Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:58:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Get-Bitcoin.Com's New Payment Methods  (Read 1185 times)
getbitcoin (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2011, 04:59:40 AM

Hey everyone. It's been two months since we've gone into business, and we're celebrating by offering two new payment methods:

MoneyPak: The ever-popular MoneyPak can be purchased at any Walmart, pharmacy or convenience store. Just buy it, make an order at https://www.get-bitcoin.com, and send it off to us - and unlike with debit cards, there's no additional fee.

Cash via bank deposit: Worried about sending cash through the mail? Don't want to wait three days, or pay for express shipping? Look no further! Just place an order, and deposit your cash into our account at a Wells Fargo bank branch near you. No envelopes, no postage, no receipts, no photo ID, no hassle. And best of all, your payment clears the same day, making this one of the fastest ways to get Bitcoin - you can have a $100 in your hand in the morning, and Bitcoin in your wallet in the evening.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tinman951

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2011, 01:51:36 AM

I transferred money from my wells Fargo account to theirs.  I got an email saying my price point was lower than the current selling point within 2 hours.  Then my BTC came 3 hours after I agreed to the current price.  Really fast and easy.  I support them.

Free micro bitcoins: http://www.bitvisitor.com/?ref=1DFw1VncjVhqdg6GWoQ6Qtc5ncR5RHXxfP
Donate BTC: 18b94MMTWd7bWaUWcq7VHmizgswP2dK6fM
boonies4u

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 21, 2011, 02:43:03 AM

Do I have to send the physical MoneyPak, or can i enter in the number somewhere? I assume this would be specified in a reply email, or lead me to some prompt/form... but...

I'm not seeing MoneyPak as a payment option! Would I choose Prepaid Debit Card?
TheBlackDahlia

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2011, 03:08:01 AM

Man, I wish I would've gone with you guys instead of Mt.Garbage. I've read nothing but great reviews for Get-BitCoin.

As soon as I can get my money out of that stinkhole, my business is headed your way.

tinman951

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2011, 03:29:59 AM

Do I have to send the physical MoneyPak, or can i enter in the number somewhere? I assume this would be specified in a reply email, or lead me to some prompt/form... but...

I'm not seeing MoneyPak as a payment option! Would I choose Prepaid Debit Card?

On their website today
"News:

Update 10/20/2011: We're working on adding instant payment via MoneyPak, so that customers can enter their MoneyPak number on get-bitcoin.com and have payment confirmed on the spot. While we're setting this up, we must unfortunately disable MoneyPak orders for the next week. We greatly apologize for the inconvenience. All orders up to #1,072 have been confirmed and processed as usual."

So currently you do have to mail them, but in one week you could just enter it online.  During this time they stopped taking moneypaks.

Free micro bitcoins: http://www.bitvisitor.com/?ref=1DFw1VncjVhqdg6GWoQ6Qtc5ncR5RHXxfP
Donate BTC: 18b94MMTWd7bWaUWcq7VHmizgswP2dK6fM
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: