Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:14:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WE MUST BELIEAVE IN CRYPTO MARKET!  (Read 3693 times)
Flin+piclo

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:25:41 PM

People will be losing faith and we cannot do anything about that honestly. The recent bearish trend have made a lot of new investors to get scared and leave the market with whatever money they were able to gather. But, the old investors who have previously experienced such trend are still holding on to their coins strongly in expectation of a bullish market in future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dilnaz Bota

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:02:19 PM

Yes it is true that we must not panic. But there will be people who will fail to follow the protocol, and will give in to the sheer panic and will sell their coins. We need to do investments too apart from just HODLing.
MOSADDEK HASAN

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:17:27 PM

I totally agree with you. We must have faith on the coin on which we are investing on. The cryptocurrency market is always about pumps and dumps. We must not panic and hold our Bitcoin for long term investment.
Nimbusrf

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:19:38 PM

I fully agree with you. do not lose faith in cryptocurrency. the market cannot fall all the time and it will start to grow some day.
ce7mee

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:25:53 PM

Yes I completely agree with you. Basically newbies and those who have no basic knowledge about crypto get dismayed by this type of situation. We all need to be patient which is the main key for this type of situation.
diedvw96

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:28:24 PM

Although I don't like the fanatical approach that some people have in reference to cryptos, I still believe in their potential and what they can offer and are offering us, so I think we have to endure these bear markets if we want to have the technology we need, right now the cryptos are starting and I think they are here to stay.
Klara_karlovna

Activity: 392
Merit: 70

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:31:26 PM

no one has to believe in anything. Especially if people lose their hard-earned money. Faith doesn't solve anything in this market unless you're a manipulator.
Gabali126

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:44:56 PM

There are so many people lost the trust about bitcoin when the market goes down! They lose patience and sell all the coin they are holding.But in some way the market is always recovering, even if the BTC is lower than 6k.So I think we should be calm and believe in crypto market and GOD will  bless us . Good luck for all of us!
It is very important we believe in the cryptocurrency market no matter the situation it is currently. If we don't have confidence in the market, it may not recover.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
bennysax

Activity: 190

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:55:15 PM

Yes I completely agree with you that all we need right now is patience and we should believe in crypto. Patience is key as far as crypto trading is concern. It is really not get rich quick affairs. For those who sold in a hurry probably must have made gain or loss but it is advisable that we don't sell in a hurry as I strongly believe that it will get better sooner or later but definitely it will.
Emmy92

Activity: 837
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:57:58 PM

You said it all, that's the truth. People lost patience and sold at loss, I wonder who they will blame later on. It's just a matter of time and the market will recover.
avonka

Activity: 512
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:15:32 PM

Not everyone is prepared for bearish market like this and leaving it. Some of them has big losses as they invested during the
hype last year, others holding some shitcoins which will not recover. Many of them lost their faith in Crypto.
Those who stay are willing to learn and grow up to the situation. Crypto is a long run.
kenmobility

Activity: 142
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:18:46 PM

You will always blame those that selling off, most of them are day traders, they tend to take opportunity to make gain any time there is a bearish situation in crypto like this, they will sell off, wait at its dip to re buy again
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:20:22 PM

I don't personally believe in the crypto markets. I think there are too many insiders. But I believe in the coins I hold. That's enough for me!

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
verrela10

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:45:16 PM

crypto is down too long time. it's normal if many people affraid of it
i also sell part of my crypto then converting to fiat. so i can reduce risk

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
bakulgarem

Activity: 361

BIB Exchange

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:49:25 PM

indeed the market is now experiencing a very deep decline but is likely to recover in the end of this year because the storm of pasati has passed, there is still a chance to return to the original price.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Matteo.b

Activity: 356
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:10:10 PM

Always believed that crypto market will recover soon, stay calmed don't lose hope everything will be on stable just wait and have patience. Those holding there tokens always think positive stay tune and wait for bull run or recovery.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:14:21 PM

Our believe must be very strong and consistent in cryptocurrency before weccould benefit and profit from it. Many holders of bitcoin are believers in cryptocurrency and the ability of cryptocurrency to change finance and economy positively!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
jcojci

Activity: 641
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:39:12 AM

without belief in the crypto market, we cannot see the good progress that the market gives and we only think that the market cannot rise again in the future. and besides that, we will leave the cryptocurrency and don't want to come back to see if our coins can increase in someday. this is not good for us especially if we have a large amount of money that we use to invest in cryptocurrency.
yeeyeyaya

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:42:19 AM

I actually agree with you that we must always trust the market. asar is always recovering but it doesn't cause all coins to recover, so we have to do research on every coin we invest.
cryptoungual

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:22:58 AM

I think so, crypto will recover soon. Just enjoy the heart gymnastics, while waiting for the price of Bitcoin to rise again. Believe and believe you can sell at a high price. Don't panic and hold the coins you have.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: