Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:49:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The US Senate intends to hold a "blockchain energy efficiency" hearing  (Read 165 times)
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:28:54 PM

This is a good news and a good development to the crypto world. I have seen several projects integrating energy and power generation into blockchain technology. Personal, i am beginning to realise that there are lots of benefits that can be harness through blockchain technology. I know that very soon, this bill is passed through the senate and it is approved, so many other countries will also embrace it and will also think of other areas that blockchain technology can be useful to them.
Foress

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:25:35 AM

Having projects working on the energy and the resource sector is a good idea, given that the environment does need more and more eco friendly projects like this. This will bring in more investors for sure.
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:30:00 AM

There have already been govt sponsored blockchain based energy efficiency projects working in Australia, i think USA and rest of the world will definitely follow them and this will also help in mass adoption of blockchain technology.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: