Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:35:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you guys think about Ethereum Classic being added to Coinbase?  (Read 317 times)
Ciscopro2000 (OP)

Activity: 495
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:55:06 AM

With Ethereum Classic just added to Coinbase, do you think it’s good news for Ethereum as well?  Coinbase is one of the biggest exchanges.  They do things very deliberately.  So I think by adding ETC, Coinbase is giving the Ethereum platform a greater support.  Hopefully it’s also good news for the overall crypto market.  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:01:03 AM

it was one of the most disappointing additions ever in the history of altcoins being added to a new exchange in my opinion.
usually when something like that happens the price of that altcoin shoots up a lot because of the hype that comes with this kind of news but for ETC, there was realistically no rise at all since the rise it had in the past day was due to the recovery that it had after its massive dump.

So I think by adding ETC, Coinbase is giving the Ethereum platform a greater support.
not really!
these are exchanges, and exchanges add coins that have high trading volume enough for them to make profit. it is not "support" and it means nothing.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Gras

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:04:41 AM

With Ethereum Classic just added to Coinbase, do you think it’s good news for Ethereum as well?  Coinbase is one of the biggest exchanges.  They do things very deliberately.  So I think by adding ETC, Coinbase is giving the Ethereum platform a greater support.  Hopefully it’s also good news for the overall crypto market.  

This is definitely good news. The price of Ethereum classic has already increased by 15% and I think it will grow a little more. However, this growth will not last long in such a market. I think that soon the price will return to the previous indicators.

https://www.INTEGRITY.one/
[    JOIN THE WHITELIST!    ]
The Blockchain Platform that Empowers Small Business & Entrepreneurs to WIN[/center
SwagSpynx

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:01:47 PM

Hope Ethereum Classic will do something good since it has been added to coinbase. But we need to know well about something new when we are in a downward condition.
Flin+piclo

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:45:43 PM

As Ethereum Classic has got 15% benefit already, it seems to be more profitable in the future. We have to take any decision to take the crypto market condition upward.  It should be good for cryptocurrency.
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:58:37 PM

It could be one of the reason why ethereum is dropping now, people are switching to ethereum classic. The price now is really low compared with regular ETH so investors are switching hoping for bigger gains. Ethereum will rise but i doubt it will be faster than classic, so time to switch
Bobwallet93

Activity: 150
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:42:59 PM

Hi there!

No it does not, etc isnt ETH. I serieusly dont kniw why people invest in ethereum classic, since the fork.
Also if coinbase list this typ of coins than no its not good for ETC, ETH nor crypto. There are way bettet projects woth more volume and more chances to succeed hete than ETC.
It is still mind blowing thaylt coinbase does these listings.
But if you are a hodler of etc than you are a happy man these bear days Smiley, still i dont think its fair but for them its cool.

Greetings! Cool

WONO (https://wono.io/)
WONO is a Decentralized P2P-platform for exchange or rent of any assets and services.
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 09:55:16 PM

I think it is a good move for Etherum classic and even though it dumped due to that fact
It will spring up and surprise than we can or could

It’s a positive growth and I’m sure more projects will be integrated into the coinbase system and United States eventually adopt crypto currency fully for their citizens
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 10:07:56 PM

A good move from the government of U.S this is literally big for the community, but the price of ETC doesn't affect at all.  I love ETC over Eth so this is a wise decision that the coinbase team had done.

ClaytonLWils

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:49:28 AM

Although I am not sure about it, Ethereum Classic will be really good I hope. However, if any decisions are taken by research then it brings good results. So, I hope Ethereum Classic will bring something good.

◆ Dove | P-To-P Internet Sharing Network  (http://dove.network/)
Internet for anyone
sponge_bob13

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:10:29 PM

It’s a very good news. The price of Ethereum classis is already increase 15 percent. I think this growth is for long lime. So I think it being added coinbase.
LateMoveR52

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:22:05 PM

it is very good news for ethereum. if ethereum classic add coinbase than it will provide better service. people are increasing their interest to invest here. it will more secure and reliable from other. its future are more bright because it will make more profit for investor.
Symproverse

Activity: 261

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:49:00 PM

Ethereum classic are secure and potential. if it will add coinbase than it will be more reliable and probable. i think it will make more profit in future. people will increasing their investment and i'm also want invest here.
tiplols

Activity: 208

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:03:27 PM

if ethereum classic are add coinbase it is more beneficial for investor. it will be more potential and probable than before. i think it is very good news for ethereum and it will increase people trust and they should increase their investment.
BTCPair1000

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:49:03 PM

yes I also heard the news and this is unfortunate that most of the investors are not liking it cause it prices have already started to raise and hopefully it will progress more so I think you should give it a chance to stabilised in the market
Tappertit

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:02:49 PM

well many things arrive in this market almost everyday but that doesn't mean each of everyone going to be useful,  most of the investors are not liking it that ethurem classic has added to coinbase and think that they have their own reasons behind it,  but don't take any decisions until you have the proper information
Thatimber7

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:53:47 PM

This is very bad decision. I think this decision will decrease the reputation of Coinbase. Because ETC price is dropping down and addition of ETC classic will enable more options to dump the price
Catesknee

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:56:20 PM

Well I don’t see this event as great step for crypto market. It will raise the value of ethereum classic and people will be more eager to invest on it and will be able to earn a lot
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:58:55 PM

I think it will prove to be good for etc investors and supporters as it willbe easier to buy etc on coinbase platform, so definitely it will helo in adoption of etc as well.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
BItCoinPidger

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:04:01 PM

I believe this is a great decision to add ETC to Coinbase. It will surely accelerate the growth of market. In future I believe it will bring more scope to invest on crypto market
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: