Bitcoin Forum
December 16, 2017, 05:43:33 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1ClickMedical - Medical Access to anyone, anywhere with just 1 click!  (Read 7391 times)
1Click Medical

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:30:00 PM

Protocol? What protocol?

As 1ClickMedical prepares to take our technology to the world, I will be sharing the inside workings of how we are actually getting the work completed.

I have personally been involved in the blockchain ecosystem for over 5 years. During those 5 years, I have consumed my life by participating in the transformation of this bleeding edge technology /jb/ . What I see today is a mass entry of new people that are looking for a payday. Unlike years before when we entered this space because the blockchain technology meant freedom, the massive increase in value of bitcoin has attracted what I call "opportunists". Anyone and everyone are jumping in the game for a quick cash out without having that core principle the blockchain solves. Yes, trustless is one of those but the core of the blockchain is personal freedom.

Throw a fancy webpage together, have a whitepaper attached to a cool looking twisted roadmap and don't forget about the massive team pictures and all their accolades. If that is what turns you on to a project, 1ClickMedical might not be for you.

Protocol? What protocol?

Do you realize there was never a roadmap until one project decided to slap something together and post it. Their post became the protocol for all future projects. You see, todays protocol was yesterdays innovation... I like to say "thinking outside the box."

Thinking outside the box is what you get from me.

I invite everyone to join me on this journey as we change history by changing tomorrow.

Thank you for reading my post.

Ken Carothers
Ceo 1ClickMedical
Author p2s series
Founder  Crypto Warriors Facebook Group 2013
1st community facebook group with its own currency

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
1Click Medical

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:14:57 AM

Grab some free 1MED Tokens!

sjt10

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:49:06 AM

I'm glad that you are not following protocol and thinking outside the box!  It's great to know this project actually has more behind it than just a fancy site and whitepaper.
1Click Medical

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:12:39 AM

Research shows that 70% of all doctor’s office visits are unnecessary, and over a third of all minor medical conditions can be treated without a trip to the doctor at all.

(The Wellness Councils of America)
1Click Medical

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:23:45 AM

I'm glad that you are not following protocol and thinking outside the box!  It's great to know this project actually has more behind it than just a fancy site and whitepaper.

Thanks for stopping by. I can sum the whitepaper up on a business card. A person will be able to have access to our network of doctors via a secured virtual waiting room from the convenience of their location.

We have more than that but sometimes you need to keep it simple.

As we roll 1ClickMedical out, you will start to see how complex this technology is. We simply have made the complex simple for the average person.

Stop by crypto warriors on facebook and pick up some cwt tokens for free. You will be able to use those same tokens during the pre-ico of 1MEDS for a discount.

Ken Carothers
1Click Medical

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:13:33 PM

sabrosa

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:51:53 PM

Hi,

Does anyone know what the pre ico price will be in sats?
Thanks!
1Click Medical

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:34:08 PM

Our mission is simple...1clickmedical.com is committed to providing better access, quality and affordability to healthcare globally. We will expand the use of telemedicine and lead the way to improving healthcare for all! -Dr. Rockacy

1Click Medical

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:37:47 PM

Hi,

Does anyone know what the pre ico price will be in sats?
Thanks!

Hi and thanks for stopping by.

The pre-ico is 5000 satoshi's.

There will be a nice bonus if you have cryptowarrior tokens we air drop for free at our facebook group Crypto Warriors.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/246479302178538/
1Click Medical

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:38:36 PM

Our mission is simple...1clickmedical.com is committed to providing better access, quality and affordability to healthcare globally. We will expand the use of telemedicine and lead the way to improving healthcare for all! -Dr. Rockacy

Tarheel9600

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:05:33 AM

http://i.imgur.com/XpeugbG.jpg

https://thesource.americantelemed.org/blogs/jessica-washington/2017/10/26/american-telemedicine-association-supports-action-expanding-telemedicine-for-opioid-crisis
sjt10

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:11:14 AM

Great news for 1ClickMedical! The drug epidemic is insane and any additional help telemedicine can bring to the table is a welcomed move

http://i.imgur.com/XpeugbG.jpg

https://thesource.americantelemed.org/blogs/jessica-washington/2017/10/26/american-telemedicine-association-supports-action-expanding-telemedicine-for-opioid-crisis
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.