Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:47:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] 🔥🔥WINNER-GETS-ALL / PROOF-OF-TRANSACTION CONSENSUS DEBATE BOUNTY!🔥🔥  (Read 4096 times)
kunanii

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 11:46:42 AM

Of course,  TAUcoin the most secure, fair and environmentally friendly blockchain network. Everyone will realize that later. I hope that Taucoin dev will take us to Moon soon.

Telegram Username : @kunina

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rudox

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:04:54 PM

Is it really so serious a problem with the electricity consumed by mining centers to maintain pow? With each new year, the mining hashrates is only increasing, and there have been no serious statements about this problem, besides, it did not lead to black out. May be mining stimulate the growth of electricity power industry?

The issue of energy spent on mining being high and affecting energy available for other uses is becoming alarming and is the one reasons haters of bitcoins are giving . But there are other sources of energy s like solar, wind and hydro sources which can also give energy, why not we exploit  these sources of energy?
cryptolandlords

Activity: 96

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:11:25 PM

I can see the progress of the debate. This term is wise to open flood for this type of activity. It will give room for amendment of some lapse which will be observed in the process of this debate. Best of luck.
imorpheus

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

TAUCoin - fast, fair and secure

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 05:39:04 PM

Is it really so serious a problem with the electricity consumed by mining centers to maintain pow? With each new year, the mining hashrates is only increasing, and there have been no serious statements about this problem, besides, it did not lead to black out. May be mining stimulate the growth of electricity power industry?

The issue of energy spent on mining being high and affecting energy available for other uses is becoming alarming and is the one reasons haters of bitcoins are giving . But there are other sources of energy s like solar, wind and hydro sources which can also give energy, why not we exploit  these sources of energy?
I want to build a consensus without need major energy part just like we can achieve major project without human labor as in egypt pyramids. Digital abundance provides way to achieve that. Trx info is digital abundance. Allow cell phone to run full node is the plan.

imorpheus

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 07:13:02 AM

I want to build a consensus without need major energy part just like we can achieve major project without human labor as in egypt pyramids. Digital abundance provides way to achieve that. Trx info is digital abundance. Allow cell phone to run full node is the plan.

This is kinda absurd actually. You want an automatic life saver consensus that really work out all. This is what you called dominance advancement. Consensus incorporated to improve system of the blockchain. Maybe you can use AI to simplify things but having a command button to do it all is quite impossible or too good to be true. Maybe year 2050. The POT introduced by Taucoin isnt an all out problem solver but has contain interesting features which blockchain needed. Its like an improve PoW system with an added option like of PoS. This can be like the next EOS if the team can commit on further development. I like their mining pool club option though still need improvements.
I understand there are pain for btc lover like me to removing POW, however doing less transaction with more energy just not the future. We implemented onchain voting to adjust interval, block size, weight window rather than AI. I believe community, collection of human wisdom, is smarter than machine. The plan is to implement functions, but leave parameters to voting by club leaders, which bitcoin has some initial implementation on package upgrade, we want to make it more systematic. I thinking smart contract system is creating several markets of tokens on same block, this will favour particular usage to over-shadow other application, such as crowd sourcing function dominating all other potentials.

imorpheus

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 07:18:36 AM

Tau white paper 0.3, please comments.

https://www.taucoin.io/whitePaper/TAU%20White%20Paper%20v0.1.pdf

smt_red

Activity: 398

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:29:46 PM

I support the idea.  I want to be a miner for the TAU of the upcoming network.   Shocked
imorpheus

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 04:25:39 PM

I support the idea.  I want to be a miner for the TAU of the upcoming network.   Shocked
Please join our dev group for being a miner.
https://t.me/joinchat/ID4hShB8tUxBMpzRwGZuYg

cryptolandlords

Activity: 96

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:57:20 PM

In the proof of stake consensus the more coins that are kept, coins are being given in the wallet so in this proof of  transaction consensus mechanism the more transaction that an individual make the more profit an individual suppose to earn.
Snaguit321

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:49:43 PM

Exploiting these kind of resources can be an option to build, but most of miners aren't yet into this maybe a large scale of mining with enough budget to afford a solar / wind / hydro is not an option for a small scale miners.

Hence, With TAU we solve all the current issue of Bitcoin, Tau will likely overcome bitcoin in the near future.

Snaguit321

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:57:21 PM

In the proof of stake consensus the more coins that are kept, coins are being given in the wallet so in this proof of  transaction consensus mechanism the more transaction that an individual make the more profit an individual suppose to earn.
Yes, The balance of your wallet will give you a equal hash rate. Holding the token as a long term is an option thats an advantage I can see with TAUcoin.

Unlike POW, they are costly, TAU provide fair approach to the community as well as to the small and large scale miners.
john1010

Activity: 2072
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 01:50:09 AM

All of the successful man and woman even the company will become successful now is handling this such of difficulty question, they've collected the bad side and after that they improve their services.. That's what I'm seeing now to this project.
john1010

Activity: 2072
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 06:50:41 AM

proof of transaction puzzle satisfy the basic conditions for constructing Scratch of fpuzzle [MKKS15]. Based on proof of transaction puzzle that designed PoTcoin that have good performance, such as strengthening the network topology and facilitating the circulate of PoTcoin. In the proof of transaction system, the adversary can try to guess the signature value he needs without calling the signing oracle, just as in[SKR+11], after calling the signing oracle k times, allowing the adversary to guess the signature value.

So this my little knowledge that I've been researched Smiley
imorpheus

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 07:12:13 AM

proof of transaction puzzle satisfy the basic conditions for constructing Scratch of fpuzzle [MKKS15]. Based on proof of transaction puzzle that designed PoTcoin that have good performance, such as strengthening the network topology and facilitating the circulate of PoTcoin. In the proof of transaction system, the adversary can try to guess the signature value he needs without calling the signing oracle, just as in[SKR+11], after calling the signing oracle k times, allowing the adversary to guess the signature value.

So this my little knowledge that I've been researched Smiley
POTcoin uses very different system called sequencial signature generation. That require all address participating mining to be active to be selected at randomness. Our proof of transaction is inheriting NXT Style.

Ted King

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:01:39 PM

Most advanced technology are solving more problems with less energy. Bitcoin seems to using more energy to do less transaction. From my gut feeling, it can not be right.
Tau aims to deal with huge amout of transaction using less computing power, the more transaction, the faster the network.
Using off-chain hardware to form up security will always cause arms race in the real world, energy and material is burned to select leader endlessly in every block. I also rather than compare POW and POT, it is more efficient to focus to getting POT better without concern of POW existing.
POW becomes really more energy-consuming in comparison with POT, but I'm wondering how the developer will fight spam in the network?
goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1637

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 04:36:48 PM

I would love to participate in this debate but first I would like to clarify for myself and everyone whether or not it is possible to post more than 1 argument? Does it have to be the same or can it be a completely different argument? Can we post any arguments we want regardless or must we submit only 1?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ikealyou (OP)

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 05:37:09 PM

Can we post any arguments we want regardless or must we submit only 1?

You are not limited to only one, feel free to post any arguments that you think is valid.

Does it have to be the same or can it be a completely different argument?

Evaluation, and furthering a previously made argument is always welcomed. However, if the argument/evaluation goes into the final voting session, the final prize will go to the first user that brought it up in this thread.

To encourage everyone in sharing their thinking, TAU foundation will externally reward users that propose interesting evaluation. So please feel free to share whats in your mind!
imorpheus

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 09:59:57 PM

POW becomes really more energy-consuming in comparison with POT, but I'm wondering how the developer will fight spam in the network?
TAUcoin.io published 0.3 version white paper heavily discuss how to prevent this. In short, using trx fee, number , club wiring and time to fight spam.this is the most important work.

chan555

Activity: 202

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 11:46:50 AM

Telegram Username: chan5555
TAU Wallet Address: TQQqUur4F1SPB6SbuaEtBMJLf4S6w9Vxex
jpnl0002

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:53:31 PM

I can not but hope and wish this projects comes to reality and cause another disruption in the way and manner people validate transactions. we have been faced with the proof-of-work and also the proof-of-stake protocol but this is obviously a different approach and i guess it will be welcomed as a new innovation
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: