Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:52:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trust blockchain, Trust Bitcoin!  (Read 1479 times)
ShiftLocker

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:11:33 AM

We should trust both blockchain and bitcoin. Blockchain is said to be the most secure platform for transaction as there is no third party in any transaction. Besides, there are record of every transaction. And bitcoin is still the most popular cryptocurrency in the market. It has more than 50% dominance in the crypto market. According to previous records, every time it faced any fall, it survived it pretty well and gained its value. So, it would be good to keep your faith in bitcoin and invest in it.
guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:15:01 AM

Its so disappointing to see some people saying that bitcoin is over, crypto is over! These are the people who knew nothing about these before investing and now cursing the technology for loosing their money! The key to success is Patience especially in Crypto.
TRUST! BELIEVE!! HODL!!!
It always take some time for us to dugest the new thing in the world. We just wait patiently for the good situation to coma and we will enjoy that.
BITcoinJuniorMB

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:15:15 AM

Blockchain is the safest transaction technology of all time where there is no third party in a transaction. People trust this technology because of its safety and security features. And In case of bitcoin, we need to trust it too. If you look at the history of bitocin, you will see that bitcoin has survived many times worse situation than this. It gained its value every time after a fall. So, it will be wise to trust bitcoin and keep invensting in it.
HereToCreate

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:24:06 AM

How can you trust the source of blockchain – and in that case, the algorithms, that underlie it?   
BTCCavalletto

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:27:57 AM

Blockchain is called the most secured technology for transaction. In blockchain there is no third party involved in any transaction and this is what makes it so secure. It is the most trusted technoloy. And for bitcoin, I'd say it is still a great investment field. Maybe the bitcoin price is now lower, it will rise soon. In previous years, bitcoin prices were low and it is increasing. The price is still higher than of 2013 or 2014. And every year it increases. So, We need to trust bitcoin.
Beimere

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:34:16 AM

Yes, I strongly agree with you. People still don't understand that bitcoin and blockchain is the future indeed. So, today or tomorrow the price will definitely increase. We just have to wait for the good times to come.
RottenSteel

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:44:48 AM

The entire crypto space is still extremely youthful and developing quickly. We require a ton of tolerance to be fruitful in crypto. The most recent year bull opened numerous individuals eyes to crypto, which numerous individuals make a strange profit for their little venture.
beleyeleazar

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:08:39 AM

Someone finally appreciate blockchain because this is the real reason why bitcoin has become this popular and it will be spread to be a mass adoption until 2021-2022, this is the way I see it. Besides this, I don't think bitcoin has even reached 50% of its potential so we might have bright future for bitcoin and cryptos in general.

If what you're saying is somewhat accurate, then there's a really good chance that we haven't really seen the real market value of cryptocurrency. Though personally I doubt that anything big will happen this 2018. Especially with how the market has been behaving for the past few months.
georgedicdiquin

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 11:16:28 AM

Even if the market is bleeding, trust in blockchain. It is here to stay. There are a lot of new projects coming in but there is one project that caught my eyes, #MFCHAIN. They will provide a payment solution and rewards program for merchants and consumers that makes it easy to embrace cryptocurrency payments.
hohuan101

Activity: 340
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:34:55 AM

Its so disappointing to see some people saying that bitcoin is over, crypto is over! These are the people who knew nothing about these before investing and now cursing the technology for loosing their money! The key to success is Patience especially in Crypto.
TRUST! BELIEVE!! HODL!!!

Yah. It really annoys me. And when they say the market is over, they do not even say why. Such posts only make people more confused.
bestcomputerpsycho

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:46:15 AM

TRUST! BELIEVE!! HODL!!!

This is the irony of the crypto, when it was mooning and touched all time high, people went crazy that everyone else is earning and I'm not. Then they bought any token without any research or whatsoever, basically got FOMOed, and when price starts falling they sell out at loss and starts abusing this crypto space. But this was mentioned a long time back that it's a highly risky investment, invest only what you can afford to lose.

Also they'll come back again when they see it's mooning again Smiley
boutiquecrypto

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:52:51 AM

People who say crypto ends, are people who don't have good knowledge about crypto and bitcoin. As an old investor, I am not worried about the phenomenon that has occurred in the crypto market lately. Because this usually happens every year. And I'm sure the crypto market will recover, even though it takes a long time.
oho

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:58:08 AM

This is a normal process in the market, now it is falling after a rapid growth, the market is cyclical, you just have to wait, and then you will be happy!

[
musta5a

Activity: 294
Merit: 7

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:58:43 AM

TRUST! BELIEVE!! HODL!!!

let those people go, do not react to the threads they're creating. They either know absolutely nothing about blockchain or are doing this intentionally to spread panic and buy cheap coins

BITDEPOSITARY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - JOIN US -
| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITARY |
Jaywahin

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:01:29 PM

If you are looking for smart contracts then The SciDex protocol sets out to unlock smart contracts for businesses. It starts by enabling the translation of written contracts to smart contracts and ascends the complexity chart by adding additional trusted, secured and proven layers.
Anyone can use it for their business
Kurokyy

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:03:01 PM

TRUST! BELIEVE!! HODL!!!

let those people go, do not react to the threads they're creating. They either know absolutely nothing about blockchain or are doing this intentionally to spread panic and buy cheap coins

Yes you are right, thinking positively in this bear market will make you save your coins, that is the reason why you need patience and just keep on holding your coins.

archierabe100

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:07:06 PM

I think blockchain is the new technology today that can be used by people who wants not to manipulate transaction of data. that is why bitcoin is very useful and but with transaction fee.. good thing government cannot handle and manipulate it.
repzaj

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:07:49 PM

yes, what you said is very disappointed to those who are not truating bitcoin and saying that btc ia over. btc is almost starting and making a compatible to our economics. just trust them and make the btc to be successfully accepted to our global economy
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:31:54 PM

don't listen any rumor or fake news, let them disappointed and regret later, they just want to earn easy money, they don't know what is blockchain or cryptocurrency, I've holding a lot of altcoin and I believe blockchain technology will change the world and give me an easy life
Jacklowo
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:37:36 PM

don't listen any rumor or fake news, let them disappointed and regret later, they just want to earn easy money, they don't know what is blockchain or cryptocurrency, I've holding a lot of altcoin and I believe blockchain technology will change the world and give me an easy life
Bit you can analysis the past year market price of bitcoin you should understand that it will be turn around and increase price. it is made by blockchain technology that's why it is more secure and reliable. its future are more bright.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: