Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:05:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WE MUST BELIEAVE IN CRYPTO MARKET!  (Read 3695 times)
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:01:53 PM

To believe in a cryptocurrency market is probably the most important thing that remains for us today, because today the market is beginning to be born, I still think that very soon it will start and the market will start soon.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Perrigeni

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Crypto Depository Receipts

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:10:43 PM

If panic and the general discharge of all coins begins not to believe in the market of cryptocurrency. Do not panic and wait and you will earn.

otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:15:41 PM

We are here simply because we want to see cryptocurrency become mainstream and we have adopted it's technology and we want to see other people to see how amazing cryptocurrency is really is!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
futuristishe

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:23:04 PM

There are so many people lost the trust about bitcoin when the market goes down! They lose patience and sell all the coin they are holding.But in some way the market is always recovering, even if the BTC is lower than 6k.So I think we should be calm and believe in crypto market and GOD will  bless us . Good luck for all of us!

Yes bitcoin rate is low, but the market does not fall below. There are slight swings up and down. But there is stability, and there is no negative dynamics. That's good. I'm sure you don't need to panic, the market will come alive soon. After all, he keeps and does not fall, he is waiting for a signal from bitcoin. How bitcoin will grow and the market will go up. The market is alive
Maamejane

Activity: 378

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:25:18 PM

One thing that baffles my mind is upon all the potential people still doubt crypto and do not believe in it. With this mindset many are losing a lot from panic selling. Just believe in it and wait patiently for the good days ahead.

dinamo1979

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:28:37 PM

I do not understand that someone thought it would be easy. Cabbage never fell from the sky, especially in our time.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:29:53 PM

we must, we even dont have any other choose than believe) many people invested and waiting when market will raise
MonkeySlapFest

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:56:57 PM

I belieave!!
claus-rich

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:09:43 PM

Of course, we must believe in cryptocurrency. If we lose faith, the cryptocurrency market may die. He dies from lack of investment.

Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:46:14 PM

Crypto market is not stable, it will rise or down. Everybody notice that and some are going to panic and make decisions easily  by selling it without thingking that holding is the best way to earn profit. We must believe in crypto market because sooner it will rise again without noticing and all of us may surprise.
xDispeLme

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:54:16 PM

I believe that over time, the cryptocurrency market will recover and the price of coins will return to the price at the beginning of the year and I'm not going to leave the cryptocurrency because it has a great future
Viklopot

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:56:43 PM

Yes, I believe in the crypto-currency market and I'm not going to leave it and I think that after the fall of the market, the market will rise again and prices will rise again
Gabah56

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:59:06 PM

I also still believe very much bro. although now the price is more stable. but I am very sure that the price will definitely rise again. the important thing is we be patient and be patient

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
hacquerjohz
Copper Member

Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 09:47:33 AM

Yes we should believe the capacity of crypto, because cryto will rise to the fullest in the future, it will make  our money profitable by investing in crypto if you have courage and enough patience.

Gilliffyn

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:58:36 PM

Well, most people certainly do not know how to trade , I think now a lot of panic in the market , but you need to believe in bitcoin and the fact that it can make the world a better place

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
pazzanegro

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 09:06:00 PM

Totally agree! Thinking positive, strongly believing and working hard. The best times for crypto is still in the future and we will see BTC again at 20K$ or even more

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
Janevinex

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:35:19 PM

There are so many people lost the trust about bitcoin when the market goes down! They lose patience and sell all the coin they are holding.But in some way the market is always recovering, even if the BTC is lower than 6k.So I think we should be calm and believe in crypto market and GOD will  bless us . Good luck for all of us!
Of course, the top coins do not need to be sold, especially bitcoin and Ethereum, they will recover, it's just that this is the main patience in such a market and then everything will be restored

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
Marainoli

Activity: 91

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:40:33 PM

The cryptoforeign exchange market will be very profitable next year. All cryptocurrency will strongly rise in price. All holders of cryptocurrency will become the rich soon.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
flysats

Activity: 329

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:46:38 PM

I don't know what you have to do. But I personally must not believe in crypto. Anyhow it will not help Grin

sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:15:02 AM

No one owes anyone anything. If you suffer losses, try to reduce them by all possible means. Many people leave the market, and they might be right, perhaps, the farther - the worse! Only the time will tell.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: