Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:40:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Made an app that shows you Bitcoin prices as you use your phone for other things  (Read 144 times)
BitBar dude (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:20:22 AM

The idea is to let you know the price of bitcoin without stopping you from doing other work. So you would be able to react quickly to price changes and take advantage of it to make profit.

I've created an android version for now, but if you guys like it I may also create an IOS version.
It's called bitbar, I would be happy if you check it out:
https://bitbar.carrd.co

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xindoa

Activity: 194
Merit: 12

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 09:42:40 AM

there are a lot of apps doing the same thing right now. what advantages does your app have over the others. and its not because you know the price you can handle instantly you still need to go to your exchange and set a sell or buy order. untill that time it may be to late

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3633

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 12:46:04 PM

The idea is to let you know the price of bitcoin
What do you mean "let you know the price of bitcoin"? Did you mean a display of prices "which platform or can set it," notifications "like social media apps" or alerts "Vibration or ringing"?

Without stopping you from doing other work. So you would be able to react quickly to price changes and take advantage of it to make a profit.
It means that I will do this by my self, but you do not consider that this will prevent me from doing the other things.

It's called bitbar; I would be happy if you check it out:
https://bitbar.carrd.co
Downloading applications from an unknown site is dangerous. + Many applications offer this feature with less risk
I also recommend mentioning or adding the advantages of the application because price verification/notifications/displaying not considered a characteristic feature.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
petloer

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 07:04:53 PM

I think there are many apps doing the same thing now. what reward does your app have over the others and it is not because you know the value you can grip immediately you still need to go to your swap and set a sell or buy order.
CAPTEZECC

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:22:32 PM

Thanks for your innovation even though there are others apps doing the same work but I think there is room for you to improve on your own and make more exceptional so that users can prefer your app over others when it comes to getting bitcoin price alart.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2955

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 07:37:56 PM

I agree with hugeblack Downloading from an unknown source can be infected with viruses and malware. If you can provide the open source code some expert here can verify that your software is clean before they can trust your software.

There are many android software that I think can be trusted like CoinMarketCap (CMC).apk I've been using it for almost 8 months and there is also a feature that you can set what price your cellphone will ring or give you a notification, which is the same feature as you said to take advantage.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
cryptolovers990

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:51:45 PM

Actually there are many apps in the play store for getting such benefits. So your app needs to be very useful than the others. I think you should tell us why we will use your app over existing apps. Otherwise you will not be able to get responses.
electrobit8024

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:01:14 PM

Given there are apps for this purpose in the market already. it will be tough to convince people to go for the one that is developed by you, if it does not offer anything unique.
2start

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:09:09 PM

No need to make another application, there is an instant bot on the telegram that allows us to get notifications about the price of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.
CheeryPenguin

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:17:54 PM

You should have been more precise about the app. There are different exchanges that have different prices. So, which exchange are you trying to integrate within your app? or you are thinking of showing google price? If that is the case, I don't think a lot of people will use it, moreover, there are similar apps available already.
CrazyBTC7800

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:32:07 AM

Hardfolio is an advanced and new app for the crypto currency users. Users having multiple blockchains and want to see their total amounts of coins can use this app and save their times by calculating values of coins of multiple blockchains.
dellmoon

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 01:38:41 PM

It’s good idea. But apps must be reliable because there are unknown apps still available but the platform are not known that’s why it should be vulnerable.
ShutterTeeth

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:31:47 AM

Actually I don’t get it that what is the advantages of your app and there are also some other app like it. You should specify the advantages people get from it.
MightyTulip32

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:40:10 PM

Which price the app is going to show you haven't cleared that. Hopefully, you'll reply. Though there are already apps like that in the market but an app with a good interface and updated information from various exchanges would be very appreciated by the community.
BigBlackSheep57

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:59:57 AM

I think you should have done a fair bit of research before making such apps because there are already apps like that available on the web. However, you can gain advantage over them by adding better features and good interface. Hopefully, you'll let us know about further development.
rabia_laskor

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 12:17:02 AM

It’s a good idea but still, now there are so many of these types of apps are doing the same things but it’s also true investor needs to go exchange for trading.
BitBar dude (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:09:55 PM

thank you for your feedback guys. I'm going to work on it again
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: