Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:25:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IN STOCK in LOS ANGELES. Scrypt Asic Miner Gridseed  (Read 9377 times)
Andy_T

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 08:23:51 AM

I just received a shipping notification email for a single Gridseed I ordered from hash master on Thursday. I'll post back when I see movement on the UPS tracking.

After reading this thread over the weekend I placed an order for another Gridseed from zoom-hash, just in case. I got tracking on that a few hours ago. Still too soon to see any movement on that yet.

Wrote them to their contact address, and they got back to me in a few hours time with an apparently working DHL tracking code. I don't know if it has anything to do with that, but I also started a PayPal item not received claim...  Smiley

Today the tracking shows that the parcel is picked up and already in DHL LA depot.

Andy
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PeaMine

Activity: 979
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 05:44:39 PM

Can you pay with credit/pre paid debit cards for them?
What is the current cost for 2?
My friend ordered one a while back, and actually got theirs.  I had told them "there is no such thing"
I got served.

Datacenter Technician and Electrician.  If you have any questions feel free to ask me as I am generally bored looking at logs and happy to help during free time.
badneck

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 05:49:58 PM

Looks like my Hash Master order hit the road yesterday. UPS says I should have it on Monday.
drmosh

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 07:15:17 AM

My order took forever to ship - when it finally did, I was missing some items.  Ordered 2x Gridseeds, received only 1 USB cable.

Whoa you actually got 1 USB cable?!?!  I didn't get anything... just the Gridseed lol...

I had to call them before they actually shipped and I paid by Bitcoin...

PeaMine

Activity: 979
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 04:46:39 PM

I'm looking to order a complete kit, but was wanting a power supply that could handle 5 Miners running Dual Mode.
1 X 12 volt 5 amp DC power supply is what comes with the single miner combo.
Would only be enough for 1 Miner, correct?

I already have a computer I will be using, though it runs CGminer for a Radeon card.  Can I launch a 2nd CGMiner just for the ASIC?

How loud are the fans and can they be tuned(low RPM for night time)

Datacenter Technician and Electrician.  If you have any questions feel free to ask me as I am generally bored looking at logs and happy to help during free time.
Bulform

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 07:55:46 PM

I want to provide a follow up on my Hash-Master.com experience.

March 18th - I placed my order for the in stock gridseed
March 20th - Not shipped and the price dropped. I emailed asking status and if I can get a credit for the difference. Was told the credit would be issued and my order will ship tomorrow (March 21st).
March 22nd - Still didn't ship and I haven't seen a credit to my account. I started reading up on this company and I wasn't seeing positive things. So I sent an email asking to cancel my order. They responded that day that my order will ship Monday, March 24th. I immediately replied and said to not ship and to cancel the order. I never received a response. Side note: I went to Zoomhash.com and placed an order with them.
March 24th - Received an email that my order was shipped but it was just a tracking number that was generated. It was not physically shipped. Still no credit to my account. However, my Zoomhash.com order was delivered! 2 days from California and the order was placed on a Saturday!
March 25th - I'm just pissed. Still wasn't shipped when I checked that morning and still no credit. I sent another email (it was 4am their time) stating that this is my 3rd request to cancel. I stated that I will open a dispute with Paypal if they ship anyway. Well, that evening (after 5pm) it was actually shipped and I never heard a response.
March 26th - They responded to my last cancellation email asking if I tracked the package. That was it. They need to throw a tent over that damn circus.
March 27th - Initiated a dispute with Paypal. Still waiting to hear back.
March 31st - Per the tracking number, it will be delivered on Monday.

Bottom line, avoid hash-master.com and do NOT pay them with BTC. I'm glad I (may) have some protection with PayPal. Instead, use zoomhash.com. Some people have suggested that they are the same company, and maybe they are, but it's obviously run in two different ways. My zoomhash order showed up with a power plug that had screw terminals and a USB cable. It's not much, but more than I was expecting and it was helpful to have both of those.

I'm done venting now. Thank you for listening.
atavacron

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 04:07:32 AM

I checked UPS again and, to my surprise, one of the two packages in my order was picked up today with a delivery date of 03/31.  Oh well, it will be just shy of two weeks since I ordered a product supposedly "in-hand".  No idea why the other package was not sent.  Also, absolutely no communication from Hash Master.  I guess I'm lucky to get anything for my money.  I hope that they get their act together.

UPDATE

My Package D order has begun to arrive, albeit in multiple parts.  Yesterday,  I received two packages from UPS.  These included the Gridseeds, USB hubs, USB cables, and barrel connectors with pre-stripped ends.  No power supplies or controllers but otherwise the item counts seem correct.  The items were well wrapped in foam, bubble wrap, and air packs.

Two more packages are due Wednesday.  Hopefully these will complete my order so I can get hashing.

Zoomhash_michael

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 04:58:43 AM

I want to provide a follow up on my Hash-Master.com experience.

March 18th - I placed my order for the in stock gridseed
March 20th - Not shipped and the price dropped. I emailed asking status and if I can get a credit for the difference. Was told the credit would be issued and my order will ship tomorrow (March 21st).
March 22nd - Still didn't ship and I haven't seen a credit to my account. I started reading up on this company and I wasn't seeing positive things. So I sent an email asking to cancel my order. They responded that day that my order will ship Monday, March 24th. I immediately replied and said to not ship and to cancel the order. I never received a response. Side note: I went to Zoomhash.com and placed an order with them.
March 24th - Received an email that my order was shipped but it was just a tracking number that was generated. It was not physically shipped. Still no credit to my account. However, my Zoomhash.com order was delivered! 2 days from California and the order was placed on a Saturday!
March 25th - I'm just pissed. Still wasn't shipped when I checked that morning and still no credit. I sent another email (it was 4am their time) stating that this is my 3rd request to cancel. I stated that I will open a dispute with Paypal if they ship anyway. Well, that evening (after 5pm) it was actually shipped and I never heard a response.
March 26th - They responded to my last cancellation email asking if I tracked the package. That was it. They need to throw a tent over that damn circus.
March 27th - Initiated a dispute with Paypal. Still waiting to hear back.
March 31st - Per the tracking number, it will be delivered on Monday.

Bottom line, avoid hash-master.com and do NOT pay them with BTC. I'm glad I (may) have some protection with PayPal. Instead, use zoomhash.com. Some people have suggested that they are the same company, and maybe they are, but it's obviously run in two different ways. My zoomhash order showed up with a power plug that had screw terminals and a USB cable. It's not much, but more than I was expecting and it was helpful to have both of those.

I'm done venting now. Thank you for listening.

who suggests we are the same company? We definitely have nothing to do with Hashmaster
atavacron

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 03:47:55 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2014, 06:05:36 AM by atavacron

I checked UPS again and, to my surprise, one of the two packages in my order was picked up today with a delivery date of 03/31.  Oh well, it will be just shy of two weeks since I ordered a product supposedly "in-hand".  No idea why the other package was not sent.  Also, absolutely no communication from Hash Master.  I guess I'm lucky to get anything for my money.  I hope that they get their act together.

UPDATE

My Package D order has begun to arrive, albeit in multiple parts.  Yesterday,  I received two packages from UPS.  These included the Gridseeds, USB hubs, USB cables, and barrel connectors with pre-stripped ends.  No power supplies or controllers but otherwise the item counts seem correct.  The items were well wrapped in foam, bubble wrap, and air packs.

Two more packages are due Wednesday.  Hopefully these will complete my order so I can get hashing.

FINAL UPDATE

Like forum member Bulform, my experience with www.Hash-Master.com has NOT been very pleasant.

March 12th - I placed my order for the "in stock" Package D for $4,835 (or ~7.55 BTC at the time) via a Coinbase transaction.
                  This package contained 20 Gridseed miners plus ALL the accessories to get you up and running.

March 13th - I did not receive any confirmation of my order so I wrote an email to sales@hash-master.com asking for assistance.

- Hash-Master responded and stated that my order would be processed the following day.

March 14th - I sent Hash-Master another email inquiring if my order was place as I, still, had not received any confirmation.

- Hash-Master CC'd me on an email to somebody named Cruz asking him to send me my tracking info.

March 15th - Cruz sent me a UPS Tracking Number.  The UPS website stated that the items associated to this tracking number should arrive by Friday, March 21st.

March 19th - I sent another email to Hash-Master to inquire about my order.  The UPS Tracking Number status still stated that the shipping label had been created but nothing sent.

- Cruz sent a reply stating that he would "look into that."

March 25th - The UPS Tracking Number status changed to "Pickup Scan" for the two packages with a delivery date of March 31st.

March 27th - Another UPS Tracking Number is created for a third package and sent to me by email.

March 31st - Two packages arrive.  They contain everything except for the power supplies and controllers.

April 1st     - Another UPS Tracking Number is created for an Express Envelop with a next-day priority.

April 2nd    - The third package arrives.  It contains the power supplies but no controllers.

April 3rd   - The UPS Express Envelop arrives.  It contained...NOTHING, NADA, ZIP!!!  WTF?  Angry  Huh
                   Yes, they sent me an empty envelop.  It even states on the label that it weighs 0.0 LBS.
                   I don't get it.  Why send me all but about $300 worth of hardware.  Unfortunately for me, hardware that I need.

- I sent a polite email to Hash-Master ask for them to please send me my missing controllers.

April 5th    - Still no reply from Hash-Master.

April 7th    - No reply from Hash-Master.

Sigh.  Lesson learned.  DON'T BUY FROM HASH-MASTER.COM!

I will not buy anything more from Hash-Master.com and I would suggest anyone reading this to avoid them as well.  I tried to give them the benefit of doubt but they abused it at every turn.  If you want Gridseeds try someone else.  I have purchased from http://ZoomHash.com with no problems at all and numerous friends have purchased from https://JustASIC.com with good results.  But use your own judgement.

drmosh

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 08:19:37 PM

Zoomhash_michael

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 02:20:59 AM

Who is spreading rumors that we are related to hash-master?

Where did people hear that we are related?

We are absolutely positively not related to hash-master what so ever.
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 02:05:40 AM

So the conclusion of this thread is buy from "Zoomhash" whos actually in LA area, rather then some unknown valley address, who lacks on delivering what is promised.

atavacron

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 06:06:22 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2014, 01:57:18 AM by atavacron

So the conclusion of this thread is buy from "Zoomhash" whos actually in LA area, rather then some unknown valley address, who lacks on delivering what is promised.

Yeah, that about sums it up.  Buy from Zoomhash, JustASIC, or any other trusted vendor.

pj40

Activity: 180

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 06:07:39 PM

Scary.  I placed an order on 04/29.  They processed my credit card the same day.  I asked to cancel the order on the same day....and no response.  I just sent another email to them and if they do not respond again, I guess I will just have to file a dispute with my credit card company.

Wish I would've done more research before giving them $1600.

Free faucet + lotto!  http://freebitco.in/?r=420364
ringtail

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:11:11 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2014, 10:26:32 PM by ringtail

Made an order on 5/5 as they dropped the price lower than ZoomHash. Wish I would have read this thread first. I guess I'll keep you guys updated. So far no confirmation email and one email sent about the order and my account no longer being recognized by their site. Glad I paid with PayPal because they'll defiantly refund me if needed.
UPDATE 5/14:
I received my blade exactly 8 shipping days after my order. Although they waited until the last minute, I still received it within the 8 day period they advertised. However, the order was shipped incomplete as it is missing the PCI-e molex cable that I had purchased to power the unit.
UPDATE 5/16:
Cable arrived. Unit live.
oort95642

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 06:49:46 PM

BUYER BEWARE - HASH-MASTER BIG HUGE RIPOFF. The best thing that could be said about them is that they are terrible at business. Unless you enjoy never getting a response to your purchase, then waiting around for weeks to get reimbursed from Paypal, go with a reputable distributor. Not Hash-Master-Disaster. Sad
Machete

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:55:35 PM

Hi!

I have placed an order for Zeusminer Blizzard 1.2Mh/s @ Hash-master.com on May 15th. I payed instantly via PayPal and in my account log it is still marked as awaiting payment. They do not answer to my e-mail regarding this status.
I also see, they have moved this exact miner from their main page, although is still accessible via this link http://hash-master.com/zeusminer-blizzard-1-2mh-s-s-flex-portable-pro-scrypt-asic-miner/.
They stated they will start delivering it latest May 31st. Now I know it is only 250$ (worldwide shipping included), but still I don't shit money.
Do you think I have a chance of getting this? I will claim a dispute about 3 days after their promised date of dispatching if there is no news from them or proof of shipping.

Would buying it from here be more reliable? http://zoomhash.com/collections/top-sellers/products/the-wolf-6-chips-1-26mh-s-45w
The description and site format is exactly the same, word to word, as Hash-Master so I think this is the same BS, probably even the same people..

What do you think?
Thanks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: