Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:20:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 4 reason ICO market problem today  (Read 847 times)
hummer113

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 12:04:40 AM

Speculation in the cryptocurrency market has a very negative impact on all projects, especially on very young, just finished ICO

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:29:28 AM

i think the biggest problem right now is all the scam icos. the other points are also correct, but the scam thing causes the most damage. i wouldnt be surprised if there are people who really hate crypto because they've lost all their money.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:05:26 AM

Beside 4 of the reasons, the ICO is hard to grow because most of the people not see ICO from the potential anymore, they just see it as a profit machine, so they will dump as soon as possible when they see profit, this is one of the reasons the investors don't want to put their money anymore in ICO and when it happened the project will become stagnant, then the developers will create new project to develop, so that's why there are tons of alt coin that got no value

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
rujuklagi

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:21:04 AM

The ICO market has huge problem today.
this is 4 reason

> Overvaluations
> Scam
> fraud
> Speculation

fraud is the biggest problem I think, cryptocurrency is viewed badly by some people regarding the number of ICO scams.
I hope that there will be parties who select all ICOs before they are published, a kind of verification for the ICO, is it really true that the ICO or just a scam will certainly harm the parties and will further add to the bad image of cryptcurrency.

I hope there will soon be a solution to overcome this.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 03:17:28 AM

For me some ICO today are just a dump coin. Because some of it will introduce the coin and sell it to the investors then when it's listed all the investors will just dump all there holdings and no one will buy all of them are sell so it become dump coin. That happen because the project team just leave the the project hang if the coin just listed in exchanges.

Jr Member

(((     MARTKIST.org     )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ► 
Salelo

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

GIGZI

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 04:13:57 AM

i think the biggest problem right now is all the scam icos. the other points are also correct, but the scam thing causes the most damage. i wouldnt be surprised if there are people who really hate crypto because they've lost all their money.
indeed now some investors find it hard to trust the ICO project again, because they are often dedeived by scam projects. and that makes other honest projects become affected

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
pokxon

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 04:19:39 AM

This is an unregulated market so anything can happen. All ICOs are designed to mobilize capital from investors so we do not know how it will happen and everything is only designed on the ICO homepage.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:25:44 AM

To keep the investment safe, we must be careful. We have to be cautious in any negative issues and ideas like scam or fraud so that we can keep our investments safe and gain the future.
yes but sad to say fraud nowadays has no tools to determine and even we want to not become involved on it there's always a time it always exist without knowing in any ico investments site.  for me as of now i guess much better to stay away on it as long we have no idea yet or specific information about the background of the project to assure our money is safe .
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:26:38 AM

There are several reasons why ICO will eventually die. One of them is the functionality of the project itself. All the ideas, concepts, and coding were great but does the project have future with the economy? Most of the ICO's do not reach launching because they are no use after some time. Remember technology is changing very fast. You need to keep up the pace. ICO may be great right now, but aftet few months you can see the diffuculties and limitation. Then, the project would be stagnant from there. Really need to know its functionality in the future.
cryptotezi

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:42:59 AM

The fraud scammers works to break any structure at any time. But we have to be careful, so that we can keep our investments safe. I hope that we all will be safe and will keep our investment safe.
Silverhand

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:21:03 AM

You are enumerating the very serious problems that exist in the market today, the most serious of which comes from fraud, which has left many investors out of the market!
soooulliv77

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:32:11 AM

There are several reasons for the fall, but the main thing - the market is sure to recover sooner or later.

MERITT   P  R  O  T  O  C  O  L   ❱❱    WHITEPAPER
Decentralized Fundraising & Token Issuance

███████   TWITTER               BITCOINTALK               TELEGRAM   ███████
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:36:56 AM

this is 4 reason

> Overvaluations
> Scam
> fraud
> Speculation
Yes, I also agree with you on the reasons you stated because they really affect icos and the entire crypto  market. I believe if these problems are solved or there is a regulation to help monitor and check the potentials of a project before it comes into crypto, then the market will be a bit better and more investors will be relaxed.
Theo222

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:39:37 AM

this is 4 reason

> Overvaluations
> Scam
> fraud
> Speculation

i agree to scam and frauds this is one of the big reasons why icos market now become not legit in some people.
there are lot of scam and frauds campaigns now thats why lot of bounty hunter quit their cryptolife because of this incidents.
cryptosmith03

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:10:01 PM

As I know the ICO marketplace is now deserting many of them cause of the vanity of their investments. It’s continuous falling in the value of coins has continued to downward. it will not be sufficient for us to purchase.
BITcoinJuniorMB

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:20:34 PM

you are right i think these are major trouble for ICO market. SCAM and FRAUD responsible for ICO market down because it will decrease people trust. if ICO market reduce this than it will more secure for investor and also profitable.
Thatimber7

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:48:02 PM

you are right these reason are main problem for ICO market. if ico market are reduce these than ICO market should grow up and people are increasing their invest. it will be more secure and profitable.
CodiepieBCT

Activity: 202

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:02:33 PM

i'm agree with you the ICO market are fall down for these reason. it is more harmful for ICO market, these are decrease people trust and invest. if ICO market reduce it than the market will do something good in future.
GreotDollyce

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:34:22 PM

Too much negative impacts have been experienced by the ICO investors because of scammers and fraud. It gives them hard time to figure out which projects are trustworthy. I hope investors and developer meet a solution against this.
ETHxn4BTC

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:37:48 PM

Among the four problems mentioned here scam and fraud the most dangerous in my opinion. This two problems discourage most of the investors to come to this market. In order make ICO market safe, these problems need to be taken care.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: