Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:09:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Cryptos vs Trading Forex  (Read 330 times)
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:42:53 PM

Trading forex generally have its attendant risks. As the gains come, so do the losses in more realistic terms. However, personally I'd rather trade cryptos than trade forex. The core difference in trading the two is that in trading forex, you lose it all, money is taken from you leaving you with nothing. But in Cryptos trading, the losses experienced leave you with coins which are remnants frim a bad trade. Why do you prefer?

If we look at both sectors in itself, we can see that the crypto sector is a very new sector and carries a high risk. Of course, we can also say that there is usually a cost to the risks taken, considering that this is a high risk. Looking at the Forex sector, this sector is no longer as strong and active as its predecessor. The Forex sector, which is used intensely for fraud in its own sector, is no longer as investor as its old counterpart, but still we have a chance to earn high income with high risk in this sector. Of course, the two sectors are not equally comparable, considering that cryptocurrency sector is less risky but more volatile in the currency sector. For that reason, I think that both sectors should try to find a common point by considering their advantages and disadvantages and we should make comparisons in that way. I advise you to think about why I am here if there are friends who are curious about which sector I prefer. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arthur305

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:49:33 PM

Personally I think trading forex and trading cryptocurrency are very comparable but I will say I prefer trading forex because it has less volatility and not manipulated as what we see happening in cryptocurrency.
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 641

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:49:56 PM

I don't know the difference between crypto trading and forex trading.
but what I heard from my friend, that forex trading is more risky. that's all, I don't want to speculate with my money. crypto for me is enough.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
prosperity_one

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:00:26 PM

I totally agree with you. Another up side to trading cryptos is volatility. Cryptocurrency is more volatile than forex and to the skilled trader, his is a gold mine to exploit. 10x, 5x profits are possible with good trades but I doubt such high profits are available in trading forex as both still have plausible losses.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:00:39 PM

I don't know the difference between crypto trading and forex trading.
but what I heard from my friend, that forex trading is more risky. that's all, I don't want to speculate with my money. crypto for me is enough.
Well, to be honest, your friend has very precise words, forex trading is a very large place and it is always risky that many people, even professional investors can not handle it, sometimes its fairness is lower in trading crypto, this is the feeling when I was involved, I used the money to buy this feeling. Although crypto is also a world similar to forex but it is a miniature space compared to forex, that makes the risk from crypto also greatly reduced, in addition, we always have the opportunity to reverse the situation in the crypto with patience and wait while forex is almost impossible

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
lavishlifing

Activity: 143

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:46:22 PM

I started trading in crypto, as what I've heard many traders
from forex is switching to crypto because of its volatility.
since I've only traded in crypto I can't say which is better.
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:33:24 PM

Although, i have never traded forex, but the rate at which people lose in it is alarming. So this makes me prefer crypto trading to forex trading.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:05:39 AM

Well I don't have experience in trading Forex some says that you could earn a little profit. I prefer trading cryptos you could earn much profit if you are lucky to trade a potential crypto.

oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:20:32 AM

One who has experimented trading cryptocurrency will never get into any other form of trading. Trading forex might have got less risk, to which the earning will also be minimal. With cryptocurrency trading the risk associated with it is much higher and to the same, the profiting one gets is bigger than forex and other forms of commodity trading.
DES_MX

Activity: 216
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:24:31 AM

Forex trade is not for everyone, but in crypto, anybody can trade from anywhere in the world! It is easy but needs to learn many things before start! Forex trading is a little bit hard for the newbies and most of the new people can't get success in forex trading but crypto trading has several ways to go forward! That's why, day by day people are shifting from forex trading to crypto trading!
eidoscore

Activity: 723
Merit: 106

STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 12:32:49 AM

Trading forex generally have its attendant risks. As the gains come, so do the losses in more realistic terms. However, personally I'd rather trade cryptos than trade forex. The core difference in trading the two is that in trading forex, you lose it all, money is taken from you leaving you with nothing. But in Cryptos trading, the losses experienced leave you with coins which are remnants frim a bad trade. Why do you prefer?
trading in forex or crypto have the same risk and both are high risk, but in forex you can learn using demo account but in crypto trading you must trade in real market without any experience in trading, that's why forex is solution for beginner learn about market and analysis in demo forex account before trade in real market.

vossybiglady

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 12:35:56 AM

There is something about the wild wild west nature of crypto that gets me excited.  FOREX is a wild time as well but crypto takes wild swings to a whole new level.  I'm attracted to the win big lose big game that crypto is. 

RATEONIUM           
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:32:11 PM

I would say that they are both risky. When it comes to any kind of trading then you are taking a significant amount of risk with your money as you always stand the chance of losing your money if you make even one wrong move. I have tried crypto trading and I would say that when it comes to the risk that are involved in both of them, they are rivalling each other and you should be very careful if you are a trader.
Aliya Taj

Activity: 226

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:35:45 PM

While both of them are a good way to make some earnings, and a lot of people think that they are both great options to consider when looking for good businesses to venture in to gain financial substainability, I think that I would prefer to invest in cryptocurrency rather that forex trading, because I have more idea on the former, than the later.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: