust off the accusations as trolls and scammers, "This was my last post! Bye Bitcointalk Troll & Scammer Forum", and to ignore responding / listening. Every business faces criticisms, even the largest companies in the world. The way you are dealing with it, makes you sound like a 5 year old.

The fact that you changed prices on your customers overnight without any warning, that your fee's are higher than ANYONE on the market, AND that you don't even have basic necessities in an exchange such as an orderbook, all shows proof that you are not responsible enough to run a single business, not to mention the EIGHT you are trying to run.

Anyone that puts money with them is asking to lose it.
forensick

Activity: 376
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 06:53:41 AM

@forensick Mr. Martin Belobrand?

ex partner of Bitcoin Bourse, wants to run BitcoinBurza.com in Czech and Slovak, pay 1000 € in the beginning and think we give him full system. Than he want back his 1000 € when we dispute about he is not able to do more than speak!

When bitcoin bourse gets first funds from IPO i send Mr @forensick 10 BTC ( i can provide blockchain transaction ) so i guess this is more than enough and sorry man the 1000 € you want on top you will never get from principle this way, you are a Lawyer or you guess you are so than go the way the law is for here and don't menace my anymore i have saved also all our communication and your threat against me!

So is he scammed by bitcoin bourse or me ? no he is only a sad ex partner of our company and search revenge!!!

or at last

@jurov

also partner of @forensick in slovakia and friend of the other guys from http://log.bitcoin-assets.com/ owner of http://coinbr.com
Your online MPEx broker

listed all at bitcoin-asset.com

Summary:

4 Guys working on competitor companies
1 guy sadly our ex partner search revenge

Anything else Huh

Nobody is scammed by me or bitcoin bourse!

This forum and davouts power as moderator is used in a very simple reason to shut us down and give us negative face to the public!!!

But the people know now your history about, who cares your words now?, i am not and i not will in future respond anymore to this shit!

If anyone have eggs you can visit me on my office and talk face to face this accusations, but no one have, you accuse people of scams but you are inside of the class house!

There is no scam on my site sorry and never will be!

In real world guys you face many problems in a court, but i not want lost the time and the money to sue Forum or chat Trolls like you, It is not worth for!

If you want be better than me, work to compete! don't troll me anymore! i know i am the pain in your ass but that's life poor guys!

Markus

This was my last post! Bye Bitcointalk Troll & Scammer Forum
[/quote]

well Markus, you are crying lies like kid catched stealing some candies Cheesy We had a deal that I left your scam project as you were acting and changing deals all the time, you wanted me to pay 1000 EURO and told me that it is OK and that your programmers from India are cheap Cheesy When i decided to left your project and return back my shares in your business, you agreed to pay me back this official investment, that i should send you back invoice. I did it, then you started to cry that 5 day term is not legal in EU /even i can put any day term for payment/, then i changed it as i do not like adults to cry during the nights... so you got 30 days term... you missed it and started to cry more and more. I know you are desperate couse you ripped off so many people around. I guess your business is falling down, so everybody should be aware to get in touch with you, scammer.

Jurov is not my partner, I am not gay you stupid fuck Cheesy I have a girlfriend and I do not live in Slovakia heh... why are you lying?

I am not sad ex-partner, but i have all those scammers around like you. You don't even have 1000 euro to pay back what' s agreed, junkie projects where you stole money from shareholders... it is really sad. Anyway, I will follow from time to time your bitcointalk appearance and tell everybody to avoid your scams, is it fair, isn' t it? Hope nobody else would not been scammed by this bancrupt German scammer
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 08:41:38 AM

Stop the FUD, BitcoinBourse is a great exchange with competent management. They're a lot more competent than BitFunder!  Cheesy
danielpbarron

Activity: 212

Daniel P. Barron

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 10:21:55 PM

Stop the FUD, BitcoinBourse is a great exchange with competent management. They're a lot more competent than BitFunder!  Cheesy

I don't know how everyone else configured their Web-of-Trust, but from my point of view:

Trust: -425: -20 / +43(43)
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!

Nice endorsement. #sarcasm

Marriage is a permanent bond (or should be) between a man and a woman. Scripture reveals a man has the freedom to have this marriage bond with more than one woman, if he so desires. But, anything beyond this is a perversion. -- Darwin Fish
skinz

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 12:08:50 PM

Anyone noticed the site is down with message

This website is down in case of a accident by an engineer of Incloudibly Swiss Servers!

This engineer formated the Server Harddisk without any reason and with a failed backup before, all data since 2015 is lost!

We apologise for this but there is no plan B available right now!

incloudibly

Activity: 143

The Crypto Hosting Provider

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2015, 09:33:57 PM

Anyone noticed the site is down with message

This website is down in case of a accident by an engineer of Incloudibly Swiss Servers!

This engineer formated the Server Harddisk without any reason and with a failed backup before, all data since 2015 is lost!

We apologise for this but there is no plan B available right now!

Incloudbibly here. The information about HDD formatting is false, no maintenance works were held at all. We've suspended the account that was associated with "BitcoinBourse" after investigation that was initiated by possible scam complaints that some of its clients conveyed through our abuse dept.

Incloudibly is not affiliated with BitcoinBourse. BitcoinBourse operation or failing to do so solely depends on this website's owners/managers actions.

COIN.HOST- Dedciated Servers, VPS and Crypto VPN. Proudly served from Switzerland with privacy in mind.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: