Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:32:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Am I the only one here...  (Read 2118 times)
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
October 20, 2011, 07:43:57 PM

...who thinks the flood of trolls is not a random event?

I personally doubt it.  Looks to me like a small number of people and their sock puppets with a long-ish term goal of engineering a short-squeeze and some late-to-the-party copy-cats.  This kind of thing is at least as old as the dot-com bubble days.

What people are you even talking about? The fuckwads in the 'speculation' subforum? Everyone else here is here to learn and or teach buddy. No secret agenda (except the one about making fun of idiots here).

I was not clear that I doubt the conspiracy angle.  I expect that they are independently operating jerk-offs, but I don't see that they limit themselves to the speculation board.

But I do appreciate all the lessons on these forums.  One of the first lesson I learned when scouting around here was that some people make noise about being on the cusp of starting up a 20,000 GPU server farm when the actual fact of the matter is that they cannot even come up with one fucking BTC that they clearly owe to someone else.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: