Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:12:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LIFE GOES ON.  (Read 4288 times)
jorgelugra

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:59:01 PM

I think that nothing is stable and the market can't be always at the same point. We need to understand this and to be patient. To my mind, the market fluctuations don't mean that good times will never come

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Globalbitcoinl

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:48:08 PM

you just need to try to look for other ways to earn money, and do not need to pay attention to the negative news
beckspace

Activity: 931
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:20:03 PM

Although the crypto market has recently encouraged our negative aspects, this is not really the end of anything. Life goes on, everything has a high chance of developing in a positive and different way, patience.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:53:48 AM
Last edit: October 15, 2018, 07:25:54 AM by marcbitcoins

We win or we lose of this investment but still life must goes on as we already knows from the very start that this investment is very risky because the price is really unpredictable. So if ever if my crypto investments will fail by this year, i will ensure that life must go on that i will never leave this investment and will continue to hold my Bitcoin as i strongly believed that if not by this year then probably by next year the prosperity will come.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:45:35 AM

Looking at the present state of the market, it could be very disheartening. But one thing is certain is that blockchain technology has come to change our society. And Crytocurrency which runs on the blockchain will continue to wax stronger and stronger, stay above fear. Life surely goes on with or without the enemies of crypto.

I am agree with you. Cryptocurrency market currentyly is not in good condition but i am believe crypto will be good investment and profitable investment in near future. Market cap cryptocurrency still undervalue and i am believe will reach trillion dollars. its our opportunity to invest at cheapest price
nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:30:11 AM

No matter what life throws at you, you can always make it worthwhile if you know how to handle it. Sometimes, a market crash that can affect our crypto assets can make us worry and sad but if you know what to do, you can always invest while the market is down. Life must go on so hold on your crypto assets and wait for the proper time to have its market value back.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:37:04 AM

until now I still believe crypto especially blockchain technology. the more day this technology is growing and as you say, this is getting stronger. don't be afraid of those who drop crypto with bad news. but believe me, technology experts are competing to make blockchain technology more perfect.
Yes experts are working on making cryptocurrency a better place and even creating a crypto world. But one thing I don’t really like much is how things are being done in this. Well, not that I don’t really like, but the manipulation in cryptocurrency is too much. I’m just saying this cause of newbies, but I’m not disturbed much cause I do make profit from every pump. So whatever…
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:56:48 AM

Looking at the present state of the market, it could be very disheartening. But one thing is certain is that blockchain technology has come to change our society. And Crytocurrency which runs on the blockchain will continue to wax stronger and stronger, stay above fear. Life surely goes on with or without the enemies of crypto.

It happened before but it has recovered
This kind of market is part of the system , like everybody says what comes up must come down
And if theres a dump theres a pump
It will take time but surely cryptocurrencies will soon be stable and moon again because this is the future

yitzjoe

Activity: 390

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 10:02:56 AM

dreaming beautifully of bitcoin and crypto, this will expel all your doubts about crypto. crypto can change the world and the mindsets of other people who disagree with crypto by providing broad and important benefits for their lives
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:40:03 AM

Just believe that life goes on whether the market is red or green. If it is not beautiful today, it can be great tomorrow so don't let anything push you to make wrong decision. Wait for the good time to come.
I agree. We have to keep stronger as more change happen in the market. You do not have to give up but keep going on. If you are not that lucky today, maybe tomorrow is yours. It is not always success, there is a failure and challenges that teach you lesson for the better. You have to keep positive all the time and accept what is happening today.

smile1218

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:07:28 PM

That is true the market is disappointing thats why i only invest what i think i can afford to loose. The investments i out in the crypto currencies are the investment as if i did not invest for me not to be emotionally dishearten.

Mymikagab

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:14:34 PM

We have to enter the crypto without anyone forcing us and before we enter it we know the risk. Here is our strength of courage and trust in the faith because no matter what the test comes to life we ​​are still with us and do not despair
solkinsolali

Activity: 154
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:50:35 PM

In Bitcoin or cryptocurrency world in general, you are bound to experience disappointing prices at certain times when the market does not favour you. But you should still be able to carry on and hope for better times.
francedeni

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:14:45 PM

In Bitcoin or cryptocurrency world in general, you are bound to experience disappointing prices at certain times when the market does not favour you. But you should still be able to carry on and hope for better times.
The bitcoin price has the volatility in the market so we experience of losing of money and also earn profit. From the start we should understand the risks in crypto even we are in lose life must goes on. Learn and start a new that you will know it’s risks in crypto.
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:38:23 AM

The bitcoin price has the volatility in the market so we experience of losing of money and also earn profit. From the start we should understand the risks in crypto even we are in lose life must goes on. Learn and start a new that you will know it’s risks in crypto.
right, by knowing the risk at beginning we certainly will not panic, because market has high volatility. panic will have an unhealthy decision making, so losses will come

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:37:06 AM

yes, life will always run, whatever the circumstances will certainly work. currently the market price of bitcoin and altcoin is not like in the past year. but even though the price dropped again and dropped again, I think life will continue. I think the rise and fall of market prices does not affect life in general. maybe the ups and downs of market prices will greatly affect cryptocurrency enthusiasts and cryptocurrency users. boredom will surely hit someone when the price always falls and it is difficult to recover.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
jonaire99

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:06:19 AM

Blockchain and cryptocurrencies will continue in making impact in revolutionizing new kinds of technologies around the world. Blockchain will change method for each exchange and exchange of information, cash and codes in absolutely decentralized way. Crytocurrencies will also lead the way of cashless transactions in the future. Their current state of low prices are only temporary, I believe that another round of bullmarket is coming in the near future.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
ninokh

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:28:16 AM

of course we must remain optimistic about the spirit and survive with cryptocurrency. even though the market is bad, it still hodl don't give up and despair. we wait until the market returns. cryptocurrency with its blockchain technology will not fall, it will grow even more. now eblockchain technology has been widely adopted in various fields from industry to health can use blockchain technology.

───────          PAND Deflationary Token (One People – One Token)          ───────
───────          Community Owne (https://pand.finance/)
Brunusmagnus

Activity: 158

Omnity - Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:33:13 PM

The crypto world is made up of instability, volatility, sudden and unpredictable changes, upwards or downwards.
If we are good - and lucky - we can make a lot of money.
Otherwise, someone else does it at our expense. That's life...

peacefulpeace

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:50:04 PM

bitcoin will have no enemies in the near future, i foresee a future where everyone is bound to trade and transact with bitcoin, i see bitcoin gaining mass adoption in the near future. let's be positive. let's spread the word about bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: