Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:32:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO-AIRDROP] HARA 🌐 Empowering Billions Through Data, One Byte At A Time.  (Read 35475 times)
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:24:31 AM

Hara is a global and open-blockchain based data exchange platform that focuses on improving the lives of famers i like the idea that a blockchain project is looking to empower farmers around the globe, but am not quite sure how is this going to directly affect the life/lives of farmers in a remote area, what do they stand to benefit from HARA? the concept is very appealing, just looking for a connection to better the lives of farmers.

It will directly affect the farmers in a lot of ways, with HARA the farmers will have access to loyalty points in which they can exchange with farming goods and daily necessities at HARA accredited kiosks and it will also help the farmers acquire microcredit loans and insurance. The farmers can also use HARA as a form of a data source to increase the quality of their yield and they can acquire accurate data so that they can know the substantial amount of farming resources to use so that none would go to waste.  Smiley

Yeah so all this benefit are very appealing and would definitely excite any farmer to take part in, but what are your plans to include the uneducated farmers who does not have any clue and have no knowledge whatsoever to be part of this project and enjoy this benefits?
There must be an awareness, source of communicating and educating the farmers on the whole idea of HARA, - Manpower
How will HARA cover this cost? As it is HARA is still sourcing for funds to develop it's project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HARAToken
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:28:41 AM

What if the value of HART goes down? How will you motivate your field agents?

HARA Field Agent can eventually earn a salary of up to $700 dollars per month! they will just have to put in the work and have a mobile phone with internet connection  Smiley A Field Agent will be able to then transform to become a HARA Farm Manager. If a Field Agent is eligible to be promoted to a Farm Manager will depend on his local network and the quantity and quality of work he has previously done.  Smiley

a salary of $ 700 USD per month is a big salary if they only have to work and have a cellular telephone with an internet connection. can I become an HARA Field Agent?
it seems that this will be an interesting and beneficial work for the environment

If you live in Indonesia why not! Anyone can be a HARA field agent they will just have to put in the work like land tagging  Smiley and earn as much as 700 USD which is a lot considering that the minimum salary in most rural areas in Indonesia is less than 4.000.000 IDR, which is 273 USD according to today's exchange rate  Smiley

you're right, in rural areas in Indonesia $ 700 USD is a big salary. and I am very happy if I can become an HARA field agent, I live in Indonesia and there is a lot of farmland in my area. please PM my, with whom I can communicate to continue this conversation

As long as you have a smartphone and a good internet connection you're on your way! Smiley You can join our Telegram community so that they can give you the information you need Smiley
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:34:07 AM

This is very similar project like Sentinel Chain as I understand. They going to create marketplace for livestock for unbanked people. But seems this is not a popular...
You have collabration with some big companies already?

Yes! we have big collaborations with big companies like PUNDI X and Bluezelle we also do roadshows and events in Indonesia. HARA will not only bring financial inclusions to unbanked farmers, but HARA is also a decentralized data exchange in where companies could purchase data and make better data-driven decisions  Smiley you can join our Telegram community for more questions
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:30:28 AM

Hara is a global and open-blockchain based data exchange platform that focuses on improving the lives of famers i like the idea that a blockchain project is looking to empower farmers around the globe, but am not quite sure how is this going to directly affect the life/lives of farmers in a remote area, what do they stand to benefit from HARA? the concept is very appealing, just looking for a connection to better the lives of farmers.

It will directly affect the farmers in a lot of ways, with HARA the farmers will have access to loyalty points in which they can exchange with farming goods and daily necessities at HARA accredited kiosks and it will also help the farmers acquire microcredit loans and insurance. The farmers can also use HARA as a form of a data source to increase the quality of their yield and they can acquire accurate data so that they can know the substantial amount of farming resources to use so that none would go to waste.  Smiley

Yeah so all this benefit are very appealing and would definitely excite any farmer to take part in, but what are your plans to include the uneducated farmers who does not have any clue and have no knowledge whatsoever to be part of this project and enjoy this benefits?
There must be an awareness, source of communicating and educating the farmers on the whole idea of HARA, - Manpower
How will HARA cover this cost? As it is HARA is still sourcing for funds to develop it's project.

HARA has field agents and farm managers that could educate the farmers on the matter the farmers are fully aware of the benefits that they could get with HARA  Smiley You could read our Whitepaper and This Article to know more.
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:16:39 AM

Watch Regi Wahyu express his ambition to make the world a better place through data. Watch here

Follow: Twitter
Join: HARA Telegram
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:50:50 AM

With a bit of data, HARA can help smallholder farmers make big improvements

HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:20:52 AM

Watch; Pundi X Labs and HARA join forces to promote financial inclusion and bring digital payments to an untapped market of smallholder farmers in rural Indonesia.

HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 12:24:09 PM

We are happy to see the smiles from our field agent and farmer, keep your spirits up! See the post here: http://bit.ly/2SayRtY

HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 12:39:24 PM

Back in May when HARA was honored as one of eight most promising blockchain-based startups at the Oscar BlockShow in Berlin, Germany. Read more: http://bit.ly/2SenMYQ

alfaisal890

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 12:46:36 PM

is that true? What is the work process from HARA to help farmers increase their income? I was curious about the project that maybe I was late to find out, who knows there could be something useful for farmers in my place if cooperation with HARA
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:04:31 PM

is that true? What is the work process from HARA to help farmers increase their income? I was curious about the project that maybe I was late to find out, who knows there could be something useful for farmers in my place if cooperation with HARA

Yes, because mostly the hindrance is a capital limitation, but with the data that HARA collects, farmers can apply to micro-credit loans so that they will have enough capital to buy farming inputs and increase their yield. The data that HARA collects is bought by banks to analyze so that they can make an accurate estimate if the farmers can pay back the loan, it's better than turning to loan sharks with high interest rates, so far, there have been 573M IDR microloans with 100% repayment rate  Smiley you could be a HARA stakeholder! just  join our public sale this January 2019  Smiley
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:14:48 PM

watch CNN explains how HARA helps to bring smallholder farmers to prosperity with data: http://bit.ly/2V7Qm0a

appraiser

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:55:02 PM

Is your roadshow planned only in Indonesia or will you participate in events in other countries? I know Indonesia is a large country, with a large crypto community. But there are several attractive countries nearby, for example, China and South Korea.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:16:38 PM

This is very similar project like Sentinel Chain as I understand. They going to create marketplace for livestock for unbanked people. But seems this is not a popular...

Yes! we have big collaborations with big companies like PUNDI X and Bluezelle we also do roadshows and events in Indonesia. HARA will not only bring financial inclusions to unbanked farmers, but HARA is also a decentralized data exchange in where companies could purchase data and make better data-driven decisions  Smiley you can join our Telegram community for more questions

This is not "big companies". Pundi does not have nothing,  only fake images with fake XPOS devices which they must had delieved in summer, but didnt do this. Bluezelle also dont have ready product

And I asked about partnership withsome real companies?  Huh
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:44:25 PM

This is not "big companies". Pundi does not have nothing,  only fake images with fake XPOS devices which they must had delieved in summer, but didnt do this. Bluezelle also dont have ready product

And I asked about partnership withsome real companies?  Huh

HARA is still growing. like any other company, every company has to start somewhere and work their way up and continuously learn and improve at the process, You can watch this video on how Pundi X helps HARA and its farmers and you can read this article on how Bluezelle will help HARA's ecosystem while you're at it you can check our whitepaper for our list of partnerships   Smiley
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:01:16 PM

Is your roadshow planned only in Indonesia or will you participate in events in other countries? I know Indonesia is a large country, with a large crypto community. But there are several attractive countries nearby, for example, China and South Korea.

International roadshows are always a possibility. We will let the community know about our plans for that in the future. For now, HARA has been focusing on Indonesia. We are looking forward to the success of our public sale in January 2019  Smiley
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:21:33 PM

HARA is wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful Happy New Year! May all of your wishes and dreams come true, and may you feel this happiness all year round

HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:40:41 AM

HARA Wallet launch and demo  (for HARA employees only) cup noodles 📲🍜

HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:39:33 AM

Last August we launched blockchain hub ID as the gateway to Indonesia’s growing blockchain ecosystem. Its mission is to bring the Indonesian blockchain community together, drive innovation & provide education on blockchain technology. http://bit.ly/2QJz2jh

HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:52:36 AM

Happy holidays for all people in the world including you, family and beloved HARA Enthusiasts wherever you are!

Do you know that we have a webinar?
Register and watch now http://bit.ly/HARAWebinar01

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: