Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:23:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [VMC] Unofficial Virtual Mining Corporation Discussion  (Read 10836 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
magzy (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 06:15:13 AM

Deleted Post
« Sent to: magzy on: April 03, 2014, 08:20:17 AM »
Reply with quoteReply with quote  Remove this messageDelete 
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Quote from: JoTheKhan on April 03, 2014, 04:53:50 AM
@DeadwoodDan If you are going to call someone a scammer then please provide proof

Is refusal to give a refund for the last 4 months proof enough?

Why was this accusation deleted?

If refunds are actively being refused and ignored then surely people should be made aware of such activity?
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
magzy (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 06:16:34 AM

Deleted Post
« Sent to: magzy on: April 05, 2014, 11:41:13 AM »

Quote from: Simon Templar on April 04, 2014, 11:51:51 PM
It's all good bud.  Only braving a comment because of the good vibe.  It's hard not to get excited when I'm looking at the hash rate rise in the data center and seeing miners out in the open.  I'm not grinning from ear to ear yet but am starting to see that perhaps my cash wasn't wasted when I jumped in with both feet.  This could be something new in the Bitcoin space but it's still early doors so tread lightly is my best advice.

I hope you are enjoying the fruits of all the stolen money from the pre-order customers who are awaiting refunds.
magzy (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 06:17:13 AM

Where are our refunds ken?
magzy (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 06:18:01 AM

Deleted Post
« Sent to: magzy on: April 06, 2014, 09:32:25 AM »

Quote from: gjpminingco on April 06, 2014, 04:46:15 AM
Wow the troll is back, VE please just leave no one wants you here

He's not trolling. There is a lot of truth in what he's saying.

The Prospector cards will not ROI as per facts here:
https://tradeblock.com/mining/a/b7e06d808e

He has also scammed people out of money (Myself included in this)

His continued refusal to address this concerning for the future of the venture.

He's taken to deleting my posts asking civilly where the refunds are.

Is this the behaviour of a company that shows integrity?

Let this whole debacle of negative trust ratings, stealing money, lies, false promises, more lies, carrot dangling, covering up the truth, deleting posts and ignoring customers be a big red flag to not deal with this company intil they can demonstrate an ounce of integrity.
magzy (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 06:18:45 AM

Deleted Post
« Sent to: magzy on: April 06, 2014, 09:46:47 AM »

Quote from: JoTheKhan on April 06, 2014, 03:33:04 AM
Quote from: kslaughter on April 06, 2014, 03:06:56 AM
Quote from: Ozymandias2 on April 06, 2014, 02:44:17 AM
Quote from: kslaughter on April 06, 2014, 02:40:42 AM
Quote from: auto2nr1 on April 06, 2014, 12:07:01 AM
Quote from: kslaughter on April 05, 2014, 11:23:21 PM
Data Center Update: 4/5/2014

We are continuing to bring up machines in our data center; however, we won't have the air conditioning running until next week, so this may limit us to the number of TH we can put on line this week.

Shipping of products:

Due to bring the Data Center online on Thursday and Friday we did not ship any products.  We will continue shipping starting on Monday the 7th.

Can you let us know when the AC will be running? Early or late next week? Also, when will you finish up the verification of shares so we can start trading? Thanks.

The AC should be running late next week, they are waiting on parts.  I will start working on the verification program on Monday, moving it up to the server and testing it out.

Once the AC is up, is there any reason, even if one that you can't/wont disclose, for increasing the self-mine by 100th/s per month instead of faster? Is time the limiting factor? If so, would it be possible to hire someone solely to build the mine?

There are a number of factors which limits how fast we can increase our self mining hash rate.  1) Available power, we have to install step down transformers, power panels and outlets in each rack.  2) Available funds for mining boards, power supplies, coolers, cables, etc.  3)  The amount of time it takes to install a working miner in the rack.  4) The amount of time it takes to tweak the miners for maximum performance.  5)  Maximum available power and cooling, we believe using our calculations we have enough power and cooling for 1,069 TH based on the electrician's estimate.     

You mention "using our calculations we have enough power and cooling for 1,069 TH based on electrician's estimate." But what about Funds. (2), do we currently have enough Funds to raise 1,069THs?

I'd say his refusal to issue any refunds on 4 month old pre orders that can never be fulfilled would indicate that he's out of money.
He's a scammer.
magzy (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 06:19:21 AM

Warning
« Sent to: magzy on: April 06, 2014, 09:56:47 AM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete 
Hi Magzy,

You are not banned from posting in the ActM Shareholders Thread, however this is a warning that you will be if you troll this thread.

Due to the nature of the thread title 'Shareholder Discussion Thread' many of you posts are off topic and we would ask that you consider posting in another, more appropriate thread.  Perhaps create your own if one does not exist.

It is not acceptable to continue to bash the company and make false scammer accusations on this thread and such posts are considered trolling.  You clearly have a legitimate concern regarding your pre-orders and we wish you the best outcome, however if you continue to make unacceptable posts you will be asked to stop posting altogether.

Regards,

ActM Thread
magzy (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 06:20:32 AM

Quote from: JimmyJazz on April 07, 2014, 12:24:43 PM
Will you please stop your crying all over the threads. You were the dumb cunt who cancelled an order straight after transferring money.

No. It's a fair point to say that a active mining and it's profits is liable for the fuck ups of ken.

Why is it a crime to ask for a refund after realising you have been conned into buying a non existent miner?
magzy (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 06:21:12 AM

Quote from: dropt on April 07, 2014, 04:48:29 AM
Quote from: kslaughter on April 07, 2014, 04:40:07 AM
Quote from: Edser on March 04, 2014, 07:07:45 PM
not sure what you did wrong but I got my refund in less than 2 weeks time from first contact.

What he did wrong was ask for a refund before his wire transfer had cleared the bank.  This caused his refund request to be rejected as the order had not been paid.  Then, when his wire transfer cleared the bank it was not marked as accepted on his account, most likely due to his refund request above.  Now, it took another month for his payment to be accepted on his account.  Now, his refund request most likely was in limbo due to it being reject above.  Now, when that was cleared up his refund request was on the bottom of the stack.  Now, that is where it is now as we are waiting to start refunds again within the next week or so.  That being said, since he complained the the Missouri Attorney General office, we had to pull his refund from the stack and respond to the Attorney Generals office.  Therefore his refund is the very bottom of the stack.   

That's a whole lot of excuses right there.  Just refund the OP their money already.  It's garbage like this that would prevent anyone like myself from ever ordering from you.

Just to make active mining aware. If VMC is losing sales because of the idiocy of ken above then the shortfall will have to come from a active mining (as per kens post last week)

You have a vested interest in ensuring VMC doesn't die from a shit ceo
magzy (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 06:22:10 AM

Deleted Post
« Sent to: magzy on: April 07, 2014, 12:35:28 PM »

Quote from: kslaughter on April 07, 2014, 04:26:21 AM
@magzy What I am saying is that we lost BTC on MtGox that we needed to convert to USD to give you a refund.  The first mistake you made was you ask for a refund before your wire transfer cleared, this is where the problem begun.  Since you was asking for a refund and your payment had not been accepted, then your refund was not accepted, then your payment was not marked as accepted for a month after that.

I will be happy to refund your money as soon as we start refunds, which should be next week when my customer service rep comes back to work.  We intend to refund 100% of our customers that want a refund, we have already started shipping to our Pre-Order customers that wanted our Prospector card and we offered them a 20% discount and we applied their Pre-Order funds to their new order.  You seem to be the only customer have a problem like this, so I think it was due to asking for a refund on the day you placed the order and not waiting until your wire transfer cleared the bank.

Thanks for the explanation.

Given that there has been a unique and monumental screw up in this whole affair adnittedly most of it not your fault, would you consider making this right ASAP, making peace and giving me my refund via BTC today?

I have PM'd you my BTC address (Along with other verifiable information)

Thanks,
Magz
magzy (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 06:22:56 AM

Quote from: kslaughter on April 07, 2014, 03:25:21 AM
@Magzy  We are getting ready to start refunding customers this coming week as soon as our new customer service rep is back on the job.  You can do what you need to do, these are custom made products which in the description says that it may take 3 months or more to receive your product.  We have refunded over $300,000 so we are not trying to steal your money.  However, we did lose pre-order money on MtGox, which has caused us a delay in refunding customers.

@ken your website stated delivery dec 31 when ordering. This was a lie on your part because you knew you would never deliver on that date.

I asked for the money back the same day - 4 months ago in December.

I paid in USD so the MTGox excuse is a non issue. Are you saying that my pre order USD money was converted to BTC?

You still have my money.

Any reasonable person would say you have stolen it ( the actual crime is "Obtaining funds by deception" -  anyone dealing with you could also be accused of "Handling stolen goods" and " obtaining funds from the proceeds of crime")

I do not want to go down this road because I know you are better than that.

I am happy to accept BTC as payment. I will then update all my scam accusation posts as "settled" and I will then leave wishing you all the very best in your efforts.

Until then I will continue to inform other members/investors/customers of the facts surrounding this whole affair.

I have to go to the police and file a complaint before the bank will open a fraud investigation dialogue between my bank and your bank (Bank of America)

good day.
magzy (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 06:23:47 AM

Deleted Post
« Sent to: magzy on: April 07, 2014, 12:37:54 PM »

Quote from: JoTheKhan on April 03, 2014, 05:41:16 AM
Quote from: magzy on April 03, 2014, 05:34:12 AM
Quote from: JoTheKhan on April 03, 2014, 05:18:29 AM
Quote from: magzy on April 03, 2014, 05:02:53 AM
Quote from: JoTheKhan on April 03, 2014, 04:53:50 AM
@DeadwoodDan If you are going to call someone a scammer then please provide proof

Is refusal to give a refund for the last 4 months proof enough?

From my understanding he is paying out refunds, and honoring previous payments with equipment. If this is not the case then he is committing fraud and you should seek a lawyer or the authorities. But posting on this thread how Ken is a scammer isn't going to help.

Posting on this thread asking for a refund will probably not get deleted from what I've seen and you should try to get in contact with him through other means if this thread isn't cutting it for you. I was specifically referring to DeadwoodDan and I don't think there is any issues with asking questions about refund status on this thread. Something that DeadwoodDan was not doing.

I have tried PM's, emails, website messaging system, The office of attorney general.

Been trying to get the refund for 4 months and nothing but false promises. (e.g. "refund to you ASAP", "refund in the next 2 weeks")

the guy is scamming me.

@ Ken if this is the case I suggest you handle this issue.

Unfortunately Magzy there is not much I can do for you.

I appreciate your help and yes it's in the hands of @ken.
I don't understand why he won't refund the money as promised.
This situation can't be good for anyone least of all the shareholders knowing the company is being run by a willful scammer.
It's not just me either. There's an active thread on scam accusations towards VMC and Kenneth slaughter. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=504424.0

Are we certain this company has the funds for the refunds?
How will this lack of funds affect the share price once trading starts?
magzy (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 06:24:55 AM

Wellldone @ken for getting these out.

Where are our promised refunds from December.?

Happy to accept btc.

Please advise.
magzy (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 06:25:33 AM

Deleted Post
« Sent to: magzy on: April 07, 2014, 12:38:45 PM »

Quote from: drasted on April 03, 2014, 03:04:07 AM
Quote from: kslaughter on April 03, 2014, 01:54:07 AM
Quote from: toastee on April 02, 2014, 09:57:29 PM

Ken, fix the contact info on the website and the cs@virtualminingcorp.com address. You have people wanting to give you money that can't, and pissed off pre-order customers.

I will be fixing that next week.

This is the kind of thing that needs to be fixed right now. Not tomorrow and really not next week. You really need to consider hiring someone to help out with these sorts of things.

What's the point in fixing it if there's no one there to actually answer any emails (I've been trying to get anything out of them for 3 months)
magzy (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 06:26:02 AM

Deleted Post
« Sent to: magzy on: April 07, 2014, 12:38:48 PM »

Ken,

There are still a lot of customers who requested refunds in the previous months who have still not received them.

What assurances can you give to future customers that they will not be scammed and then ignored in the same way?
magzy (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 06:26:39 AM

Deleted Post
« Sent to: magzy on: April 07, 2014, 12:38:52 PM »

Quote from: kslaughter on April 03, 2014, 02:05:42 AM
Quote from: elmwar on April 03, 2014, 12:49:52 AM
Thank you for the update.  Good news and more detail than normal. 
I'm very happy to hear we'll have control over our shares once again!

However, we are still waiting on 2013 financials.

Yes, I will be working with our CPA next week to get our books in order and pay any taxes that are due.

can you pay me my refund I requested last year while you are at it?Huh
magzy (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 06:27:12 AM

Deleted Post
« Sent to: magzy on: April 07, 2014, 12:39:39 PM »

Quote from: elmwar on April 07, 2014, 11:08:59 AM

Ken.  Release the financial reports.  You have a responsibility to do this.

What are you expecting to see on the reports?
magzy (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 06:27:42 AM

Deleted Post
« Sent to: magzy on: April 07, 2014, 12:39:43 PM »

Quote from: kslaughter on February 20, 2014, 01:32:10 PM
Quote from: ActM Thread on February 20, 2014, 12:57:36 PM
Reposting a comment without the giant spammy text. The concern of customers receiving refunds is legitimate.

Quote from: stenkross on February 20, 2014, 12:19:19 PM
This was already posted in the unmoderated thread, but I think it's relevant so I'll re-post it here.
VMC's rating was demoted from B to E, because of refunds being ignored and no products on the horizon.
I can't blame them on the "no product on the horizon", but refunds being ignored can't be good for business.

Ken, can you address this?

We have processed refunds this week and mailed out checks.  With the volume of refunds being processed, we are running behind.

No you haven't, I have been waiting 9 weeks for my refund and despite a vague promise to look into it I have yet to to receive a refund. You are a muppet.
No, I am a muppet for believing this scam in the first place.

You WILL be hearing from the Office of the  Attorney general's Consumer protection Division in Jefferson County quite soon (if not already)
magzy (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 06:29:25 AM

Deleted Post
« Sent to: magzy on: April 10, 2014, 12:08:51 PM »

Quote from: chairforce1 on April 10, 2014, 12:57:53 AM
Is there any info on refunds that weren't transferred to product? I've seen the user magzy on the forum talking about how much of a bad experience was had with VMC. Are there many refund requests? Negative feedback from customers hurts much worse when a company is new and trying to get a footing in the industry.

Ken has promised that the refunds will arrive next week so I'm happy this is going to be fulfilled.

I've been in contact with ken on PM's over the last 3 months after getting nothing from CS and he has replied to most of my requests with the following:

January 30, 2014, 02:25:51 AM
We have a back log in refunds and are processing those as fast as we can.  If you have requested a refund from customer support then it is being worked on.

February 05, 2014, 01:11:34 AM »
That should have been processed, please contact customer service and tell them it has been 7 weeks.

February 05, 2014, 11:04:02 PM »
We had a little problem in December with BTC processing, so all Bitcoin refunds have to be checked, so that may be the hold up.  I will look into why you refund has not be sent.

February 27, 2014, 07:13:29 PM »
Virtual Mining is currently processing and confirming pre-order refund requests.

March 10, 2014, 12:10:40 AM »
Refund to you ASAP.

March 11, 2014, 01:28:16 AM »
I have just hired a new customer service rep.

March 17, 2014, 03:57:11 PM »
Refunds will be processed in 2-4 weeks.

April 01, 2014, 07:29:34 PM »
Me:Ken, Given that refunds will never be processed, I'll take this deal to accept product from you instead of a refund.
Ken: I don't think so, we will just send you a refund.

April 07, 2014, 02:26:10 PM »
We will be issuing you a check soon.

...next week. Lets see if he continues to take the piss.
magzy (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 06:29:59 AM

Deleted Post
« Sent to: magzy on: April 10, 2014, 12:36:07 PM »

Quote from: kslaughter on April 10, 2014, 01:47:07 AM
Quote from: chairforce1 on April 10, 2014, 12:57:53 AM
Is there any info on refunds that weren't transferred to product? I've seen the user magzy on the forum talking about how much of a bad experience was had with VMC. Are there many refund requests? Negative feedback from customers hurts much worse when a company is new and trying to get a footing in the industry.

Yes, I understand about the negative feedback, we have explained in full what the problem has been with refunds.  We are getting ready to restart sending out refunds next week to customers that have requested one.

It seems there are at least 15 outstanding refund requests that have not been settled:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=491609.msg6155611#msg6155611

Make this right ken.
magzy (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 06:31:05 AM

Deleted Post
« Sent to: magzy on: April 14, 2014, 10:42:13 AM »

Quote from: drawingthesun on April 14, 2014, 01:41:45 AM

...In addition to this CryptoTrade is fundamentally broken as it shows 700,000 outstanding shares when Ken has issued less than 300,000...

how do we  Know he hasn't issued 700k shares?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: