Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:45:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to cash-out  (Read 480 times)
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 06:21:36 PM

Just join to group that buy and sell bitcoin or even altcoin with money cash, im sure there's group like that in Telegram, Facebook or Crypto Community .
its better that just cash out Bitcoin with FIAT money, but the hardest part is find the trusted buyer/seller. Recently i didn't sure any exchange that supports most of FIAT money

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ragavancoin

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:30:03 PM

Hi All, Living in Malaysia and the Gov. freezing bank accounts of Bitcoin exchange. How to cash out bitcoin? Is it easy to open an account in another country?
Same thing happened in india also so only option is to exchange your btc to cash, you have to utilize peer to peer marketplace like localbitcoins their you can exchange your btc for cash or anything as per your wish because localbitcoins have more payments options to exchange.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
.CYBERTRUCK.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:30:45 PM

Hi All, Living in Malaysia and the Gov. freezing bank accounts of Bitcoin exchange. How to cash out bitcoin? Is it easy to open an account in another country?

Don't worry, cash out BTC is easy.
You can try this service bestchange.com
If you want I can help you but my fees are 5%.
Deathgamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:34:50 PM

Well in my country it is really easy to cashout bitcoin because we have a wallet called Coins.ph.With this wallet you can be able to cashout out instantly anytime,anywhere,All you need to do is an internet then you can easily cashout and get your money in any remittances.
Kat_messy

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:42:16 PM

Actually in Malaysia there are few Bitcoin ATM points where you can withdraw local currency in exchange of your bitcoins. You can get ATM address in https://coinatmradar.com/.
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:53:18 PM

Just join to group that buy and sell bitcoin or even altcoin with money cash, im sure there's group like that in Telegram, Facebook or Crypto Community .
its better that just cash out Bitcoin with FIAT money, but the hardest part is find the trusted buyer/seller. Recently i didn't sure any exchange that supports most of FIAT money
Here in the Philippines, we have so called coins.ph where we can easily transfer and receive money and makes cashouts than using a banks. It supports the exchange into fiat and I do not have any problem using it because it is being updated so not only bitcoin to fiat or vise versa can have on it but you can buy other coin. I can say that it is the safe way to keep my money in.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Renu kapoor

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 11:44:30 AM

This is really a problem that where to cash bitcoin, because it is not available in open market the only way out is joining a money transfer group which give fiat currency,again there is a problem of reliable group lets hope for some reliable agency etc., in some countries such services is available, lucky persons.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
xena2

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:07:48 PM

Maybe you can sell them by cash to people who wants to buy Bitcoin with cash in Malaysia. Some banks in Turkey allows you to open bank accounts easily, buy you should visit Turkey to open the account.
There was an app in my country that can easily cash out bitcoin. It is very efficient for me and those who are doing crypto currencies.  It convert bitcoin into cash and directly forward it into bank accounts.  I think that app is very useful

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:23:05 PM

I am not just seeing bitcoin as a currency but I am seeing bitcoin as a means of uniting the world. Make sure you have a trusted friend in the cryptocommunity that can be of help to you incase there's a strict regulations against bitcoin in your country.
sunethlakmal2

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:29:22 PM

there are two ways to cash out. use exchanges & local bitcoins. i think use exchanges better than local bitcoins. local bitcoins are risky.
krishnaverma

Activity: 1246
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:55:06 PM

There are many possible solutions for you :

1) Making a deal from someone online and get paid in PayPal. Deal with trusted person.

2) Another option is buy a earning site with that money. Like a website making money with Adsense.
metalglowd

Activity: 546

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 06:22:21 PM

So far, escrow is good enough i think, Im also sure, if you have a community in your country regional, you will find anyone who create services as escrow of BTC-FIAT money, and of course look for those who already have a reputation for things like this. usually you will find them as sellers of Paypal balances and other online balances like Games account or Cellphone credits

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Ferki

Activity: 266
Merit: 25

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:36:38 PM

Why cash out?Just hold it for longer time.Soon Bitcoin will get better acceptance in the whole world and possibly also in your country.But if you must cash out....be carefull
renggileh

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:40:43 PM

The best option is using LocalBitcoin. That's your safest bet.
Meet them face-to-face and you'll be safe and sounds.
But I'm not sure that it will be very safe when you are talking about a lot of BTC transaction. Or maybe you can cash it out in a batches.
you are right, sell directly and face to face.

but is it easy to find buyers in countries that have frozen bitcoin exchanges?
Megazord

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:56:58 PM

I withdraw all my funds through the bestchange withdraw funds can be in fifteen minutes with a minimum commission and it is completely safe and also anonymously. I recommend to everyone the conclusion thereon on different payment systems.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: