Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 01:12:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Energi [NRG] Cryptocurrency for World Adoption | PoS | MN | No-ICO or Premine |  (Read 44117 times)
EnergiCrypto (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 149
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 09:11:27 PM

Due to mistakes made by team the emission is already very high but public interest falls. 1st round of Earndrop went mostly to Pakistan and Vietnam - we can assume these coins were thrown away and will be used for dumping. Masternode payments will raise daily mined amount 5 times. Team is paid in NRG and waiting when they can sell it - huge sell walls at 19/29/39ksat are confirmed to be their. No visible development progress, private dev repos. Lots of hodl miners

This is a good amount of FUD here. The emission schedule is working as designed and this schedule is clearly displayed on our website: https://www.energi.world/energi-emission-schedule/ There was no premine of any sort.

Team members are not looking to sell NRG - team members are encouraged to accept payment in NRG and hold for the long term, and ones that need money for living expenses can receive payment allocation of BTC as well. The "huge sell walls" were publicly announced in our Discord channel - These batches of NRG are put up on only one exchange, CryptoBridge, as an option for large investors to be able to buy large amounts of Energi with high liquidity.

A lot of our development is done privately and synced to github when finished. We will have updates regarding our energiminer, mining pool, and more in the coming days/weeks. These things are being actively worked on. We have been ramping up our marketing efforts as well and will continue to do so.

Energi - Cryptocurrency for world adoption.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EnergiCrypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 09:13:15 PM

TommyWorldPower, creator of Energi, was recently on the Smart ICO Investor podcast with Sam McCulloch to discuss a wide variety of subjects including his background, how Energi came to be, where he sees the cryptocurrency space heading, and much more. The interview (audio only) has been uploaded to Tommy's channel here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDuaiiDkVDA

Important note: Despite talking to Smart ICO Investor, Energi is NOT doing an ICO — Energi is already working, live, and trading on Cryptopia, CryptoBridge, and CoinExchange without an ICO and without a pre-mine.

digitalblock

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:11:46 PM

Good afternoon. Thank you for creating such an excellent coin. I think you are doing everything right, ICO is a waste of time. I wish everyone good luck.

TommyWorldPower, creator of Energi, was recently on the Smart ICO Investor podcast with Sam McCulloch to discuss a wide variety of subjects including his background, how Energi came to be, where he sees the cryptocurrency space heading, and much more. The interview (audio only) has been uploaded to Tommy's channel here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDuaiiDkVDA

Important note: Despite talking to Smart ICO Investor, Energi is NOT doing an ICO — Energi is already working, live, and trading on Cryptopia, CryptoBridge, and CoinExchange without an ICO and without a pre-mine.
viperklas1991

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:48:52 PM

i have 3 rx580. after mining for 8 hours i have 0 NRG. can someone help ?
fitraok09
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1009

TRX: TCRKDukYt2zDie9vJDhToKrP3tyTV29U48

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:38:35 AM

Something went wrong. Please try again.

my code who I input was right, but shows error message... why  Huh Huh

EnergiCrypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 03:51:03 PM

Something went wrong. Please try again.

my code who I input was right, but shows error message... why  Huh Huh

i have 3 rx580. after mining for 8 hours i have 0 NRG. can someone help ?

Please join either our Discord or Telegram for assistance.

Update regarding Masternodes:

Masternode rewards started accruing on Block 216,000 (approximately on Sept. 18th, 2018). For information on masternodes, read here: https://medium.com/energi/masternode-rewards-now-live-2a593a93caed

bxxxGooDxxxd

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:02:12 PM

Add "Energi (NRG)" to TOP Masternodes (Rating) https://l2rx.com

Your coin: "№ 620 Energi (NRG)" https://l2rx.com/add.php
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:06:57 PM

The objective seems to be very promising, what will be the steps of Energi to reach this goal of reaching several users in this sector of cryptography?
EnergiCrypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 07:38:46 PM

The objective seems to be very promising, what will be the steps of Energi to reach this goal of reaching several users in this sector of cryptography?

Great question! Our treasury and governance system will really be the foundation of the organization, and we are working to utilize our treasury system to it's full potential. This is used to hire top talent for development, operations, marketing, etc. We believe our 40% allocation of block reward to the treasury fund will allow for a very rapid growth and expansion. With the goal of "mass adoption" in mind, we will work to create the most user-friendly, secure and trusted platform for building and trading value.

Energi founder, TommyWorldPower, recently did an interview with ArcaneBear, this topic was discussed throughout the video.

The interview can be seen here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZlDaaMddsw

EnergiCrypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 10:46:39 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2018, 09:08:18 PM by EnergiCrypto

We have recently published an educational video series, “Learning Cryptocurrency with Energi.”

Check it out here:

Also, there's an ongoing contest with $100 worth of $NRG in prizes. Make sure to watch the videos to learn more.

Hope you enjoy!

Disclaimer:

These videos express opinions about the cryptocurrency market. They are not investment advice. Always do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions.
These videos are independently directed and produced. They were submitted as a proposal to the Energi ecosystem (at https://vote.energi.network/), and were subsequently supported by the Energi decentralized community.

EnergiCrypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 09:15:23 PM

We have officially released our Lightpaper. This document outlines our vision and strategy in an easy to understand format.

Check it out here: https://www.energi.world/lightpaper/

molchawy

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:19:53 PM

when normal pool?
EnergiCrypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 05:26:59 PM

when normal pool?

There is a pool currently working, please join our Discord #mining channel for more info.
https://discordapp.com/invite/sCtgNC3

EnergiCrypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 04:14:42 PM

No mining pool??

pool please
There is now a pool currently working, please join our Discord #mining channel for more info.
https://discordapp.com/invite/sCtgNC3

where i can found
Energi (NRG) Mining Profitability Calculator

A luck factor is involved, though the following formula creates a good estimation:
Number of Daily Tokens  = (Your Hashrate /Network Hashrate) * 1440 * 2.28
You can see net hash rate here: https://explore.energi.network/ (currently ~32 GH/s)

EnergiCrypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 06:15:02 PM

why choose ETHASH while you know that the asic for this algo is already out in the market , you said your coin is asic resistant,
you should consider changing the algo if you are serious about being asic resistant

First off, news about the Bitmain ETHASH ASIC came out very close to the time that we launched after development was already done.

A more in depth answer requires some exploration of the term “ASIC resistant”. It really implies just what it says, resistance. There is no such thing as an ASIC proof coin, you can build an ASIC for any algorithm. Just as you can implement any algorithm in software, making an ASIC is simply implementing an algorithm in hardware.

ASIC resistance is about economics more than technology. There are a number of ways it has been achieved, and they pretty much all boil down to tuning your algorithm to something generic hardware does very well - so that building an ASIC won’t achieve a tremendous advantage. For example when we look at Bitcoin it uses a double SHA256 hash for proof of work, which general hardware is not particular good at. ASICs rule Bitcoin mining because it is far more cost effective to mine Bitcoin with chips especially designed to compute SHA256.

The ETHASH scheme for ASIC resistance is very clever. ETHASH is bound my memory speed not computational speed. Memory is an extremely general circuit that is needed by pretty much every computational circuit there is. The idea behind making memory the limiting factor is that for an ETHASH ASIC to be substantially faster/cheaper than common hardware, one would need to invent faster and cheaper memory.

Faster and cheaper memory has broad implications well above the level of profitability one could expect by making crypto mining hardware, so you wouldn’t expect a threat to decentralization to come from this route.

So what happened? Why is there an ETHASH ASIC then? It is because of a combination of factors that made producing one economically feasible. During the bull market last year, we saw a tremendous rise in the price of cryptocurrencies, but also a huge shortage in GPUs commonly used to mine Ethereum. As the second biggest cryptocurrency by market cap, the sudden explosion of demand left producers of common hardware unable to keep up with demand, as evidenced by the soaring price of GPUs last year and even some retailers placing limits on how many each customer should buy. The ETHASH ASIC was designed to capitalize on a supply chain weakness exposed by a sudden surge of demand in the market. Are they faster and cheaper than buying a bunch of GPUs? At the time they launched yes, marginally. I am not sure on this right now as I haven’t run the numbers but I have seen the price of GPUs come down dramatically with the market.

Is the ETHASH ASIC the same sort of centralizing threat we saw consolidate Bitcoin mining power? Absolutely not. When people hear ASIC they are thinking of the Bitcoin ASIC which can be 1000x faster than commonly available hardware. By contrast, the ETHASH “ASIC” is actually comparable to GPUs in terms of hashrate per cost. Just because Bitmain is marketing it as an ASIC, it is just a piece of specialized hardware that is limited by the memory speed they can put into it just as common hardware is. In fact, the lack of anything particularly special about ETHASH ASICs is a testament to how well designed this algorithm is. Also keeping in mind that there is a lot more incentive to design a good ASIC for Ethereum than for other smaller coins that may be claiming better ASIC resistance just because no one has made an ASIC for their algorithm yet, when the economics aren’t there for anyone to even want to try.

Furthermore, Energi shares enough differences from Ethereum that an Ethereum “ASIC” is fundamentally unable to mine Energi anyways. Among these differences are a completely different block structure, different seed data for the DAG, and a different epoch length.

To be perfectly clear, there is NO ASIC threat to Energi at this point nor has there ever been yet at any point in the past. If in the future that changes, we will likely have strong community support for a change to our algorithm and we will happily follow through with that.

EnergiCrypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 06:12:00 PM

We recently published an article discussing the many use cases Energi has. To read the article, visit the link below:

https://medium.com/energi/energi-use-cases-74eaf56c5b6f

Lahori

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:10:57 PM

This a FAKE Project... Copied Code.... LOL Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
naimal641

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:02:43 PM

NRG is a scam project
All those people are fake
On their profiles
Every photo they used these people are working day jobs one of them a plumber
I came to know about one of them
Copy Codes SCAMMERS
netto7

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:16:32 PM

have plan to change algo?
armancpi2

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:18:41 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2018, 07:29:47 PM by armancpi2

What a Scam Project! ,,, They are making fool user by scamming . If anyone clearly  look & observe their team Easily you can find out it...Be aware of this kind of scam projects which creating fud on Cryptocurrencies World.        
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: