Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:03:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to save money on a long-term period  (Read 4089 times)
primejia

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:30:40 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2018, 09:46:46 AM by primejia

If you want to save your money all you have to do is to invest and make your own bank account so that you have a money that can use in the future.

I think we just invest in bitcoin, we buy now and we wait casually don't think negatively, we keep it for a long time, ten years to come if you look at the price of bitcoin you will see a very large increase and you will become a new millionaire, good luck, if you have guts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:44:13 AM

If you budget things then every thing will be in budget and don't make unnecessary expenses so that the money you will hold and it will be a great savings i like to buy some crypto on that savings and for the short time it is very profitable. If we invest in crypto then soon we can own a good amount of crypto and it is the future of monetary system.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
billygarrison

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:18:14 AM

If you want to save your money all you have to do is to invest and make your own bank account so that you have a money that can use in the future.

I think we just invest in bitcoin, we buy now and we wait casually don't think negatively, we keep it for a long time, ten years to come if you look at the price of bitcoin you will see a very large increase and you will become a new millionaire, good luck, if you have guts.
I want to increase my courage with investing in cryptocurrency in the market and want to try to save  bitcoin to a long time, but a long time ago the price of bitcoin still under $ 1, I was still scared
billygarrison

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:33:54 AM

I think everyone is sure to know this, but the bank has a shortage, there is an administration fee every month, if you don't mind you can choose it.
Aiko23

Activity: 102
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 03:25:01 AM
Merited by Bondex69 (1)

I think everyone is sure to know this, but the bank has a shortage, there is an administration fee every month, if you don't mind you can choose it.
If you want to save money in the long term, you can choose bank deposit, invest on altcoin that have good prospect and gold

The bank does have an administrative fee, but as long as our deposits get more interest than the fee, it is quite profitable

██    FORESTING     ██
█ next-generation social media service █
based on blockchain technology
bsce1-1

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:07:51 AM

Their have different ways to save money on a long term period. On this is, investing in different business so that your money can circulate and earn you a lot. But first, planning is the best way of saving your money because you may know the objective or goal of your money so that you can secure your money on a long time period. Managing can also help you to save by recording your expenses and needs. And explore many more information and ideas to make your money save on a long time.
Panunggalan

Activity: 139
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:39:59 AM

how to save money in the long term with us saving in our trading account, I can save my money in my INDODAX, because I trade in INDODAX, trading on a long-term basis is the right choice for now.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
TRUSTIES

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:34:56 AM

it also rely's on how you save money and how do you see money, you can save for a long term if you desire, it begins in your mindset.
hermankoles

Activity: 275

https://customcontract.network

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:36:04 AM

How to save money on a long-term period can be a good investment by way of investment goods or shares, in addition to saving money in the long run, we'll get the results also from the investment.

✮✮❯✮❯✮❯ CCN-CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK ❮✮❮✮❮✮❮✮✮   (https://customcontract.network//)
diabolo

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:46:10 AM

In my knowledge you better invest the money you have in the form of precious metals or a box of agricultural land that is just a small example of investment that takes a very long time. If you want to invest your money in Cryptocurrency, you must have a wide knowledge or you can find out and explore information about Cryptocurrency.
In Cryptocurrency, if you can choose the right time and choose the right coin you can immediately enjoy the results of the investment that has a short time, but also if your choice is not right you can suffer a little loss or experience a big loss.
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:52:24 AM

basically the easiest way to save money is not spending it if it is not necessary to, i mean, use your money in something that worth buying and it can generate income rather than spending it with nothing in return, like investments, the most common investment that offers long term ROI is property or real estate, in bitcoin, to save from losses is to hodl on a longer period. it will not only save your losses but also save more money when selling it if the price is high.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:25:14 AM

If you budget things then every thing will be in budget and don't make unnecessary expenses so that the money you will hold and it will be a great savings i like to buy some crypto on that savings and for the short time it is very profitable. If we invest in crypto then soon we can own a good amount of crypto and it is the future of monetary system.
I think what you should pay attention to is managing your finances because there are lots of expenses that have to be paid by everyone such as eating, bills and so on. moreover you also want additional income from investments. of course you need to manage finances so you know how much to save for long term
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:26:14 AM

Investments are the best form of money saving but need to pick the right kind of investing field for your needs wrong one will get you to lose everything in no time.For the people who want to save money the crypto currency is also best investment but comes with risk too so just understand what is crypto before investing can keep you away from serious loss.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:32:22 AM

I think what you should pay attention to is managing your finances because there are lots of expenses that have to be paid by everyone such as eating, bills and so on. moreover you also want additional income from investments. of course you need to manage finances so you know how much to save for long term
it should indeed be the money used to invest is free money, so we will be more calm facing price fluctuations, besides that it is not faced with the problem of meeting the needs of life, and it is expected that profit will be maximized
Incodium Coin
Copper Member

Activity: 141

API-Based Smart Contract Solution For Exch Hacking

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 06:56:40 AM

It's always good to have something to fall back on. Better to have a saving target and work towards it. Wise investments in whatever you choose will help, just remember they come with a certain amount of risk

INCODIUM, API-BASED SMART CONTRACT SOLUTION FOR EXCHANGE HACKING.
A risk management protocol that implements fast and accurate compensation functions on behalf of investors who are victims of an exchange hacking incident.

NOW LISTED ON: BITMART Exchange
                         : LaToken Exchange

INCO EVENT ON 7TH NOV. 2018 in Seoul, South Korea.
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:08:21 AM

saving money in a bank for a long time I think it's not wise, we don't know when the value of a currency will weaken, and we don't know, how long a bank will remain standing and not bankrupt. it would be wiser if we keep our assets in something that has better value such as gold and land. because the more days, the higher the value

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
Rashid555

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:33:19 AM

For saving of money proper record of income and expenses should record and if e cut off those expenses which can be controlled then it will be more good because your strategy will be more perfect and it is good to save money through investment because the value of money will not be devalued with time.

jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:48:42 PM

Your article is a good one and I do believe in diversifying and investing the money to have savings. Simply putting it into banks and fixed deposits are actually not a good form of savings it actually depletes our value of money because of the inflation rate.

so having a diversified investment portfolio is a go-to way to have savings for future.
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:22:03 PM

saving money for a safe period is a necessity, but not only saves but also produces, one of which is by investing in crypto currencies besides being safe investing in these commodities is also very profitable because of the potential price movements, this can be seen from the price movement graph a few years back
NewRanger

Activity: 1526
Merit: 333

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:03:25 PM

that's not easy like we said.while we hold it for several periode, there will much drama on market, maybe price move down and many negative issu attack crypto market.we should calculate about that.and ask to our self, are we strong enough to face this condition?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: