Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:53:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN PoS+ PoW] 3rdcoin [3RD] - ★★★gen 3.0★★★- developed from scratch!  (Read 6605 times)
3rdcoin (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 02:19:27 AM

Folks today we are proud to present you 3rdcoin, it’s a coin of BITCOIN 3.0, This is a game changing day for each and every one of you.
It’s 100% from scratch with innovative elements. Written in HAXE
hybrid PoW + PoS System (IPO + free mail give-away + mining)

3rdcoin will be spread partly among investors. But even if you are not willing to participate in investing BTCs at early stage - you can get your way into our coin, as well:

Several ways to get 3rdcoin (currency abbreviation 3RD)

A) Early-bird investor: OPEN. All early-bird investors will share 45% of 3RD ,the left 55% will be mined.
B) Free e-mail give-away! Simply reply this topic and note down your email address. Only serious bitcointalk profiles are considered: Your account must exist before 27th of February 2014.
C) Trading: no exchanges so far. Of course you can exchange p2p on bitcointalk or elsewhere right after the launch.

There will be a total of 20,000,000 3RD after mining is done. Mining will be completed within nine months. After mining is done no more can ever be made by anyone. No inflation can happen. Due to the fast end of mining it is expected to get a higher price per unit at the end of 2014. Also, no ASICs will be built for this coin.
Of course you can consider to go more than one way. However all your investments may not exceed in total 2 BTC.

Translations:
- Japanese translation
- Chinese translation
- Russian translation
- Spanish translation
- German translation
- Italian translation
- French translation
- Portuguese translation

Fairness & Transparency

You can donate only values between 0.01 and 2 BTC. We do not want any larger stakeholders as it’s the case in the NXT community right now! We want to spread and split 3RD as much as possible among the community!

Mining will start really smooth and fair. There will be empty blocks at the beginning so that there is no need for a hustle on launch time. Just take a cup of coffee first and then start your rigs.

Mining
- 9 month mining frame
- No ASICs will be involved ever in 3rdcoin (mining frame is too short to produce an ASIC in time)
- fair launch - starting with empty blocks
- GPU friendly
- no pre-mining

Risks

- This is what most of you are worried about: On of us just could take your BTC investments and have fun with it (scamming). Well first of all the 2 BTC cap prevents that someone invests too much money initially. If you are really concerned about this aspect, wait for the mining/trading part. It is up to you! We do not push anybody here.
- Someone could steal all investments: This is not likely to happen (highly secured offline wallet and backup)
- for sure there are more risks to be concerned about

NXT vs 3rdcoin

NXT has already launched and has much talking about. No doubt. 3rdcoin is not a descend or clone or anything related to NXT. It’s coded from scratch. There will be features that NXT do not have. And it will be fully open source one day. You cannot be 100% sure that NXT do not have a hidden trap in their current binaries or something.
NXT does not have a mechanism to prevent typos in transactions or to detect swapping bits in transactions. 3rdcoin developer will invest a high amount of time to make transactions safe! Typos will be detected as well as swapping bits within network or computer layer. You do not have to remember an address of someone. You can register, buy and sell aliases for them de-centrally!

Feature list

- basic wallet GUI tool , account overview, send and receive 3RD.
- block explorer integrated
- register, sell and buy aliases within the client (de-central, p2p market integrated!)
- Distributed Exchange: Buy 3RD for BTC, or BTC for 3RD, as well as trading user-defined assets for either.
- Chat system: chat with any alias/ account you like de-centrally
- User Defined Assets: Create your own assets on top of 3RD, and buy and sell them on the distributed exchange.
- Feeds: Broadcast information from an address, which is distributed across the network.
- Contracts for Difference: Allows for derivatives-style trading, with leverage.
- Dividends: Pay dividends on user-defined assets.
- Attach messages within a transaction (e.g. a reference id etc.)
- Auto-update (can be turned off in option menu if you like to compile it yourself), enabled by default
- Highly secured transactions: error correction, detecting swapping bits (and more in whitepaper)
- Secure wallets: Using a random file or a file of your choice (image, sound file, system file etc.). Only you should know what file is needed for your authentication. Then you could store your 10,000 photos from your last holiday on an USB stick. Only you will know what special picture will unlock your account!  

Extended feature list

- Trade automatically
- Vote system
- Multi signature
- Distributed Storage
- Advanced DDOS protection
- Reputation System
- Arbitrary Messaging
- Hardware Wallets
- more will be announced in the whitepaper.

Investment

Bitcoin address: 1E73wmtMUwE55QiBJDmnjh4mfN7sM67TsV

After transferring write a PM to 3rdcoin OR reply this topic on bitcointalk with the following:
- transaction ID (TXID)
- Amount
- email address
You will need access to this email on launch day to receive the equivalent of your investment!

Timeline

1) Announcement: 28th February 2014 on bitcointalk exclusively
2) Investments until 22nd April 2014 15:00:00 GMT.
3) Releasing whitepaper on 03rd April 15:00:00 GMT
4) go-live: ETA May 2014
5) mining day! (Will be shortly after the go-live maybe 1 or 2 weeks)

As stated - nobody can guarantee this will be a success, however, we truly believe that 3rdcoin has great potential and it will provide essential and new features. The investment will go to a BTC  address on a highly secured computer - running a light Linux distro, freshly installed, nothing else on it, just the encrypted wallet! And a backup on three encrypted sticks in a safe.
Unlike NXT, our SOURCE CODE will be 100% released ON THE DAY of LAUNCH. All developments have been carried out and are being refined. WE WILL POST PICTURES AND MORE DETAILS WEEKLY. Be excited!

Please share your thoughts. Good suggestions are always welcome. We will do the very best to get 3rdcoin working - to have a smooth and fair launch and to keep it long-term as a real next gen crypto. Not a pump&dump action. We want to change the crypto scene permanently!
Folks, get ready for the revolution you've all been waiting for. 3RD GEN IS HERE.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
italovers

Activity: 252
Merit: 150

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 02:47:50 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2014, 03:54:13 AM by italovers

I participated in

email PM
tobeaj2meraa

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 02:53:39 AM

interesting, I will give a little try.
BTC_Investor

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:05:34 AM

newbie post?
dokom

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:10:38 AM

sure i'm interested, email:antolulila123@gmail.com
JouleBurner

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:20:54 AM

Hmmm...
eizh

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:27:37 AM

So where's the proof that this actually exists?
michael8888

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:28:52 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2014, 09:38:27 AM by michael8888

It is very interesting, I will translate into Chinese.My email:wangran2@hotmail.com

The Chinese translation is done.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=491948.new#new
hoju2k

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:29:06 AM

69.5 BTC

tifozi

Activity: 742
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:31:59 AM

haha waiting for noobs to eff up again. This place has gone downhill so fast in just a couple of months.
chinabreak123

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:36:12 AM

so great and creatable! interested in,i will told more people to know about this project!

eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta
chinabreak123

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:37:33 AM

and my email :zhoulinxin000@163.com

eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta
TheMightyX

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:53:15 AM

Due to the massive increase in scam IPOs will you be providing escrow?
Why ask for escrow before you even have proof of code?
This is a risky tactic.
hitu

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 04:00:09 AM

great! i'm interested!
email:1919450679@qq.com

ShareCoin Free and Fair Distribution. SWQzo3EzcN29mVe1v4BFfREXzaXZSfcsZP
derrend

Activity: 707
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 04:01:56 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2014, 04:33:40 AM by derrend

I would very much like to volunteer to serve as an escrow if the community would allow me.
I've had my profile on here for a while and I have a little bit of trust reputation already from some little trades for newly launched coins. Nothing amazing but at least it's something. I've been trying to get my trust rating up to make trades in the forums for coins that aren't on exchanges but there are so many scammers around that no one is ever willing to go first and this would be a great way (for me) to overcome that Smiley

I created a wallet address and made the label public to everyone can see it's for 3rdcoin.
Also if the developers want early access to any of the funds for promotional reasons then they can let the thread know in advance and justify themselves for transparency.
The dev's can still be emailed the tx numbers and view them at their leisure.

This is the address I have created: 1ARWmSdcbb5to79SYCeFAPgebo8NK54izK
If the devs are happy with this and if the community agrees then they can put the address in the announcement post.

I'm happy to provide any information on myself for security and reassurance and I'm also happy to take no commission since I've never done this before and have no real reputation just yet. But who knows, one day I might be known as the escrow guy Cheesy

here is a bitcoin facebook page I've had for a while:
https://www.facebook.com/bitcoinbillboard

the twitter feed that goes with it:
https://twitter.com/BitBillboard

and a guide to poolmining bitcoin I wrote in early 2013:
https://forum.feathercoin.com/index.php?%2Ftopic%2F2409-cpu-pool-mining-using-digitalocean-vps-instructions%2F

and if you google 'derrend bitcoin' you will find references to me contributing in forums from stackoverflow to reddit and many places in between.

If the community isn't keen then that's fine but I'm very much up to the task and hope perhaps that my offer might be at least considered.
All feedback appreciated
Thanks Smiley
version057

Activity: 111

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 04:03:40 AM

cool, very interesting! my email: jobljb@hotmail.com

ShareCoin:SdKFy74Qsoat679a8xquy6KXL7qCuTUD3A
ManOnTheMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 04:05:21 AM

stop with the shitcoins! worse than warrior forum ebook spam...

ETH: 0xff90080d7db05ced501f273548841a2c39cf6463
dotcoin.info

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 04:07:05 AM

i am in
rangwangsangjie@gmail.com

xzhybbs

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 04:16:41 AM

I am very interested in this coin you, but I did not see his mining specifications, I think I will calm observation he!
oneword

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 04:38:14 AM

Sounds interesting my email address is thoc291@gmail.com
michey1980

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 04:46:29 AM

i am very interested.my mail  michey1980@gmail.com.thank you
keepwalking1234

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 05:00:22 AM

post some source code and screen shot of your wallet?

so we know this is a real project!

if you can not prove it, it's a scam!

Your dreams are waiting to be realized.
techflag

Activity: 80

i am buyer

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 05:01:26 AM

Folks today we are proud to present you 3rdcoin, it’s a coin of BITCOIN 3.0, This is a game changing day for each and every one of you.

3rdcoin will be spread partly among investors. But even if you are not willing to participate in investing BTCs at early stage - you can get your way into our coin, as well:

A) Early-bird investor: OPEN. All early-bird investors will share 45% of 3RD ,the left 55% will be mined.
B) Free e-mail give-away! Simply reply this topic and note down your email address. Only serious bitcointalk profiles are considered: Your account must exist before 27th of February 2014.
C) Trading: no exchanges so far. Of course you can exchange p2p on bitcointalk or elsewhere right after the launch.

There will be a total of 20,000,000 3RD after mining is done. Mining will be completed within nine months. After mining is done no more can ever be made by anyone. No inflation can happen. Due to the fast end of mining it is expected to get a higher price per unit at the end of 2014. Also, no ASICs will be built for this coin.
Of course you can consider to go more than one way. However all your investments may not exceed in total 2 BTC.

Translations:
- Japanese translation
- Chinese translation
- Russian translation
- Spanish translation
- German translation
- Italian translation
- French translation
- Portuguese translation

Fairness & Transparency

You can donate only values between 0.01 and 2 BTC. We do not want any larger stakeholders as it’s the case in the NXT community right now! We want to spread and split 3RD as much as possible among the community!

Mining will start really smooth and fair. There will be empty blocks at the beginning so that there is no need for a hustle on launch time. Just take a cup of coffee first and then start your rigs.

Mining
- 9 month mining frame
- No ASICs will be involved ever in 3rdcoin (mining frame is too short to produce an ASIC in time)
- GPU friendly
- no pre-mining

Risks

- This is what most of you are worried about: On of us just could take your BTC investments and have fun with it (scamming). Well first of all the 2 BTC cap prevents that someone invests too much money initially. If you are really concerned about this aspect, wait for the mining/trading part. It is up to you! We do not push anybody here.
- Someone could steal all investments: This is not likely to happen (highly secured offline wallet and backup)

NXT vs 3rdcoin

NXT has already launched and has much talking about. No doubt. 3rdcoin is not a descend or clone or anything related to NXT. It’s coded from scratch. There will be features that NXT do not have. And it will be fully open source one day. You cannot be 100% sure that NXT do not have a hidden trap in their current binaries or something.
NXT does not have a mechanism to prevent typos in transactions or to detect swapping bits in transactions. 3rdcoin developer will invest a high amount of time to make transactions safe! Typos will be detected as well as swapping bits within network or computer layer. You do not have to remember an address of someone. You can register, buy and sell aliases for them de-centrally!

Feature list

- register, sell and buy aliases within the client (de-central, p2p market integrated!)
- Distributed Exchange: Buy 3RD for BTC, or BTC for 3RD, as well as trading user-defined assets for either.
- User Defined Assets: Create your own assets on top of 3RD, and buy and sell them on the distributed exchange.
- Feeds: Broadcast information from an address, which is distributed across the network.
- Contracts for Difference: Allows for derivatives-style trading, with leverage.
- Auto-update (can be turned off in option menu if you like to compile it yourself), enabled by default
- Highly secured transactions: error correction, detecting swapping bits (and more in whitepaper)
- Secure wallets: Using a random file or a file of your choice (image, sound file, system file etc.). Only you should know what file is needed for your authentication. Then you could store your 10,000 photos from your last holiday on an USB stick. Only you will know what special picture will unlock your account!  

Extended feature list

- Trade automatically
- Vote system
- Multi signature
- Distributed Storage
- Reputation System
- Arbitrary Messaging
- Hardware Wallets

Investment

After transferring write a PM to 3rdcoin OR reply this topic on bitcointalk with the following:
- transaction ID (TXID)
- Amount
- email address
You will need access to this email on launch day to receive the equivalent of your investment!

Timeline

As stated - nobody can guarantee this will be a success, however, we truly believe that 3rdcoin has great potential and it will provide essential and new features. The investment will go to a BTC  address on a highly secured computer - running a light Linux distro, freshly installed, nothing else on it, just the encrypted wallet! And a backup on three encrypted sticks in a safe.
Unlike NXT, our SOURCE CODE will be 100% released ON THE DAY of LAUNCH. All developments have been carried out and are being refined. WE WILL POST PICTURES AND MORE DETAILS WEEKLY. Be excited!

Please share your thoughts. Good suggestions are always welcome. We will do the very best to get 3rdcoin working - to have a smooth and fair launch and to keep it long-term as a real next gen crypto. Not a pump&dump action. We want to change the crypto scene permanently!
Folks, get ready for the revolution you've all been waiting for. 3RD GEN IS HERE.

cool
34941021@qq.com

tangboysomeone

Activity: 67

hello

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 05:02:51 AM

i am in
ho000easy@gmail.com

victorteoh

Activity: 334

🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 05:02:58 AM

nice one!  Looking forward to this!

victorteoh90@gmail.com
thanks!

▄▄█████████▄                    ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄█████████████████▄             ▄████████████████▄
   █████            ▀█████        ▄█████            █████
  ████                 █████    █████                 ████
 ███                    ▀████    ██                     ███
▐███                      █████                         ▐███
███▌                        ████           ▐████████████████
▐███                         ▀████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ████                   ██▄    █████                    ▄▄▄
  ████                ██████    ▀████▄                ▄███
   ▀█████          ███████        ▀█████▄          ▄████▀
      █████████████████              ▀████████████████▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀                      ▀▀██████▀▀
  æ t e r n i t y
  The Oracle Machine
          ██
      ▄██ ██ ██▄
     ▐██  ██  ██
     ▐██      ██
     ▐██  ▄▄  ██
     ▐██▄▐██ ▄██
       ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
      ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
     ▐██ ▐██ ▀██
     ▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
     ▐██     ▐██
     ▐██ ▐██ ▄██
      ▀█ ▐██ █▀
         ▐██
✅ Unchained Smart Contracts
✅ Decentralized Oracle
✅ Turing-Complete
✅ State-Channels
✅ Infinitly Scalable
     ██
 ▄██ ██ ██▄
▐██  ██  ██
▐██      ██
▐██  ▄▄  ██
▐██▄▐██ ▄██
  ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
 ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
▐██ ▐██ ▀██
▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
▐██     ▐██
▐██ ▐██ ▄██
 ▀█ ▐██ █▀
    ▐██
[ WHITEPAPER]                     ██
                   ▄██▌
                  ████
                ▄█████
              ▄██████▌
             ████████
           ▄█████████   ▄▄▄▄
          █████████████████▀
        ▄████████████████▀
       ██▀▀▀▀▀ █████████
              ▐███████▀
              ██████▀
              █████▀
             ▐███▀
             ███
             █▀
(en)Lightning
Smart Contracts
|TESTNET|
AltcoinAuthority

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 05:05:17 AM

If you offered escrow for the IPO, I'd be in. That's way too long for you to hold onto people's coins on the basis of a simple write up. Will mine and provide e-mail for the giveaway though, much less risk.  Cheesy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
y3804

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 05:08:33 AM

cool

I'm up for the french translation. Thanks!

duola9527

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 05:08:43 AM

i am in
email:duola9527@163.com  Wink
3rdcoin (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 05:10:04 AM

I would very much like to volunteer to serve as an escrow if the community would allow me.
I've had my profile on here for a while and I have a little bit of trust reputation already from some little trades for newly launched coins. Nothing amazing but at least it's something. I've been trying to get my trust rating up to make trades in the forums for coins that aren't on exchanges but there are so many scammers around that no one is ever willing to go first and this would be a great way (for me) to overcome that Smiley

I created a wallet address and made the label public to everyone can see it's for 3rdcoin.
Also if the developers want early access to any of the funds for promotional reasons then they can let the thread know in advance and justify themselves for transparency.

If the devs are happy with this and if the community agrees then they can put the address in the announcement post.

I'm happy to provide any information on myself for security and reassurance and I'm also happy to take no commission since I've never done this before and have no real reputation just yet. But who knows, one day I might be known as the escrow guy Cheesy

https://forum.feathercoin.com/index.php?%2Ftopic%2F2409-cpu-pool-mining-using-digitalocean-vps-instructions%2F

and if you google 'derrend bitcoin' you will find references to me contributing in forums from stackoverflow to reddit and many places in between.

If the community isn't keen then that's fine but I'm very much up to the task and hope perhaps that my offer might be at least considered.
All feedback appreciated
Thanks Smiley

Guys, you can post your BTC to this guy as an escrow or post them directly, if this project is not launched for some reasons, all your invest will be refund.
techflag

Activity: 80

i am buyer

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 05:15:00 AM

Translations:
- Japanese translation
- Chinese translation
- Russian translation
- Spanish translation
- German translation
- Italian translation
- French translation
- Portuguese translation

Fairness & Transparency

Mining
- 9 month mining frame
- GPU friendly
- no pre-mining

Risks

NXT vs 3rdcoin

Feature list

Extended feature list

- Trade automatically
- Vote system
- Multi signature
- Distributed Storage
- Reputation System
- Arbitrary Messaging
- Hardware Wallets

Investment

- transaction ID (TXID)
- Amount
- email address

Timeline

cool,34941021@qq.com

I'm up for the Chinese translation. Thanks!

MMos

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 05:22:12 AM

LOL please spell check your post Grin

cawson

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 05:25:51 AM

cool, very interesting!

email:966785@qq.com

thanks!
edok

Activity: 167

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 05:28:37 AM

SCAM ALERT!

Same language used here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=430467.new#new

DO NOT SEND BTC!!

lemfuture

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 05:30:12 AM

SCAM ALERT!

Same language used here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=430467.new#new

DO NOT SEND BTC!!

yeah thanks for reminding me about exocoin
op should get banned
theres nothing technical new about this coin, all copy n paste

1ADLcfwTofFXb95pKhebpeRkJ4WTWsvQXB
keepwalking1234

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 05:30:44 AM

post some source code and screen shot of your wallet?

so we know this is a real project!

if you can not prove it, it's a scam!

prove it please!

keepwalking1234

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 05:32:10 AM

just a copy of exo coin!!!

it's scam!

youseeberkeley

Activity: 106

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 05:34:12 AM

interested too

email : berkeleyle@gmail.com

hala

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 05:39:08 AM

IPO = goodbye not touching.

I am sure the content this article is same as eXocoin  which the link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=430467.0

So , it's a scram coin, don't trust him.
lhbx1x

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 05:41:43 AM

my email:lhbx1x@gmail.com

InsanityDev

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 05:43:24 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2014, 04:08:32 PM by InsanityDev

I'd like to see the source - I know HaXe rather well.

clarification: my interest is purely technical and sceptical

SlidingHorn

Activity: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 05:44:35 AM

I said earlier that there should be a rule that all IPO coins have that in their OP.

I've reminded a couple of them already Wink  

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=491637.msg5419321#msg5419321

zzpin

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 05:57:22 AM

great! i'm interested!
email:z.mr@live.cn
cxdddd

Activity: 82

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 12:28:00 PM

Grin Grin Grin  chouchou   i4chengxia@gmail.com Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
diege

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 12:58:38 PM

cool, very interesting! my email virtualcoiner@gmail.com
kcg001kcg

Activity: 123

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 01:36:32 PM

interested

kcg007kcg@yeah.net
neilyu

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 01:37:59 PM

great! i'm interested!
email:usa2yn@gmail.com
The One
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 02:07:55 PM

Blah

Blah

Blah

Blah

waffle

waffle

waffle

waffle

Another IPO Scam again....and again.......and again......

Then you get all you scammer friends of yours to post, 'I'm in' - to make it look like it's not a scam.

All feedback appreciated
Thanks Smiley

Then Derrend popped up and offered to escrow.

All feedback appreciated
Thanks Smiley

Guys, you can post your BTC to this guy as an escrow or post them directly, if this project is not launched for some reasons, all your invest will be refund.

Then, amazingly, 3rdcoin thinks some of us are stupid enough to think that as a developer, 3rdcoin suddenly trusted Derrend. Of course, Derrend and 3rdcoin are the same person or both are part of the scam. People, do not lose your money on this scam.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

Tasunko

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 02:08:50 PM

i'm interested

▄▄▄▄▄               ▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄██▀        ▀██▄    ▄██▀         ▀█▄
██▀            ▀██▄  ▀▀             ██
██               ▀██        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
██                ▀██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ██▄          ▄██   ▀██▄          ▄▄▄
  ▀██▄      ▄██▀      ▀██▄▄     ▄██▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀          ▀▀██████▀▀

Unchained Smart Contracts
Decentralized Oracle
Infinitly Scalable
Blockchain Technology
Turing-Complete
State-Channels

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.TWITTER.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TELEGRAM

▄██▄
     ▄      ▐████   ▄▄
   █████     ██████████
    █████████████████▀
 ▄████████████▀████▌
██████████     ▀████    
 ▀▀   █████     ██████████
      ▀████▌▄████████████▀
    ▄▄▄███████████████▌
   ██████████▀    ▐████
    ▀▀▀  ████▌     ▀▀▀
         ▀███▀
.SLACK.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
REDDIT
f
.FACEBOOK.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
LINKEDIN

WENDOLINE

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 09:30:00 PM

zapatero34@outlook.es

I´m interested
ivanluiso

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 09:49:25 PM

ivanluiso@outlook.com

I´m interested
bytemother

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 10:03:06 PM

my email   eltontolbote@outlook.es
aku4760

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 10:20:21 PM

my email  :  751790943@qq.com
vingaard
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 10:23:50 PM

I'm interested!

email:    angff.vingaard@gmail.com
mikehoward

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 10:28:33 PM

interested justinbale@outlook.es
clarksniper

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 10:37:01 PM

interested

email tutioelhijoputa816@gmail.com
freet0pian

Activity: 156

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:37:56 PM

interested

░▒▓█ welcome to freet0pia █▓▒░
apophis974

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 06:11:44 PM

I'm interested!

my email: hell_lanfeust@msn.com
amdfxman1701

Activity: 367

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:48:44 PM

Interested!

rightsonword@yahoo.com

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
sakkosekk

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 08:00:19 PM

This is eXocoin without the whitepaper haha. Nice try.
sfinder

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 05:47:16 PM

interested.

email:  bbk168@hotmail.com
greentea
Legendary

Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 07:13:21 PM

and it's gone ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DT7bX-B1Mg

NEM   NanoWallet   SuperNodes   Apostille   Landstead   Catapult   Mijin
▃▃▃▅▅▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▅▅▅▃▃▃
lordoliver
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020

expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 07:28:36 PM

interested
siroliver.de@web.de
aleix
Legendary

Activity: 1779
Merit: 1100

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:50:18 PM

A newbie talking about developing from scratch with 0 proof:

myhoho
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:19:55 PM

EXOCOIN COPYCAT. SCAM ALERT!

██████▄  ▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄         
██████████████████████████▄▄     
█████████████████████████████▄   
▄███████████████████████████████ 
▄▄███▄     ▄██████████  ████████▀▀▀██████████
▄██████   ████████████  ████████   ███████████
▄████████▀   █████████    ██    ████████▀▀▀███████
▀████▄  ▄   ████████████  ████████████   ███████
▀████▀     ▀██████████  █████████████████████
▀███████████████████████████████ 
█████████████████████████████▀   
██████████████████████████▀▀     
██████▀  ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀         
ROCKET

▄▄    ▄▄

▄▄    ▄▄

ENTHRALLING GRAPHICS
● NEW TYPE OF GAMES
100% REFERRAL BONUS
((       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████ ██ █████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀████████▄
▄███████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀███████▄
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████▀▀██
█████████   ████    ███▄▄██
▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄██▀  █▀
 ▀█████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄███▀  █▀
  ▀████████ ██ ████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███▄
▄████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄████▄
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███▀▀██
██████▄            ████▄▄██
▀██████▄▄        ▄████▀  █▀
 ▀████▄       ▄██████▀  █▀
  ▀████████████████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████████▀     ████████▄
▄██████████   ████████████▄
█████████        ██████████
█████████▄▄   ▄▄███████▀▀██
███████████   █████████▄▄██
▀██████████   ████████▀  █▀
 ▀█████████   ███████▀  █▀
  ▀████████▄▄▄█████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
))
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:14:01 AM

i am very interested.my mail  hxmsam@163.com
powerfull

Activity: 249

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:29:54 AM

thank you:  wy7dcom@163.com
UrsaMajorisBeta

Activity: 528

We are the ones we've been waiting for

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 07:06:55 AM

Such new coins should provide not only specs (i could too, and never launch it and then run away with the raised BTCs), but also part of the code just to see if there is real work behind them. Or start with a trusted escrow.

▄▄▄▄▄  ████████████▄                 
                            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████         ███▄               
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄███████████████████████         ████        ████       ███████▄             
   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████          ██████████  ▄▄█▄ ▄▄████▄▄       ▀████     █████████▄           
 ▄███             ██████▄          █████████ █████████████         ▀██     ██████████           
███     ▄▄▄▄▄     ████████   ██     ███████ █████ ████████     ██          █████▀████           
███     █████▄▄▄▄▄███████            ████████████ ████████     ████        ███████▀██           
███     ███       ██████              █████▄█████ █████         ████       ███████▀             
███     ▀████     █████     ▀██▀      ▀▀████ ████     █         █████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████              
████              ███▀       ██         ██      ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀         ▀█████          
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██               ▀███▀             ▀████        
██          █████        ██                 ██                 ██       ███▄    ██████▄       
██           ███        ▄██▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ████     █████     ██▄        ▀▀▀▀██████████▄   
██▄▄          █        ███████     █████████████     ▀▀▀▀      ████▄           ▀██████████  
 ███                   ███████         █████████             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄      ██████████
 ███    █        █     ███████     ▄▄▄▄█████████     ██     ▀████       ▀▀      ██████████
 ███    ██      ██     ███████     ██████   ████     ██▄      ▀██▄▄            ███████▀███ 
██▀▀    ▀▀█    ███       ██▀▀▀              ██         ██       ▀███▄        ▄██████████▀█
██        ██████         ██                 ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████       
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FIRST P2P BETTING PLATFORM
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Telegram   |   Reddit

TRY NEW BETA
FIFA WORLD CUP
    [
See our website:
]
KyLins

Activity: 438

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 07:28:33 AM

My email:kylins@yahoo.com

WavesBank:www.wavesbank.com

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
ariesjia

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 08:25:50 AM

gen 3.0 ?
nergpchen

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 08:37:17 AM

my email:tuntun409@163.com

Honorcoin | 100% PoS | 2% Free DistributionDBdToCmGLxo9c4t4BpgmmH2Z6DpkM6kWBR
Jeezy911

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 08:42:32 AM

IP nO

MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 08:51:58 AM

This is a copy of eXo_coin page.. SCAMMER
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 08:52:25 AM

EXOCOIN COPYCAT. SCAM ALERT!

Nice catch
wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 09:39:10 AM

lol 

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
qiuzhixin15

Activity: 539

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 10:03:36 AM

i'm in.
707124615@qq.com
minlihua

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 10:06:51 AM

intersting, i will try
542822173@qq.com

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                               
wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 10:40:31 AM

Escrow? Only in with escrow

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
mrsanny

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 11:20:09 AM

Interested. Good wish to you !

632102810@qq.com

Teddy COIN -15%Free+75%IPO,Let's talk about Teddy Tm96cmJV8dTt7Faf2jqBimBkUP2gD3HkLM
Maxmast

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 06:04:09 AM

gen 3.0 , wow

Get Free VpnCoin, Join BitNet ! VoZbKEt7GwDEgKyFUG8nGHoSn43TkK1X4M
dadingsda
Legendary

Activity: 1310

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 09:21:43 AM

Last Active:    March 20, 2014, 03:02:58 AM  Roll Eyes

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
zugvogel21

Activity: 995

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 10:07:23 AM

Thx.
Cryptoninjaa@gmail.com

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████