Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:45:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy for another person  (Read 554 times)
aryatrals

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:37:35 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2018, 01:15:08 PM by aryatrals

Don't ever use anyones money. It can cause some huge problems. This person can sue you for anything if he is a crazy dude and he is crazy if he's sending you his money.
it all depends on the money we use and the agreement what we agree on, we can use people's money only to help show which coins can make a profit, and we can get a share of the profits, or by sharing profits by combining the money we have with hope that our capital can be more and the profits can be greater, in my opinion it is OK, as long as there is a mutually agreed agreement.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:51:20 PM

I hope to put forward a written agreement because this will make you safe and you must also know what the intention of purchasing BTC is, remember not to make you in risky luck.

Midesiz

Activity: 378
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:44:26 PM

If you buy some coins for a person who is not your friend, I advice you not to buy coins for him again. If I were you , I don't do that.

Ayston

Activity: 203

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:38:00 PM

As long as the transaction doesn't involve your personal savings accounts, personal bank book and you are using anonymous account to do the transaction plus the money you are using to buy and send is all from the boss then you are safe, keep on mind that when you feel something fishy then stopped it, but if not as long as your country is open to crypto, and your account on crypto doesn't have a KYC then you are safe... And you don't have to worry... And if you're doing the transaction the right way then everything is legal
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:15:20 AM

I guy from UK (I don't know him, He is supposed to be my new boss, but I'm not sure) asked me to buy bitcoins.
He transferred money to my account, then asked me to buy localbitcoins with this money less 10%( my commission).
I did it, he told me that was a test, but now he wants me to do again and I'm not sure that it is legal.
I live in California.

Be careful. He could be using you to cash out stolen/dirty/hacked bank funds, which is something that you never want to be involved with especially when you are the one that is providing all the docs to the exchange, which they can then check against your records.

This is most likely the situation with the commission set at 10%, which is absurdly high. If he had clean funds, he could easily do it himself without having to pay you that much.

Also, there could potentially be tax ambiguities. The tax department could be on your tail thinking that you're the one who kept all of the bitcoins that you bought, and ask you for CGT, when in reality, it's no longer in your possession.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:31:10 AM

I guy from UK (I don't know him, He is supposed to be my new boss, but I'm not sure) asked me to buy bitcoins.
He transferred money to my account, then asked me to buy localbitcoins with this money less 10%( my commission).
I did it, he told me that was a test, but now he wants me to do again and I'm not sure that it is legal.
I live in California.

It's fishy as hell, this one.

Why is he paying you 10% just to buy coins for him? Why isn't he buying himself and getting the full 100%? Clearly, something is up here. He's completely anonymous, and the whole thing seems to be using you as middle man for some sort of fraudulent operation, most likely money laundering.

While there is a possibility that you could get away legally by saying that you didn't know about the whole thing and you were misled, you could still get into a ton of trouble since I'm assuming the LBC account is under your name. You're using your bank account to receive the funds as well, that's another huge factor as the funds could be dirty. You should stop as soon as possible, and cut connections with this person.

Smiley
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:32:09 PM

Now going beyond what Op is facing that needs to stopped immediately, its important for everyone to be careful in fronting for another person which is the case Op is going through and I hope he can sort it out.

I have seen people entered into trouble because they chose to help someone innocently. Imagine you are on the ATM queue and someone came hurriedly begging you to help him withdraw which gladly did as someone with a good heart. But the card was stolen from someone else who has been coerced in letting go of their pin. For their own security, they know that there is a camera that capture every transactions on the machine and that is the beginning of problem the moment the original owner lay complain with law enforcement agents.

The moment something is coming 'free', its saying its time to flee if you value your freedom in this world of technology where virtually everything can be traced from origin to conclusion.
Mala65

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:30:07 AM

Hey, I personally never buy BTC from private persons. Too risky and dangerous. I prefer to buy from proven payment processor. I use BuyCoinNow. Transaction security, low fee and quick support, the most important advantages. More information is here: https://buycoinnow.com/
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:58:38 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2018, 02:21:56 PM by Theb
Merited by Harlot (5)

Never ever do sketchy personal favors which is not covered by your work as an employee who knows you might be involved in a much deeper situation you don't know about, your boss (if he is really your boss) is obviously avoiding KYC as well as AML that is why the transaction is done with the help from you. I cannot provide anymore help as I really don't know how the law system in California as well as UK works but what I do know is you can respectfully decline the favor/task your boss is asking from you as buying him BTC in localbitcoins is definitely not part of your job as an employee and there is nothing he can do about it.

Another thing that concerns me is you still don't know if he is really your boss, he might be impersonating someone else (which is common) in order for you to be convinced on doing some favors for him. Try to confirm if this man is really your boss as its hard to be connected to someone you really don't know.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:57:01 PM

I live in California.

Teach them how to trade bitcoin and other crypto currencies. Help in the beginning, but guide him through best exchanges and advice him of best coins available in the market with best low price. Introduce him to coinmarketcap.com. Let him learn the features and study the growth trend of each coin. Coins with low rates would support him more with less investment as he is new to the market. Patience and confidence are the main attitude he should practice when getting into trading with his investment. 

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
gayletot

Activity: 323
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:50:27 PM

to purchase the btc or any kind of coins for different people or investors. I can only say that you're scared because the scammer is cryptic today. scammers have no mercy. so if I want you to be more trustworthy people buy coins.

Oasisman

Activity: 2590
Merit: 548

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 10:45:13 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2018, 10:55:55 PM by Oasisman

Probably that person is avoiding something, maybe the KYC verification and AML, since most of the exchanges and other company that sells Bitcoin requires one. It's so doubtful for a person to give that amount of money, doing an easy task. I think he paid more than he's supposed to pay from the exchanges, depends on the amount of money he sent you.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
hacekd

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:32:24 AM

buy for what? btc I can only advise if you really want to invest in btc to invest you do not want to fool other people today with scammer in crypto. if i do not want you to be someone else.
I think it doesn't matter because legal or not legal is not seen from who buys or for whom we buy but by whom account the bitcoin is owned because there are some things here that are anonymized

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:29:24 AM

I live in California.

I think this is not an issue if the amount that will involve is not alarming like thousands to million of dollars in cash in every transaction in which for sure it will call the attention of the authorities but If the amount is just equivalent to your daily simple spending then consider yourself lucky as this will be considered your source of another income.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:07:40 PM

You should avoid doing it again like what others have said there is no reason for you to follow without questions ask to your "boss" which you are really not sure if he is really your boss. The comission given to you for buying BTC for him is proof that it is outside of your job description as you have been paid for the work you have done. And of course accepting that payment will tie you to him in a bad way. Basically its proof that you are somehow an accessory to the crime (if what he did is something related to a crime).
tibinpro432

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:11:19 PM

I do not think it's important because of the high security so almost accounts are anonymous, we can hardly find out who it is? Instead, we should probably continue our market analysis and wait for bitcoin prices to change day by day. I have a question you want to ask that you find out what you get?
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:17:21 PM

In myy country has done this by a lot for people who have money and they want to invest in bitcoin but they don't have strong knowledge about bitcoin and don't have plenty of time to see price conditions. But what I doubt in your case is that you don't recognize the person and have never even met with only. I only suspect if he uses cryptocurrency for money laundering, but I don't know at all. However, legally what you did with him is not illegal, like trading in forex and you need a broker to facilitate you to get profit. Will be good, if you know the person you are calling as a boss to ensure that he uses clean money to invest in bitcoin.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
skrasel

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:20:25 PM

Smiley :)How did he transfer that money to your account, it's obvious that without discuss things with him, this guy would not send money. Smiley Smiley
Danilotot

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:34:44 AM

for me it is better if you either buy or exchange your coins. is to the person known first because many and the scammers are spreading in crypto today. and I only recommend that you buy and invest in the right process.
brr22

Activity: 504
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:19:33 PM

Honestly, I saw I went into the topic, guys? Your mother, kindergarten, I understand, but maybe not.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: