Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:02:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why everyone becoming the holder?  (Read 8596 times)
lantan81383628

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:41:02 PM

Most people now realize that patience is a very important thing to play with, and many are reluctant to sell at a low price. So everybody becomes the holder.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jin_dv

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:42:32 PM

Hi, everybody. The only thing I can say on this issue is that the main reason is the market correction. Otherwise, I have no right to talk about other people's actions. Everyone chooses how to be and how to behave in a given situation.
Chike4545

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:54:00 PM

Everyone can become a holder if the coins that they bought or get in a bounty campaign has no price in the market. The market is unstable everyday. No one can predict it. So they have a holding plan.
vladaziya4

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:04:45 PM

Very interesting post. I think this is a great solution for him, as this is one of the promising options for him that can solve this issue.It depends on your overall budget, it's never worth investing all the money that is. The best is 20-30% of the total budget, as this is the most optimal solution.  Wink
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:09:50 PM

People are now became a holder of a particular coin or token if the value of a coin and token loss or lowered. By this chance any of the seller or traders will not sell any of their coins and tokens. This kind of tactic or technique is also advisable for me to upper up the value of a particular coin or market in the cryto industry. Higher up of demand in low supply will cause increase of value. Nature of economic system though.
odranoel

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:18:15 PM

Everyone become holder most likely when market are dumping, because it is the best thing we can do to avoid losses of course. And also because if panic selling can not help you to grow in this cryptoworld. Hold and wait for the right time if you want to earned high, this why everyone keeps on holding.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
ezakmisd

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:19:30 PM

I do not look at the fact that these regulators are many, because there is nothing wrong with that. There is true information, and there is a false one, you do not have to believe everything. Smiley Wink Smiley
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:20:17 PM

I don't think "everyone" is becoming the HODLer. Let one negative news come in and you'll see people selling their coins like crazy.
This is mostly because majority of the people here are students or millennials, and they are not as immature.
Hence, the results.
Rongelweng

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:26:30 PM

Many holders appear because pf the market price. Market price is unstable and keeps on going down so investors and sellers hold their coin because if they sell it right away it seems to be pointless because it is not profitable.
dedocry

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:30:27 PM

because no one expected such a deep correction, and now nobody wants to sell alcoins for a penny, so there is nothing left only be a holder. We are sitting now and  waiting for growth

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 02:50:49 PM

You are right the market is bearish and this will be not good to sell altcoin in loss wait and hold for good return.

ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:57:49 PM

You are right the market is bearish and this will be not good to sell altcoin in loss wait and hold for good return.
You don't have a choice if you have coins inside your wallet not unless you are willing to accept big loses, people are aiming to hold hoping to got a good
profits after, most of the time when sudden downfall happen panic sellers ride with it making the value more cheaper, wise investors never sell with loses
they keep holding and knowing that bounce back will happen they will just wait for the perfect timing to sell out.
MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:24:57 PM

Holding is better than panic sell, most of us hold because we believe that the price is going to get better in the future. We know bitcoin is not unlimited it has only 21m if everybody hold it long time how it’s price will go high? Then price will remain same. So we have to know that if we trading it regularly then the price will go high.
Before investing on bitcoin we have to know how it trade and also day trading system, it's not wise to hold bitcoin longer. If we don’t trade it properly we won’t get profit much. holding is the safer from trade, everyone doesn’t want to lose money that’s why they are holding cryptocurrencies and not to sell until the value goes higher than the investment.
Some people recommend that hold the crypto if we are not experienced enough in trading or had doubts and newbie’s should be avoid cheaters who manipulate the market. The most important thing is holding is better for newbie but trading is more profitable if you have enough knowledge about trading.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:40:39 PM

Many holders appear because pf the market price. Market price is unstable and keeps on going down so investors and sellers hold their coin because if they sell it right away it seems to be pointless because it is not profitable.

a situation that requires us to hold, because a situation that is not good causes things we do not want as we see the current market situation.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:11:34 PM

No offense, but I think holding coins at this bear market doesn't any sense. Why is everyone becoming the crypto holder? From the Legendary to a newbie, most of the people suggest to hold, But why? Yes, I know holding coin may give a bug rewards in future because I was a holder too. I had 15K USD, and my all of USD becomes less than 4K USD in front of my eyes. I just keep checking my wallet and every time my feelings were the same " sucks". Are you holding to be a millionaire like some people who bought bitcoin at 5 USD or less price and sold in more than 10K USD?
There is a very quite simple reason for this.
When you buy 1 X for 100 dollars and wait and that X worth now 1000 dollars, you sell the same 1 x for 900 dollar profit. However when you buy something for 1000 dollars for 1 x it needs to reach 1900 dollars for it to profit you 900 dollars.

Going from 100 to 1000 is harder because the marketcap and the demand supply needs to be way off and really high compared to when it was 100 dollars. Same logic applies here, when everything is small and low priced, people tend to buy as much as possible and hold, when they hold they believe that when the price goes back up, they have a shot at selling it for much higher.
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:28:23 PM

Every one is the holding because they know that market is very cheap now and it now bottoms out and we see a big spike all coin price and holder will get a decent return in revival mode holding always the best strategy get maximum return from this market.
unicode.03C0

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:34:53 PM

No offense, but I think holding coins at this bear market doesn't any sense. Why is everyone becoming the crypto holder? From the Legendary to a newbie, most of the people suggest to hold, But why? Yes, I know holding coin may give a bug rewards in future because I was a holder too. I had 15K USD, and my all of USD becomes less than 4K USD in front of my eyes. I just keep checking my wallet and every time my feelings were the same " sucks". Are you holding to be a millionaire like some people who bought bitcoin at 5 USD or less price and sold in more than 10K USD?
There is a very quite simple reason for this.
When you buy 1 X for 100 dollars and wait and that X worth now 1000 dollars, you sell the same 1 x for 900 dollar profit. However when you buy something for 1000 dollars for 1 x it needs to reach 1900 dollars for it to profit you 900 dollars.

Going from 100 to 1000 is harder because the marketcap and the demand supply needs to be way off and really high compared to when it was 100 dollars. Same logic applies here, when everything is small and low priced, people tend to buy as much as possible and hold, when they hold they believe that when the price goes back up, they have a shot at selling it for much higher.

what about the value of the investment capital during that investment time

if I can invest the same money several times in other markets I might make more than if I buy and hold for too long
ALAY012

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 04:36:54 PM

We are holding our coins because the price of the coins is in negative. I think it's better than make a day trading. Sorry if we are not an expert in trading, hope you teach us. Smiley
lonlonmarlon

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:37:02 PM

I think why many people are becoming holder the coins because many people are holding eth or any coins have a low price now and i think until now many people are don't sell that is because of the low price of coins he/she have.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:40:07 PM

That's a natural habit of people especially traders if they feel current price right now is not enough for them to sell their coins on that time. So, they are holding their coins until reach the goal or specific prices. There's nothing wrong with it, as long as you know when to sell it.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: