Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:10:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why everyone becoming the holder?  (Read 8596 times)
mklost (OP)

Activity: 471
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:38:06 PM
Merited by abstractednerve (1)

No offense, but I think holding coins at this bear market doesn't any sense. Why is everyone becoming the crypto holder? From the Legendary to a newbie, most of the people suggest to hold, But why? Yes, I know holding coin may give a bug rewards in future because I was a holder too. I had 15K USD, and my all of USD becomes less than 4K USD in front of my eyes. I just keep checking my wallet and every time my feelings were the same " sucks". Are you holding to be a millionaire like some people who bought bitcoin at 5 USD or less price and sold in more than 10K USD?

I did not hold for lose my capital. Did you? Then why you still holding and losing your money. Please kindly learn to trade. By trading your coins, in this bear market, you can make a lot of money within a few days to months.

I sold my all coins in the last month when bitcoin huts 8400 USD, and then I keep continue trading. In this one month, I made more than 2200 USD Profits. Now I had all of past holding coins with extra 2200 USD Profit.

If you can't trade or if you totally newbie here, then you may keep holding. But at least I suggest learning how to trade. This is my personal opinion. You may follow it or not. Best of luck.

Thank You.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zdraste16

Activity: 442
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:34:03 PM

No offense, but I think holding coins at this bear market doesn't any sense. Why is everyone becoming the crypto holder? From the Legendary to a newbie, most of the people suggest to hold, But why? Yes, I know holding coin may give a bug rewards in future because I was a holder too. I had 15K USD, and my all of USD becomes less than 4K USD in front of my eyes. I just keep checking my wallet and every time my feelings were the same " sucks". Are you holding to be a millionaire like some people who bought bitcoin at 5 USD or less price and sold in more than 10K USD?

I did not hold for lose my capital. Did you? Then why you still holding and losing your money. Please kindly learn to trade. By trading your coins, in this bear market, you can make a lot of money within a few days to months.

I sold my all coins in the last month when bitcoin huts 8400 USD, and then I keep continue trading. In this one month, I made more than 2200 USD Profits. Now I had all of past holding coins with extra 2200 USD Profit.

If you can't trade or if you totally newbie here, then you may keep holding. But at least I suggest learning how to trade. This is my personal opinion. You may follow it or not. Best of luck.

Thank You.
Yes indeed the market is now bearish and every day there is only a drop in prices.  I do not know how to at least something to earn.  Maybe I do not have enough experience, but if I start trading now, I probably will lose a lot.  I'm still a holder, until better times.
wwh

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:34:57 PM

That is a good case. But how could you know for sure that market will go to in  the rifgt durection for you. Do you have negative cases in trading?
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 08:43:15 PM

Very right about unpredictability of the market
Which makes an Hodler look miserable when the portfolio is at total loss

I think the best way to hodl is to dump when the price is high and you are at profit
And there is need to avoid greed too
babyaia

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:13:27 PM

I agree with what you have said,I don't hold tokens as many as yours I am only holding the tokens I got from bounty campaign and I'm still holding them because the price is low and it's only a small amount that's why no problem if I will hold for long time.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:23:04 PM

I agree with what you have said,I don't hold tokens as many as yours I am only holding the tokens I got from bounty campaign and I'm still holding them because the price is low and it's only a small amount that's why no problem if I will hold for long time.

Holding ICO tokens from bounty campaig is good at the start to give the token a chance to have gains in the market. But, past experiences with bounty tokens made me regret. Most bounty tokens instead of gaining in value, they decrease in value. So, better to evaluate each situation very well.
ganesh10

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:26:55 PM

Holding is still the safest bet out there, if people aim for long term they don't have to worry about all the fluctuations so they don't get desperate, just wait for the final outcome and retrieve their profits.
sinta23

Activity: 668
Merit: 100

DogData

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:28:22 PM

Holding ICO tokens from bounty campaig is good at the start to give the token a chance to have gains in the market. But, past experiences with bounty tokens made me regret. Most bounty tokens instead of gaining in value, they decrease in value. So, better to evaluate each situation very well.

the current conditions are sometimes different now, sometimes the things babyala says are right, it's better to hold first while the price is currently down. because the conditions when it is not possible to sell it, so it's better to choose to save

wesk1212

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:29:56 PM

In my opinion, trading at this time is very risky
So I prefer to keep what I have at the moment because I lose more than 60%
I will wait until the prices go up

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:35:02 PM

Yeah, I would have to agree that at this bear market, there's no point in holding. That's why as the game evolved or the sentiments change, you should also adjust your trading strategy. People are shouting holding specially last year because the market is in the bull session. But things are different now, if you investment this year, then no way you should be holding. Specially if you believed that shitcoins has future, Lol, better dump them so not to suffer a negative portfolio. On the other hand, in the case of bitcoin, you really need to observed how the market sentiments is playing, a quick 10% profit is not bad at all if you are a day traders, just saying.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
lunaelucemauram

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:43:54 PM

Not everyone but most of us is only becoming hodlers as that is the only option left for most of us in this bearish market. This is due to the fact that most of us only have limited capital or assets to invest to or trade and even traders do have their own share of problems and for most of us only hodling is the remaining option.
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 10:18:08 PM

Believe it or not the people that are selling are majorly the newbies the seasoned investors and experts in this cryptocurrency universe understands that when the market comes down it eventually bounces back going higher than ever before and they are suspicions and clues that the one of this year we will be bigger than that of last year so experienced people I've decided that it is better to hold even when the market is going down than to sell for pennies on the dollar. I personally hold my tokens for future rising value

myxamop

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:20:23 PM

Not everyone but most of us is only becoming hodlers as that is the only option left for most of us in this bearish market. This is due to the fact that most of us only have limited capital or assets to invest to or trade and even traders do have their own share of problems and for most of us only hodling is the remaining option.
He completely agrees. In such market as now hodler is should simply become. The prices of all coins strongly fell and there are no wish to sell them at such cost.
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:28:53 PM

It is not a bad thing to hold and it pays to hold. If you have not sold those coins, you have not lost and they might rise again. Well, we learn every day, the mistake you made was  that when you discovered that your portfolio was reducing, you should have converted all that you had to tether, which have been the safest way to maintain your portfolio.
Cyptobonds1

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 10:31:05 PM

Well. You give a wonderful suggestion here I love it, but take note that not all people holding their coin in the wallet some eventually trade it and that's what keep the market moving and about the trade you made mention have it in mind that not everyone gain through trading because you only gain when someone loses his or her own money it all work in hand. Well it's good to learn something new so I will only advice people to learn and observe before trading.

▼ AQUEST - COMPLETE A QUEST & GET PAID
Get -30% BONUS Only Until 21 February 2019 | www.aquest.io
becak mesin

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:32:10 PM

Every one becomes a holder for his/her own reason. In particular time, holding become the best decision than sell. As we know, since the end of last year the bear market has been keeping down and drop and many coin holders are wondering about it. All coins seem losing out the value day by day. Absolutely, this is not proper time to sell, it is better to hold and wait the bear market is back.

Crypto-Court
Universal Cryptocurrency Platform
https://cryptocourt.online/
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:34:12 PM

Everyone who invests in the coin market wants to own some coin. Holding the coin in your hand is like the property you have. Keep as many coins as you can. I have less capital so I usually buy and sell coins as soon as someone buys.
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:37:15 PM

Thank You.
Actively trading would always give you the possibility or advantage on making out money but as we all know that not all people do have this kind of capability.Easy to suggest but wont really be that simple at it do takes time and I can say that always been part of nature of people to be so impatient.When they do saw that their initial trades are way too slow or do give small profits then they tend to quit easily.
I do know the feeling of holding your portfolio and the value goes depleting as the time goes by.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1255

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:38:44 PM

Thank You.

Not everyone is fixated by the FIAT value of crypto and not everyone would
consider a loss at the moment if they are looking to the long term especially
with Bitcoin and some well established alts. 1 bitcoin is always 1 bitcoin
whether yhe market dictates it is $8000 or $80000.

Not everyone wants to trade or has the time to study the markets.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
grimjoever

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 10:40:01 PM

because cutloss is the worst option you can do right now, just wait untill Q4. remember patience is a key so thats why everyone was on hodl
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: