Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:56:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HIVE] AIO Masternode Management Platform | PoS/MN [Pre-Sale][Bounties]  (Read 13319 times)
desmonddesk1

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:24:41 AM

The Hive Network project is an excellent innovation using the blockchain technology. Get a fraction of a masternode and hold and same for all masternode coins on the network and you form and entire portfolio. This is great project.

★   C O N C I E R G E  C O I N   ★               ★  POS and MASTERNODES conciergecoin.net ★

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
valivarthi

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:34:31 AM

The Hive Network project is an excellent innovation using the blockchain technology. Get a fraction of a masternode and hold and same for all masternode coins on the network and you form and entire portfolio. This is great project.

What impressed me was its total coin supply and this could coin can turn out to be a very good valued one and on top can be a good competitor to other projects who are facilitating similar features.

Nice feeling to get associated with this project - hoping to see even earlier than November in CMC
vihaan2112

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:45:11 AM

Got something interesting here, we could own a masternode without needing to fully purchase it.
For myself, purchasing a full masternodes still a big investment to do.
But with the possibilities to purchase a fraction of it and we could get the benefits from a masternode is really someting priceless.

That looks to me as an interesting feature with just few coins we can start staking and it would be nice if there is a shared masternode service associated with this. Team might have not considered as it is still new and looking for Presale of its coins though I can't buy full mn can buy few to stake and start making some coins on my pc wallet
msrp1230

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:49:22 PM

Wow! A new crypto to be in MN. I have been participating in shared MN a lot this past few days, reading from the ANN thread this is really good Hive! I will support you guys! Good luck. I'm sure his will be better than other MN crypto.!
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:38:32 PM

Wow! A new crypto to be in MN. I have been participating in shared MN a lot this past few days, reading from the ANN thread this is really good Hive! I will support you guys! Good luck. I'm sure his will be better than other MN crypto.!
Yes it is true master node coins have gained popularity in recent years. This is great if your platform can solve technical problems when creating and maintaining nodes. If your project starts, I think it will be a great breakthrough and a great opportunity for many people.
shabbyheart

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:24:11 PM

Hive coin is the newest project that appeared in the promising market of
privacy.organically growing on them at the moment due to be a secure
investment and remain profitable for both miners and masternode owners.
i hope that by participating in this project i can earn money.
Zuree
Copper Member

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:56:50 PM

I've read through the post and I must say that I think this project has promise. Rooting for you guys.  I'd appreciate it if you guys could state a central office or a way in which we can contact you apart from the internet. Helps build trust I think
junforever

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:40:06 AM

The concept looks very interesting and singular your goals could give the investors a great reward when you achieved it. Go ahead you have the support of the community!
James andrew

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:23:38 AM

HIVE coin is new interesting project. This coin start many bounty and airdrop opportunity to give everyone. I hope HIVE coin price going to high.
crazyer1976

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:29:06 AM

Got something interesting here, we could own a masternode without needing to fully purchase it.
For myself, purchasing a full masternodes still a big investment to do.
But with the possibilities to purchase a fraction of it and we could get the benefits from a masternode is really someting priceless.

There are special services clubbing, where you can buy only part of the masternode, without having the means (or desire) to buy it entirely. But I think these services further increase the risk of investment.
thiemthang

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:11:21 PM

Interesting project, good web design and currency can give real results in the near future, we hope that this kind of project will see the light I am sure about it. I will go with the project. Thanks to the dev team for creating a good project .. Let's make the project better and better. I believe in you
finili

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:20:05 PM

Good project, very promising for the future. Having a good idea for masternode solutions. Can be very successful. I also think the staking distribution is very good
coxian

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:56:16 PM

Nothing new here. Similar to the most of the coins these days. You should create some new ideas so that you can get attension from investors.
By the way, HIVE looks promising as a masternode management platform. I'm looking forward and staying with this commuinity in discord. Good luck HIVE Team.
ooiocha

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:37:00 PM

This project is wonderful and very intriguing.
It is very nice to have a master node with only 1000 coins.

A coin with a large number of coins immediately reduces the price of the coin, but this coin is only half of a Bitcoin.
It is very good that there are only 9 million coins to be issued.

There will be good in the future, and there is something good if you keep on holding.
I will also introduce it to my friends.
julydgbs

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:07:07 PM

Your project can help a lot to the users,  the quick support to the community is evident, part of a great development is a great idea conducted in a good way like yours and a great support to the community questions, I am sure that more than one wants to be part of your project and want to see in the future how your project reach the moon!
cybpark

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:10:00 AM

Still not many masternode platform. I hope Hive willl strive to be the first one in the market. I will join this journey with Hive platform.
shabbyheart

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:02:50 AM

Hive is the newest and greatest project that appeared in the promising market of
privacy.organically growing on them at the moment due to be a secure
investment and remain profitable for both miners and masternode owners.
i hope that by participating in this project i can earn money.
ArifNewaz

Activity: 172

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:28:50 AM

Nice Roadmap. It is a journey maybe a tough but I am sure we will get there.
Hive can be listed on biggest exchange like kucoin exchange i think we have a biggest chance
kikuuu

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:43:34 AM

Looking at the item Features, I am interested.
I have all the functions I want about Master Nord.
Automated Deployment
I think this is the function that everyone wants.
Seard Nodes is also quite useful
It is effective for MN coins whose price has become too high
Including Mobile Wallets, I think that it will become famous if you realize it.
yanoaziz

Activity: 537
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:42:54 PM

arabic translation done https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4944018.0
About the project, look very interesting the majority of investor have problem setting up and maintaining a node. If you can solve this so go ahead; make the cryptocurrency world more easy.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: