Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:01:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I am new in crypto-currency  (Read 822 times)
shanem (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 12:26:31 PM

I only have some dogecoin

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qznc

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 01:33:32 PM

That is fine. You will get real coins in due time as well.  Kiss
sanjoea

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 03:58:08 PM

Since the dogecoin value is very low. You will get very small amount of BTC

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
vnvizow

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 04:37:03 PM

The dogecoin hype will probably only last for at maximum 6 months, there are too many flaws create by it's too good-to-be-true rules. So, invest in the more 'stable' coins such as Bitcoin and Litecoin
Kiki112

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 05:43:38 PM

That is fine. You will get real coins in due time as well.  Kiss

are you saying Dogecoin isn't a real coin?

The dogecoin hype will probably only last for at maximum 6 months, there are too many flaws create by it's too good-to-be-true rules. So, invest in the more 'stable' coins such as Bitcoin and Litecoin

no, Dogecoin is eternal
Doge will never end Wink

if you are referring to the no cap thing as I think you are, doesn't matter because as time goes by the rewards will be smaller and difficulty higher producing less and less doges which won't really make difference Wink

Doge has something that other alt coins don't, they have the possibility to get adopted by meme based websites as a tipping source Wink

vnvizow

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 04:05:24 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2014, 05:18:05 AM by vnvizow

That is fine. You will get real coins in due time as well.  Kiss

no, Dogecoin is eternal
Doge will never end Wink

if you are referring to the no cap thing as I think you are, doesn't matter because as time goes by the rewards will be smaller and difficulty higher producing less and less doges which won't really make difference Wink

Doge has something that other alt coins don't, they have the possibility to get adopted by meme based websites as a tipping source Wink
Oh for god's sake, if we have a coin for even purpose instead of a coin for all purposes all of crypto currency will fall. It's like you can create another type of dollar just for meme sites? Doesn't make sense in real life
neot

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 04:35:00 AM

I trade DOGE for BTC.  Cheesy
Chemistry1988
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 09:13:51 AM

no, Dogecoin is eternal
Doge will never end Wink

lol
pioter

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 09:14:57 AM

i trade all my 3,6 btc for doge !!!!

plis send btc : 1Dh194qAHCejvAYtS54j2n5p6MoK85PmcQ
toxique

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 09:18:11 AM

I'm a new in crypto-currency too. Welcome to our newbie society! Smiley
vnvizow

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 09:57:26 AM

Grin now you can prepare mentally for the moment when you lose all of that when DOGE is worth nothing
balanghai

Merit: 253

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 10:08:00 AM

How about the rabbits?
pioter

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 10:11:25 AM

Grin now you can prepare mentally for the moment when you lose all of that when DOGE is worth nothing
then i post on forum somethingz like this : pls help me i sell my 2 houses and car to buy dogecoin and now got nothing pls give donations to SAEW324324sdqawrafASDAWe23123rf45324 , pls me no money now, no food .

plis send btc : 1Dh194qAHCejvAYtS54j2n5p6MoK85PmcQ
Chemistry1988
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 10:14:33 AM

then i post on forum somethingz like this : pls help me i sell my 2 houses and car to buy dogecoin and now got nothing pls give donations to SAEW324324sdqawrafASDAWe23123rf45324 , pls me no money now, no food .

lol
Kiki112

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 11:15:54 AM

That is fine. You will get real coins in due time as well.  Kiss

no, Dogecoin is eternal
Doge will never end Wink

Oh for god's sake, if we have a coin for even purpose instead of a coin for all purposes all of crypto currency will fall. It's like you can create another type of dollar just for meme sites? Doesn't make sense in real life

you're to narrow minded to notice it
would memecenter or 9gag put up an option to tip people with bitcoins?
no, because it's not related to their website

would they put a tipping option in dogecoin?
most probably because they are making their users laugh (which is the sole purpose of memes) and getting tips/money in the same time!

mkendall82

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 11:32:49 AM

How about the rabbits?

Excuse me, what is the rabbit? Is that another altcoin as Dogecoin and Litecoin? or what?
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 12:48:02 PM

I don't think anyone would help you. Grin

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 01:07:11 PM

-snip-

you're to narrow minded to notice it
would memecenter or 9gag put up an option to tip people with bitcoins?
no, because it's not related to their website

would they put a tipping option in dogecoin?
most probably because they are making their users laugh (which is the sole purpose of memes) and getting tips/money in the same time!

I think his point is that, its better to have one coin for everything than a lot of coins with only a single thing to do with them.

Would you rather use dogecoin for meme funding, carCoin for cars, faucetCoin for faucets, thisCoin for this, thatCoin for that or just bitcoin for everything?
To many different types of coins are just inconvienent.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
BitcoinBoss

Activity: 404

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 02:00:34 PM

DOGE is a good laugh, but the smart money is on Bitcoin and Litecoin.  Smiley

FREE BITCOIN ! ---> FreeBitco.in (Faucet + Multiplier) <--- FREE BITCOIN !
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: