Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:53:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHY CRYPTOCURRENCY PROGRESS MOVE SLOW IN AFRICA? AND WHAT TO DO TO HELP AFRICANS  (Read 1789 times)
ChristinBenly

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:13:48 PM

The reason is simple, Africans have to fight more big problems like lack of food, education and shelter. However, Nigera, Zimbabwe, and Senegal are some of the countries that still make their mark in the coding world, despite being surrounded by poverty and corruption.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dod Ong

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:30:39 PM

Hello, as we both knwo that cryptocurrency ius future payment solution in the world thoughthere is some bariers from differenct states and goverments but the reality still there.
Example we can see proress in some europeans countries having ATM machins where users can withdraw bitcoin and other altcoins there by using their ATM crds, also they can pay by using cryptocyurrency in different placess like supermarkets but also they can make online purchase with cryptocurrencies.

SO..
 WHY WE DONT SEE THESE THINGS IN AFRICA TOO??

WHATS  TO DO TO HELP AFRICAN COUNTRIES TO ADOPT THESE CHANGES?

I think one of their problems is lack of the computers or devices, We all know that the africa is lack of the people that has a knowledge about computer. Also their knowledge is not enough to operate the bitcoin. I know that some of the africans graduated but most of them did not study. That's why the progress of the bitcoin in their country are very slow.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:44:17 PM

I have some friends in Africa and they have many problems there.
First, they usually don't have electricity and Internet in the small villages. No cell phones, no TV, even no beds, furniture, nothing...
So, it's natural that many of them still don't have conditions to use crypto currencies.
They need to develop first and reach western standard.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Payme21

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 01:21:06 PM

Cryptos progressing slowly in Africa is due to lack of development and poor attitude to acceptance of new technology  but this is expected to improve with time

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
tegarp90

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:23:23 PM

Hello, as we both knwo that cryptocurrency ius future payment solution in the world thoughthere is some bariers from differenct states and goverments but the reality still there.
Example we can see proress in some europeans countries having ATM machins where users can withdraw bitcoin and other altcoins there by using their ATM crds, also they can pay by using cryptocyurrency in different placess like supermarkets but also they can make online purchase with cryptocurrencies.

SO..

I think cryptocurreny is only popular with good economics country.
But i'm not saying no one in africa know and owned bitcoin, this could be happen but not popular, just like in my country (one of country in asia).
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:14:29 PM

SO..

Uhmm I'm not degrading them but as we know. Africa is a third world country and majority of people there probably don't have Internet Connection Let alone electricity. It is no surprise how slow their progress if they have this problems. I Think it would be best for them to focus on other necessary things than riding the waves of crypto,

tunapa

Activity: 667

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:36:43 PM

SO..

its just a matter of time. for the records now, cryptocurrency engagement and adoption is now high in africa. you can check it out as we have great projects rising from africa and great people also. so i dont agree with the saying that adoption is slow in africa. check your stats again.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 04:58:10 PM

First, they usually don't have electricity and Internet in the small villages. No cell phones, no TV, even no beds, furniture, nothing...
So, it's natural that many of them still don't have conditions to use crypto currencies.

I agreed with wat you said because most of the African countries are yet to meetup to the standard of using cryptocurrency. Although, CZ of binance seems to believe Africa is the future of cryptocurrency as he said on Twitter but I don't see that happen if Africa are not well develop.

perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:44:53 PM

I agreed with wat you said because most of the African countries are yet to meetup to the standard of using cryptocurrency. Although, CZ of binance seems to believe Africa is the future of cryptocurrency as he said on Twitter but I don't see that happen if Africa are not well develop.
If they really care about crypto, i think if about internet, people in town must have access into it. And if there are no electricity and Internet in small villages, i think not only in Africa, but in many countries over this world.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:25:11 PM

African poor people do not really need bitcoin, because they do not know what to do with it. It seems to me that it is necessary first to train and prepare people for this.
pedagang2

Activity: 376
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 07:25:18 PM

we might be able to help if there is already a lot of technology in there, we know that there seems not to be affordable with modern technology like other countries.

coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:07:28 PM

The knowledge of blockchain and that of cryptocurrency is not well known in many Africa countries though they are improving gradually on the use of internet. The use of bitcoin ATM machines and the legalization of cryptocurrency is not only in Africa but the world in general, many countries still find it difficult to accept the use of cryptocurrencies because its a decentralized system as a result they believed its a scam.
In the case of Africa countries, I believe they will be among the leading countries in blockchain in the nearest future its just a matter of time.
kryptoro

Activity: 18

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 07:30:32 AM

SO..

Cryptocurrency progression in South Africa, for example, has never seen a brighter times. Many new ICOs and crypto assets are being deployed. Capetown, Johannesburg, and Durban are becoming blockchain hubs!

So, you asked what to do to help African countries adopt these changes! Well, we (Kryptoro), have contributed to the (r)evolution by offering ZAR, Dirham, Naira, and USD as initial fiat-based currencies to SA market. Our main virtues are:

- The ability to purchase cryptocurrencies using credit cards
- An instant and simple fiat gateway
- Multiple cryptocurrencies (5/6 on launch)
- Superior security infrastructure that takes the burden off the user
- Live trading analysis and trading tools to assist clients in making investment decisions
- Variable analytics generated by our AI trading software

Kryptoro is a subsidiary of Kagiso Interactive, company well-renowned for collaborating with Marvel Comics, EA Games, Disney, MTN, and Mahindra Kotak Bank! Kagiso Interactive is also a South African software development firm that has regularly been voted as the Best Mobile Applications Development Company in Africa and the Middle East. The firm has also been recently touted as one of the leading companies globally to contribute in the space of AR and VR.

So, Kryptoro is currently midway through its crowdsale phase. Once the crowdsale is over, the exchange will operate with KTO (Kryptoro token) which will be used as a "gas" of the exchange. KTO will be a "native" currenecy of the exchange, serving for paying taxes and fees, and other services.

To conclude, if you really want SA crypto market to blossom then we all need to contribute to it!
Zeldasmith

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:26:45 AM

Many okaces have not even been touched by technology unlike other developed countries. I think it would be better if an ATM bitcoin was integrated with the bank's ATM, so the public would be easy. Better understand in using it, as well as be able to introduce bitcoin to the public.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:18:29 AM

I think its depend on crypto community in africa. If crypto community in africa growing, i am believe they will start familiar with cryptocurrency. From what i am read, africa already have crypto community and i think it will growing more bigger and have good part in world crypto community
BigSamson5

Activity: 34
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:23:59 AM

In Africa, the encryption acquisition comes with premiums, similar to a decade before voice calls to Africa from Europe and North America were more expensive than elsewhere. Another reason may be lack of education and awareness. We need the power of the internet to get information outside.
Chiko.fun

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:54:00 AM

There is a widespread dislocation phenomenon with limited choice of high liquidity bitcoin trading, tighter exchange control, or restricted access to international bank accounts. It will certainly move slowly in Africa because information is power and internet resources are not up to 10% of network power has become an obstacle. The reason is simple, Africans have to fight with bigger problems like lack of food, education and shelter. I have some friends in Africa and they have a lot of problems there. No cell phones, no TVs, not even beds, furniture, nothing ... They need to develop first and reach the Western standard. The poor do not really need bitcoin, because they do not know what to do with it.
xbossJ

Activity: 278
Merit: 5

Invest and play

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 03:33:30 AM

Because people have too many problems to worry about, making attention for technological issues a difficult thing! We worry over bad leadership, we worry over poor infrastructure, we worry over corruption, we worry over debts! But the funniest thing in all is that we have all of what it takes to be the greatest continent on the planet, its the reason for the struggle between the chinese and the rest over who gets the greatest share of Africa! We have isolated cases of crypto awareness in Nigeria, South Africa, Kenya, Zimbabwe etc. I learnt also recently that broadband internet penetration and affordability is still an issue owing to the many years of wars and decadence! I have hope though, because crypto looks to me like a tool that can liberate Africa. All Africa needs is crypto awareness.

Faireum.io   Pre-Sale: 25 March 2019  
────  Invest / Play ...Or why not both?
xfaqs01

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:54:12 AM

I think it is because for the people there it is very hard to believe in something new, even if it would be free, fresh and perspective. You can help Africans by showing them a successful example of other guys here.
the truth is africa havr started the adoption of cryptocurrencies, they are not as bold as US asia and EU in terms of news but centain publishers now recognize whats going on inside they really are adopting cryptocurrency slowly.

Want to learn TA? head on to
https://www.facebook.com/BTCSignals
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: