Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:19:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [btc][btc] HIRE ME! ;D CRYPTO CMO/WRITER FOR WHITE PAPER/ARTICLE/PRESS RELEASES!  (Read 85 times)
cryptoqueen88 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:17:23 PM

BTCBTC HIRE ME! Grin Grin CRYPTO HEDGE FUND CMO/WHITE PAPER/ARTICLE/PRESS RELEASE WRITER WITH JOURNALISM MASTERS AVAILABLE FOR YOUR CRYPTO/BLOCKCHAIN PROJECTS

CRYPTO HEDGE FUND CMO NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKER WITH JOURNALISM MASTERS.

I work as Chief Marketing Officer at Artificial Intelligence cryptocurrency hedge fund BlockVest and have significant experience constructing white papers, articles, pitch decks and press releases contributing to attaining substantial hard cap raises. Please find attached a sample of my white paper writing for end-to-end encrypted cryptocurrency exchange CryptoXpress:

http://cryptoxpress.com/whitepaper.pdf.

I've worked in Investment Banking as a Hedge Fund analyst after completing a Masters in Newspaper Journalism gaining significant writing, interviewing, editing and research skills. I also worked as a technical writer for closed end-fund Solar DAO investing in solar energy and written press releases, pitch decks and technical white papers for blockchain ICOs and crypto currencies underpinned by smart contracts and Ethereum.

Additional Services:
•   Develop online funnels, contribute webinars, deploy split testing, affiliate marketing and product launches.
•   Implement lean customer acquisition strategy utilising offline and online channels to increase consumer adoption and revenue generation.
•   Develop and ascertain key metrics pertaining to user acquisition, conversion rates, engagement rates, satisfaction and renewal rates.  

Please add me on Skype at crettie2@gmail.com and my Telegram handle is @CharlotteRettie for price quotes and further samples.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: