Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:54:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Player survived an attempted Suicide and is back at dice.com He lost 20 bitcoins  (Read 2681 times)
zolace (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 02:32:15 PM

If any others oppose this posting, I will gladly take it down.  Please post ur vote for it.

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RGBKey

Activity: 854
Merit: 658

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 02:33:22 PM

I am reporting in
Are you 7
zolace (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 02:39:30 PM

What is the Problem? post your view please

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
trufant

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:07:43 PM

OK, I know singleton in person and I went to just-dice yesterday because I knew he was playing there the last few days and I used to watch him doing, then I saw people talking about this and posting this thread. Here's what's going on right now:

First and most important, he's hospitalized but not dead.

I called him yesterday but nobody answered and then today morning and his brother told me the full story:

He sent him an email with his accounts and wallet passwords saying he was trying to raise money no matter what to move from Brazil with his girlfriend and that he lost about all of it gambling. He said he was close to the amount he needed but pretty much lost control and lost it all. He didn't notify his brother of what he was going to do and since it was past midnight there his brother didn't even saw the email at that time.
He then proceeded to take the pentobarbital; he graduated in the field of chemistry a while ago. Looks like he took a lot of it but vomited and his parents noticed him hitting the things and took him to the hospital really fast while he told them what happened and he entered the ER immediately.

Apparently his stomach didn't want him to die so early and threw out most part of the poison before it was fully absorbed, and even though it was a rough night he will most likely survive it. It did more bad than good and now he'll probably have hospital bills to pay with whatever was left from his money.

I'll keep those interested updated.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:10:08 PM

We encourage all gamblers to read A Guide To Safe and Responsible Bitcoin Gambling. Only bet what you can afford to lose, and no more.

@trufant I am glad he is still alive if what you say is true. That is very fortunate.
Automatic

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:12:37 PM

The fact any of you take this seriously is insane, the amount of suicides people claim on the internet is insane.

Please ask for a signed message from my on-site Bitcoin address (Check my profile) before doing any offsite trades with me.
RGBKey

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 03:15:54 PM

The fact any of you take this seriously is insane, the amount of suicides people claim on the internet is insane.

I personally believe it happened, and  i feel bad for him, but he should have known his limits.
skilo

Activity: 321

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:18:39 PM

Cut to the point, How many btc are you asking for his resurrection?

I have heard there is an old hatian voodoo doctor that can bring the recently deceased back to life for a few hundred btc.
trufant

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:22:30 PM

Nobody is asking anything, save your money.
zolace (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:22:51 PM

OK, I know singleton in person and I went to just-dice yesterday because I knew he was playing there the last few days and I used to watch him doing, then I saw people talking about this and posting this thread. Here's what's going on right now:

I called him yesterday but nobody answered and then today morning and his brother told me the full story:

He sent him an email with his accounts and wallet passwords saying he was trying to raise money no matter what to move from Brazil with his girlfriend and that he lost about all of it gambling. He said he was close to the amount he needed but pretty much lost control and lost it all. He didn't notify his brother of what he was going to do and since it was past midnight there his brother didn't even saw the email at that time.
He then proceeded to take the pentobarbital; he graduated in the field of chemistry a while ago. Looks like he took a lot of it but vomited and his parents noticed him hitting the things and took him to the hospital really fast while he told them what happened and he entered the ER immediately.

Apparently his stomach didn't want him to die so early and threw out most part of the poison before it was fully absorbed, and even though it was a rough night he will most likely survive it. It did more bad than good and now he'll probably have hospital bills to pay with whatever was left from his money.

Seems like you must be Singleton as your a newbie, what is the proof that you know this person?

I would like to believe you and hope he is really OK.  

To whoever is calling a person is fake, it could be a cry for help also.   I have done something like this awhile ago on live chat and some woman saved me cause she took me seriously.  

So we cant judge what really happen and pray that he is ok

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
wang_yan

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:24:58 PM

Has anyone seen mechs after he lost 7k+ bitcoins in one roll last October? https://just-dice.com/roll/152097271

RGBKey

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 03:25:54 PM

Has anyone seen mechs after he lost 7k+ bitcoins in one roll last October? https://just-dice.com/roll/152097271
Not that anyone knows of. He disappeared.
trufant

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:29:47 PM

Seems like you must be Singleton as your a newbie, what is the proof that you know this person?

I would like to believe you and hope he is really OK.  

To whoever is calling a person is fake, it could be a cry for help also.   I have done something like this awhile ago on live chat and some woman saved me cause she took me seriously.  

So we cant judge what really happen and pray that he is ok

Nah, cut the weird theories. I'm not him. I saw what happened, saw your thread and decided to update people when I got some info, that's all. I'm a newbie because I had no account here, what else could I do and what kind of proof do you want? I know his name, his family, his email and I knew his plans and if you knew him you would know it too.

zolace (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:33:00 PM

ok fine I hope you are not lying thats all.  Im not trying to offend you, but you dont know who is who these days behind the internet and hope that you understand that as well. 

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
trufant

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:39:07 PM

OK, no problems, I'll get back to you if I have something new, but as far as I know, he's going to live and will be back home soon.
Take care.
Mobo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 04:30:42 PM

He is fine. He came back not long ago, sold his account that had negative investment and left. I can't be bothered to look for the post. It's in auctions.
wang_yan

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 04:41:51 PM

How the fuk someone lost 20 BTC on Just Dice?

Look at my stats ~_~ No doctor result. anyone can verify anytime.

Just wonder is it so hard to win in dice?

I did some martingale & some tuning to win the way up. probably 5 times of my deposit in 2 to 3 hours.

I need a bot to be made soon on my concept, its tiring to bet over 500 times for 5 time profit.

martingale can be dangerous: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=476334.msg5425052#msg5425052

superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 04:43:45 PM

lol pix or it didn't happen

Seriously don't believe everything you read on the Internet.
lemfuture

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 04:56:18 PM

For a second I thought this was about me, I lost 20btc a few days ago there (my name was spot). I nearly killed myself too.

I hope this guy is okay!
its a good advertising gimmick  Wink

1ADLcfwTofFXb95pKhebpeRkJ4WTWsvQXB
Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 05:08:43 PM

baoky stop teasing yourself.LOL
One or your pic is enough, no need to spam those pics, not here..

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: