Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:17:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons behind Bitcoin/Cryptomarket fall???  (Read 2109 times)
Elips1

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:38:46 PM

Hi Friends,
What are the reason behind Bitcoin and whole crypto market fall.
Is this SCAMS or SPECULATIONS???

Few days back I read news about a big Bitcoin scam busted in Gujarat state of India.Its approximately $314B( INR 22000 Crore).
Also every day news came from different parts of world about same kind of scams.Are these scams also responsible for crypto market fall and halt growth of this new technology???
I think there's many reasons behind crypto market fall. Here's some reasons;
Many people bought into Bitcoin because of the peaking market and did not want to miss out on the chance to make a lot of money.
New investors began to panic sell causing the markets to dip.
The Wall Street Journal released an article about the price fixing investigation that caused a major sell-off.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tinaw

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:47:24 PM

Hi Friends,

Few days back I read news about a big Bitcoin scam busted in Gujarat state of India.Its approximately $314B( INR 22000 Crore).
Also every day news came from different parts of world about same kind of scams.Are these scams also responsible for crypto market fall and halt growth of this new technology???
Here's some reasons why crypto market fall;
The governments trying to take control and legalise crypto market with necessary changes, things will get better once the SEC ETF passes on September 30 or even earlier.

A lot of recent news including exchange hacks and cryptocurrency being stolen has led to some uncertainty and wavering in price.
dmamigo

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:09:30 PM

I couldn't find any slice piece of news to support that 22000 crore number—all I found was, Congress in India alleges that a major political party used cryptocurrencies (read: bitcoin) for their money laundering (Rs 5000 crore is the reported amount) and called it 'bitcoin scam.' I doubt this would affect the market as we see it now, however. Speculative bubble, regulations, bans, and bad news are the driving force for the market downtrend.

Just a news from one country cannot affect the valuation in such a manner. 2-3 more simultaneous news have made the difference. Also, bubble speculation and over price claim might have sparked a sell-off again. We can say it as a correction as well, but such frequent correction is not so healthy and might fear the newcomers.

sdipmlrp

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:13:59 PM

There are many news about encrypting the world every day. I don't think that's the reason why Bitcoin has fallen. The most direct reason is that no new investors have entered the market.
Phlaser

Activity: 257

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 04:14:10 PM

I want to believe what we experience in the market currently is effect of the SEC and ETF approval hanging as no one knows the path the final decision will go.... Also most ICO projects are cashing as ICO market isn't booming as it was last (2017), which caused the terrible crash in price of Ethereum.
adnandanish102

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:15:28 PM

The decline of bitcoin took place due to the scantily sale of bitcoin and this shortage of sale is due to the lack of trust of newbie investors that they have on bitcoin due to its volatility and also because of the scams that involve bitcoin.If the companies will not take serous actions then it will not possible to recover the preceding stage o bitcoin rates and loss will also no longer recovered.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 04:21:30 PM

Hi Friends,

the market falles because there are no more usdollar flowing in, condiering the fact that the market is just a scammy zero sum game its likely the market will stop being supported by those gambler investors that hyped bitcoin

niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:51:03 PM

Hi Friends,
bitcoin and other crypto must be scams everyone knows it. The reason for the market decline is that it has increased too much by the end of 2017 so the correction is indispensable. This has happened many times before and after each such it grows stronger. This time it is no exception that it will recover and grow strongly in the future
I agree with you that Bitcoin will recover and begin to grow. But the fact that the price drop is a correction is not true, because the correction can not be 70%. This is the manipulation of the market and the artificial lowering of prices, as well as the shifted balance on the exchanges toward supply. With the increase in orders for the purchase of Bitcoin, the price increase will be more noticeable.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:45:51 PM

The reason is simple the price fall is as a result of the low demands for cryptocurrency because the crypto market operate on demands and supply so once the demands are affected the price change will follow and due to this volatility nature the bitcoin and the whole cryptocurrency is depending on demands.
Addywealth

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:29:11 PM

Negative speculations, rumour, fake news, banning, not regulated and what a view has contributed greatly to the continuous fall in price of bitcoin. I believe if bitcoin managers can work around the above listed the price will be stabilized and the market will turn green
sandaljepit44

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 06:34:45 PM

there have been many fraudulent news like that, but in my opinion this is not the main cause of the current market crash. many speculators play in exchange markets that want bitcoin prices to fall, maybe like the annual cycle of bitcoin that will fall before experiencing a sharp increase  Grin

║║║║║║║║█║███║███║███║█║█║█║║███║█║█║║██    POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]
║║║║║║║║█║███║█║█║███║█║█║█║║█║█║█║█║║█      GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
║║║║║║║║█║█║║║███║█║║║███║██║███║███║██      HOMEPAGE | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | LINKEDIN | SLACK | GITHUB | YOUTUBE
Itcher

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:49:14 PM

I think the current drop is a result of the fact that postponed consideration of ETF. it is logical, such serious things are not accepted from the first time
Boysen

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:36:47 AM

Hi Friends,

This are the reasons why people or the users tend to panic then sell there investment because of the fear that bitcoin will not rise again. And also there are fake news that are spreading in which those are just false accusations about bitcoin. This should be prevented. That is why maybe the newbies are afraid to start with bitcoin. But then, if you enter in crypto currency you need to be smart enough to understand things that happened like this. Bitcoin will not disappoint us.

deviniter

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:46:48 AM

Yes, the cause of the price of bitcoin dropped dramatically is sell panic and manipulation. Bitcoin theft is included in the sell panic, because the perpetrators are sure to sell all of the stolen bitcoin.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:49:56 AM

Yes, the cause of the price of bitcoin dropped dramatically is sell panic and manipulation. Bitcoin theft is included in the sell panic, because the perpetrators are sure to sell all of the stolen bitcoin.

Do we really need to be worried about the every movement that the Bitcoin price does? We are investing our money on a volatile cryptocurrency so we don't really need to be worried about it every single minute. With a lot of users and investors all over the world, that is common for Bitcoin to have a quick price change in a shirt period of time.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
GlobeTrott

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:32:09 PM

If the market were to fall, it might eventually be due less to scams and more to hacking. I think if there's anything that can kill a market that exists purely based on speculation, it would be the continued inability to protect investments from hacking.
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:40:49 PM

Market in crypto currency and any other online trading trends on news sentiments and that is why they are all call speculative market. Any news that come out always affect the market which can be for bear to carry the day or for bull to rally up. It all depend on whether the news is a positive or negative one. Over the few days there have been news that are not to good for the crypto example the ETF postponement, Saudi Arabia news and the India news they all contributed to what was noticed in the market.
RSM0103

Activity: 269
Merit: 12

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:59:50 PM

Hi Friends,

Scams is not the reason why bitcoins price will fall, the reason why bitcoins price fall down because of the market demand. I really believe that bitcoin will not be affected on such scams issues. However, there are some issues can affect it's price such as negative news about bitcoin been banned or bitcoin been hacked. This issues i think can affect it because of security issues and adoption of countries in terms of uses of bitcoin.

CyberFM   we're Radio, online!   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
hidden_legend (OP)

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:28:34 PM

You want the technicals, the fundamentals, or the conspiracies?
From the technical point we have reached the top at 20k and stopped there forming a double top, which should be a sell signal. A dcorection was long due, so we were supposed to go to at least half of the slope, which was 10k. There was a chance to defend it but we had some Korean exchanges hacked, Binance kicked out of Japan, bans in India, and so it went...

Fundamentals are calling for a bounce back with lightning network expanding, CBOE launching an ETF, and many other things, but the decision was postponed which caused the recent crash (IMO it was a completely dumb and emotional reaction from the market).

Conspiracies? Too many and too irrelevant to waste time explaining.

Is technical and fundamental analysis work at this stage of cryptocurrency market like it works in forex and stocks markets???

yes no need to explain conspiracies but how about scams??? Because of scams mostly investors changing their minds to enter crypto market now.Its only my opinion as I read all through news.Also scams through crypto are very easy due to lack of regulations.

IMO fundamentals are the leading factor. You can see how important they are when they start overpowering the technicals. For instance, we had a huge bullish sign on August 27th with that dump attempt that was immediately bought by the bulls. Without any news the TA would clearly show that we're on a way up, but instead we went down with the news about ETF decision being postponed. This was a nice example of the fundamentals overpowering the technicals.

What scams in particular? There were no huge Bitcoin scams for a while. There were some hacks, for instance that Korean exchange a couple months back, but those guys were as careless as you can be with multiple hoot wallets on auto withdrawal with no supervision. If you are smart you have 80-90% of your money on cold wallets, even if it makes people wait a bit longer. If you keep all your money on hot wallets you have to be a moron.
Last thing, scams in the altcoin sphere don't affect BTC, it's the other way round.

Thanks for an excellent explanation about indicators.
I am talking about the scams going around like I mentioned one here about my country.I am giving here 2 examples.
1) One person Mr Amit Bhardwaj was in news with a Approx $28B scam.He first attracted investors to invest in his Bitcoin mining system when price of Bitcoin was $1000 or maybe less and he promised monthly return.He did it with properly register companies in his name and partner with some chines people.When price of Bitcoin rise above $15000, he fled with whole amount of Bitcoins and later arrested somewhere.Now he is saying that he is ready to repay investor's investment and not the profit.But investors are not ready for that.Case is pending now.
From above case I just want to shed light on these kind of scams where some smart criminal or greedy kind of people fled with investors money.If they get arrested fine but this really impact the further growth of crypto market, because new investors or the old one avoid to invest again which means less liquidity and trust of market and last market turn slow or boring.
2) Second case I mentioned in my first post which is bigger than above one where a newcomer Bitconnect run with investment of billions of dollars from a single state of my country.
Overall I think these kind of scams definitely discourage investors to enter in this crypto market.
Kimskie12

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:33:48 PM

I think the investors are on panic selling, that is why the supply and demand reduces because they back out. That is just my opinion. But for me it is natural that the price sometise high and then low or worst very low, for no reason, they have term on that but i forgot.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: