I know the founder of Ixcoin reworked Satoshi's name into Nasakioto something and made a Japanese face.
So I'm thinking the real big alternative will be super Japanese. The person who founds the cryptocurrency that replaces bitcoins will have these traits:
And most important of all, he will not make this cryptocurrency for money. He will make it purely for honor
- skilled with a katana and shuriken
- promise seppuku should his idea fail
- be skilled in kancho
- be able to control his chakra (Naruto) enough to walk up trees, walk on water, and perform the rasengan
- he will have some annoying tic like constantly saying (spelled phonetically not in romaji) "so dess neh?" after every sentence
- he will have european skin and blue hair like an anime character but fully Japanese
- your coin wallet won't be called a wallet. It will have picture of a frog and be called "gamma chan"
- he will know very little English because that's hardcore Japanese
- he will be a manga artist
- He will never speak casual Japanese no matter what. His Japanese will be extremely formal. He will constantly say "hai!" very loudly.
, particularly to his family. His dad may be all, "Why don't you go outside, make friends, meet a girl?" And he'll say, "But honorable father, I am too shy. Much apologies. However I vow to make the best cryptocurrency ever so my name will be remembered." And after he makes it, it'll be like when Sasuke shows his father his fireball technique. His father will just turn and walk away and then give a sutble attaboy letting him know he's proud!