Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:45:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Execoin: | First Open-Source Stealth Wallet Released! | Fast | ASIC-proof  (Read 281625 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ayub007

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 12:25:15 AM

-I 13 -w 256 -g 2 --lookup-gap 2 --gpu-powertune -20 --gpu-engine 1022

--gpu-memclock 1500,1500,1500 --thread-concurrency 8192 --temp-target 70 --temp-cutoff 90 --gpu-fan 25-80

getting 350+ on gigabyte r9 280

hope it helps

cryptsy trade key : 0ffa9ba6b6678fa96e23da5c18205fdfe58c9f96

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
massnerder

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

No power in the 'verse can stop me.

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 02:53:07 AM

Guys, try the latest 0.5.4pre2 version of Vertminer: http://www.mediafire.com/download/533i8bag5fu2f2k/VertMiner-0.5.4pre2.7z

Don't set anything but --shaders and intensity, and let it configure itself, and don't forget it's not --scrypt but --Nscrypt.

My line:

vertminer --nscrypt -I 18 --shaders 2560  -o server -u username -p password

well that totally didn't work for me. GPUs won't even start like that, trying the miner out, but having to put in all the settings again, this nscrypt does seem like pure voodoo like that guy said Sad

I had same problem. GPUs off,  you just need 8mb of ram, then all works.

The funny thing is when I'm mining, I look the system memory and I'm just using 1.6 mb,  so I dont understand why 4mb not enough.

This BS is pure voodoo Tongue  lol

This was my problem too. Using 7950s, no indication my system was using the 4gb it had....  putting in 8gb worked for me. Sweet. So I played with settings a little bit, then left it sit to mine. Done and done.

BUT.... One gpu died so I restarted the system, and now it doesn't work anymore.
spikers

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 04:16:28 AM

I have issues with http://exe.poolz.net/ , not receiving any confirmation email and unable to contact them via the form. Anyone in the same case ?

Contact form is OK (just checked).
Please don't forget to check spam/junk folder for confirmation e-mail.
Please PM me with a description of a problem, and mention your e-mail used for registration.
Qxw

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 05:53:37 AM

All dumper are crazy

As soon as the mining dumpers that have to pay for electricity are out of the system the investors can take over. A high network mining hash rate is not important because you can have the same block rate with 1 CPU at low difficulty vs a gazillion quintillion terra has rate at super high difficulty. What is important is to gave the coin in the hands of many investors.  There must be an average hash rate for mining but many exchanges with high volumes of trading for the coin so that there can be liquidity.  The highest risk of a new coin are many miners mining for profit because miners are the dumpers on small exchanges with low volumes causing the value of coins to be low.  Investors know how to work a market so that there is not high volatility and investors know better than to just dump. A new coin must just get through the first few weeks without being killed by profit mining dumpers and Bob's your uncle.
Being  killed by profit mining dumpers,Is EXE possible or not?

Perhaps these dumpers have no idea what is coming on inside next months. (Scrypt ASIC's )

BTC, BCH, BTG, UTC
ejinte

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:59:17 AM

All dumper are crazy

As soon as the mining dumpers that have to pay for electricity are out of the system the investors can take over. A high network mining hash rate is not important because you can have the same block rate with 1 CPU at low difficulty vs a gazillion quintillion terra has rate at super high difficulty. What is important is to gave the coin in the hands of many investors.  There must be an average hash rate for mining but many exchanges with high volumes of trading for the coin so that there can be liquidity.  The highest risk of a new coin are many miners mining for profit because miners are the dumpers on small exchanges with low volumes causing the value of coins to be low.  Investors know how to work a market so that there is not high volatility and investors know better than to just dump. A new coin must just get through the first few weeks without being killed by profit mining dumpers and Bob's your uncle.

Perhaps these dumpers have no idea what is coming on inside next months. (Scrypt ASIC's )

Yeah EXE will rise as soon as ACIS takes over the scrypt mining and there is lots of hashing power left that only can be used to mine a few coins. Also there is almost no BTC trading and altcoins especially are dependent on BTC price.. As soon as BTC strarts to rise, witch it will soon after that MtGox story, altcoins will rise even more. That's my analyse.   

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.6%-1% House Edge
minerbird

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:19:05 AM

All dumper are crazy

I start this by admitting that I am new to this game, and have limited experience and knowledge of how the market forces come together to give value to coins.

I am a miner with about 8K hash power (n-scrypt) and I have been mining EXE these last days because instinctively it felt a good coin and the thought of the ASICS scares the begeebies out of me. I started mining before the price fall, and even bought some coins too. I continue to mine and hold, waiting for better times as everyone seems to think will come. But then I find myself asking questions about the coins future and I cant see how its going to work. So if anyone with a better grasp of things than me can explain how this all hangs together I would appreciate it : My thinking goes like this.

- At some point in the future the scrypt ASICs will hit the market in significant quantities, causing the difficulty of scrypt coins to rocket. This will ultimately make scrypt mining pointless for GPU based systems.

- Those people who choose not to sell off their kit on EBAY will turn to n-scrypt coins such as EXE or VERT, whilst those who have invested in the ASICS will be committed to staying with scrypt coins.

OK - this is clear enough, but what I don't get is why EXE will benifit.

If all the enormous GPU HASH power currently out there suddenly focuses on EXE then surely this will cause EXE difficulty to go through the roof, whereas the scrypt coins loose the GPU mining, to be replaced by ASICS, but share this additonal HASH power over all the scrypt coin, thus lessening its impact.

Also what is stopping the introduction of shed loads of new n-scrypt coins over the coming months that compete directly with EXE and might offer other innovative features, as yet un-thought of, that make EXE as an early adopter of n-scrypt look lacking in some way or other.

Truth is I'm confused and don't know which way to jump ....

Any thoughts welcome.

ejinte

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:52:42 AM

All dumper are crazy

I start this by admitting that I am new to this game, and have limited experience and knowledge of how the market forces come together to give value to coins.

I am a miner with about 8K hash power (n-scrypt) and I have been mining EXE these last days because instinctively it felt a good coin and the thought of the ASICS scares the begeebies out of me. I started mining before the price fall, and even bought some coins too. I continue to mine and hold, waiting for better times as everyone seems to think will come. But then I find myself asking questions about the coins future and I cant see how its going to work. So if anyone with a better grasp of things than me can explain how this all hangs together I would appreciate it : My thinking goes like this.

- At some point in the future the scrypt ASICs will hit the market in significant quantities, causing the difficulty of scrypt coins to rocket. This will ultimately make scrypt mining pointless for GPU based systems.

- Those people who choose not to sell off their kit on EBAY will turn to n-scrypt coins such as EXE or VERT, whilst those who have invested in the ASICS will be committed to staying with scrypt coins.

OK - this is clear enough, but what I don't get is why EXE will benifit.

If all the enormous GPU HASH power currently out there suddenly focuses on EXE then surely this will cause EXE difficulty to go through the roof, whereas the scrypt coins loose the GPU mining, to be replaced by ASICS, but share this additonal HASH power over all the scrypt coin, thus lessening its impact.

Also what is stopping the introduction of shed loads of new n-scrypt coins over the coming months that compete directly with EXE and might offer other innovative features, as yet un-thought of, that make EXE as an early adopter of n-scrypt look lacking in some way or other.

Truth is I'm confused and don't know which way to jump ....

Any thoughts welcome.

EXE and VERT are compeditors however that's a good thing.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.6%-1% House Edge
eMiz0r

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 12:00:20 PM

It only does when you use the onboard graphics (included in your processor). Just tested this yesterday. I have 3x 280x (Dual-X) running and 4GB memory is enough without getting any HW errors. As soon as I allocated memory to the onboard GPU (just to make it work), one of the GPU's stopped because of low mem.

So I'm guessing you need 4GB of RAM per 3 280x's.

And what settings do you use? Alot of people suggest 1000/1500 clock speeds. 8192 TC w256.  but my GPU1 always gets HW.  changing the TC more then 8191 or 8193 gives me huge amounts of HW, reductions in I kills the kh/s. really no idea what to do next

1000/1500, 8192 TC and w256. Exactly those settings give me +/- 360 KH/s. Sorry I can't help you any better Sad

I got rid of the HW errors after deleting all .bin files and use these 2 lines in the config:

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
eMiz0r

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 12:02:40 PM

All dumper are crazy

Yeah EXE will rise as soon as ACIS takes over the scrypt mining and there is lots of hashing power left that only can be used to mine a few coins. Also there is almost no BTC trading and altcoins especially are dependent on BTC price.. As soon as BTC strarts to rise, witch it will soon after that MtGox story, altcoins will rise even more. That's my analyse.   

As soon as the hashrate goes up, more dumpers will be playing with this coin. Why exactly would a higher hashrate automatically result in a higher price?
Mcpeanut

Activity: 166
Merit: 11

Airdrop Management https://bit.ly/3hEetAQ

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 04:15:33 PM

All dumper are crazy

As soon as the hashrate goes up, more dumpers will be playing with this coin. Why exactly would a higher hashrate automatically result in a higher price?

You said it yourself, more dumpers will be playing with it. If the hash rate increases and difficulty follows, EXE will soon become unprofitable to mine. However, with how little movement volume it currently has on exchanges, driving the price up will be easy.

gsupp

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 05:16:39 PM

All dumper are crazy

As soon as the mining dumpers that have to pay for electricity are out of the system the investors can take over. A high network mining hash rate is not important because you can have the same block rate with 1 CPU at low difficulty vs a gazillion quintillion terra has rate at super high difficulty. What is important is to gave the coin in the hands of many investors.  There must be an average hash rate for mining but many exchanges with high volumes of trading for the coin so that there can be liquidity.  The highest risk of a new coin are many miners mining for profit because miners are the dumpers on small exchanges with low volumes causing the value of coins to be low.  Investors know how to work a market so that there is not high volatility and investors know better than to just dump. A new coin must just get through the first few weeks without being killed by profit mining dumpers and Bob's your uncle.
Being  killed by profit mining dumpers,Is EXE possible or not?

+1

All those GPU mining farms on scrypt right now aren't going anywhere... People still need to pay off their hardware investment.
gambitminer

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:05:25 PM

For anyone with Sapphire Dual-X 7970s, this is what I use:

--thread-concurrency 8193 --auto-fan --auto-gpu --gpu-engine 800-1045 --gpu-memclock 1500 -w 256 -I 13 -g 2 --gpu-powertune -10

Result: 350-370 k/h per card

*I use auto-gpu because my ambient temperature fluctuates and I like the card temps to stay within a certain range; they're targeted at 75 degrees.

**I also have 8gb ram -consensus seems to be uncertain whether this has an effect

***For regular scrypt mining, just change the TC to 8192, which will result in 730-740 k/h per card

Grin
gsupp

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:15:00 PM

Pools

pool.execoin.net Pool fee is going to Execoin fund in full!
exe.suchpool.pw NEW!
exe.hashing.at NEW!
5plus.guru/exe/
exe.coinsprofit.com
exe.ecurie.io
exe.poolz.net
exe.coinpool.cc
exe.dedicatedpool.com

So on Dedicatedpool I see this message:

Code:
IMPORTANT - There was no premine on this coin - All donations to this pool will go straight to the developer/EXE coin fund. Please support him! Even 0.25% is great!
Donations so far to developer/EXE fund: 229.91 coins

Is that true?
DeltaQuebec

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 08:22:12 PM

Yep, binaryclock put that in place a few days back, so if you choose to donate, it goes to the dev's, considering they did 0 premine. I think its a good idea personally.

-Happy Mining
suppersz

Activity: 336

There is a day to be born, and another to die

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:27:03 PM

Any updates Dev? Future is bright here! Will be holding for a while yet! Cheesy

We're working, will have some news this week!
Perfect!EXE need to move forward now!please keep us informed!

mazuma

Activity: 311

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:40:28 PM

do u fuckin morons see what happens when u  bump a thread claiming price goin up. All the roach miners will assemble sky rocket difficulty and price wont follow, they will unload their coins and then on to the next one. retards need to stop hyping clone coins
DeltaQuebec

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 10:53:48 PM

do u fuckin morons see what happens when u  bump a thread claiming price goin up. All the roach miners will assemble sky rocket difficulty and price wont follow, they will unload their coins and then on to the next one. retards need to stop hyping clone coins

Yes, and calling people retards and morons will get people to see the light, even if it is true. Your reasoning may be right, but your methods are off a bit.
suppersz

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:21:25 PM

www.reddit.com/r/Execoin/
Upvote this!(Want a tip bot? Upvote this post so I don't have to enter in a captcha for each tip! )

DeltaQuebec

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 01:03:26 AM

Any one know if theres any Asian market ( FARMERS ) awarness with this coin? Has it been translated & put on the Asian threads here on BCT?
suppersz

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 01:09:17 AM

Any one know if theres any Asian market ( FARMERS ) awarness with this coin? Has it been translated & put on the Asian threads here on BCT?
EXE chinese forum
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516130.0

Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: