Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:46:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to save money on a long-term period  (Read 4089 times)
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:35:26 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2018, 11:01:29 PM by faceoff97

One thing is always has to be considered when saving for longer time. Never store funds in a closed source software or wallet, This gives you no control of your funds. One must use hardware or open source software because tGE private is right at your hand and third trusted party is not needed. This gives you more security and safety of your funds. Myetherwallet, electrum or HODLER walletvare some of the best choices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rena5

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:39:17 PM

Saving money for a long term period must be deposited in chosen bank you prefer.Bank is more established than keeping it on your ATM card, there are possibilities it will lost due to mishandled.If you want it to gain more profit you may do some reliable investment with thorough study on that venture.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
Adhichan

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:58:27 AM

Saving money for a long term period must be deposited in chosen bank you prefer.Bank is more established than keeping it on your ATM card, there are possibilities it will lost due to mishandled.If you want it to gain more profit you may do some reliable investment with thorough study on that venture.
but saving in the bank only get small return.and maybe there are other ways that have scurity like bank look.maybe used to buy land or property better but it could any time liqudated.
Fromse

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:52:37 AM

Saving money is pretty simple you just need to create a bank account to store all your assets but the question is does that satisfy you ? or do you want to make profit while holding your money ? The answer is to invest in trading and start trading into crypto currencies where the volatility can make you fortunes.
Bank account is very disadvantageous in terms of charging very high for every banking transaction. So better do not keep the money in bank for they will charge you extra and you might face loss you would not even know about. Banks are thieves with legal tender.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:37:50 AM

If you want to save your money all you have to do is to invest and make your own bank account so that you have a money that can use in the future.
If you want to save your money invest it in a good business and handle it correctly, don't spend your money in a vanity
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:07:11 PM

save money and buy things only from need, use money wisely avoid superfluous spending, invest what you can lose, and good luck!
    Right to say that it is good way of saving money as we hold not spend more than we have, it is good to save investment, we should buy only those things we need the most and we cannot avoid buying it, use your money wisely is only when you invest your money and it will grow bigger because holding long term gives better profit than investing for short time without holding. So thanks for your kind words it they were useful to me.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:41:41 PM

save money and buy things only from need, use money wisely avoid superfluous spending, invest what you can lose, and good luck!
    Right to say that it is good way of saving money as we hold not spend more than we have, it is good to save investment, we should buy only those things we need the most and we cannot avoid buying it, use your money wisely is only when you invest your money and it will grow bigger because holding long term gives better profit than investing for short time without holding. So thanks for your kind words it they were useful to me.
To save some money we need to be more wiser especially when we do holding, while holding a long term is good but make sure it can possible to grow much more so will get good profit. Just choose coin to hold and dont waste your money by buying any coin that not worth it. To save more money buy only those coin like Bitcoin and Ethereum because this two is really profitable.
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:44:24 PM

To save some money we need to be more wiser especially when we do holding, while holding a long term is good but make sure it can possible to grow much more so will get good profit. Just choose coin to hold and dont waste your money by buying any coin that not worth it. To save more money buy only those coin like Bitcoin and Ethereum because this two is really profitable.
Being wise with your money will really help you to save it, especially if you didn't spend your money to the things that can be waste from it. You should only spend your money to buy the things that you needed. Holding is one of the things that can help you to save your money in a long term period because while your waiting for your holdings to increase it's value at the same time you save money and you earn more from it.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 11:02:36 PM

You can save your money if you have a stable job. In addition, you should be a 1000K minimum wager so that you can stabilize your financial needs. We tend to invest in trading because we have excess money income. Now, our investment will never be moved once we take profit because we can support our financial needs.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
viananda2525

Activity: 1023
Merit: 107

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:22:56 AM

Being wise with your money will really help you to save it, especially if you didn't spend your money to the things that can be waste from it. You should only spend your money to buy the things that you needed. Holding is one of the things that can help you to save your money in a long term period because while your waiting for your holdings to increase it's value at the same time you save money and you earn more from it.
spending our money into important need make us have some saving in bank that can be used to pay health insurance.this important for us at the future when we getting sick or old.this insurance help alot in this condition.and also it give us return too.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
willwin66

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:51:00 AM

For long term investment. I suggest you should invest in bitcoin, the value of bitcoin is quite good, you can buy and hold it, i strongly believe that bitcoin's price will grow and bring benefits to you.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:34:15 AM

If you want to save your money all you have to do is to invest and make your own bank account so that you have a money that can use in the future.
Saving money in a long term period of time is also good if you have money to save every month for your savings but if how long you are saving if you can't save money regular then you cannot save more than expected. I suggest that you must set also a goal for saving money especially if you monthly income is almost exact with your daily needs especially for your family so we must know how to manage also our income/money/bitcoin eveey month for our savings.

I agree with this, well saving money is actually the fundamental of securing a money for a long term period and by that we can say that continuous saving an acceptable amount will do for you to start saving in bank which will secure your future and some unexpected instances that savings might help you, and don't disregard the power of education.
I think everyone already knows the function and usefulness of saving for the long term. we are not talking about the benefits of that? but how to save money for the long term? because what we know now is to keep it in the bank? even though the owner of the bank could bring the customer's money for anything. and we are limited to taking our money in the bank?
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:42:20 AM

Now cryptocurrencies are the best way to hold them in the long term because right now the price of very potential coins went down quickly and this makes good chance to grab those potential coins in the market and hold them for the long term. In next bull run, you might make huge money with your holdings.
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:15:01 AM

IF you keep your money at home that would be losing it's value with time but if you want to save your money value then investment in different projects is the best solution and it is good that we can keep our money in diversified investment.

demonz666

Activity: 493

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:43:25 AM

in my opinion the best way to save money for the long term is to buy property or land. because the value of land and buildings every year always increases. or if you have a lot of money to save we can diversify investments. so we divide our money into parts. we are not only investing in property but also in the crypto market and stock market. so, for example, investment in the stock market is stuck, we still get profits from property investment and crypto markets.

legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:47:19 PM

but saving in the bank only get small return.and maybe there are other ways that have scurity like bank look.maybe used to buy land or property better but it could any time liqudated.

If we speak about large sums, the return will be good. It will be very profitable to place the money in the bank then. Some people prefer to work with real estate, however. The crypto fans trust Bitcoin.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:21:26 PM

If we speak about large sums, the return will be good. It will be very profitable to place the money in the bank then. Some people prefer to work with real estate, however. The crypto fans trust Bitcoin.
To save money on a long-term period, I think its better if you have money in the bank because it gives you enough return if you save your money to there and also your money is really safe. Then if you have extra money then buy a top ranked coins like Bitcoin and hold it for long term then possible give you huge profit, I think its better to buy now because it much cheaper.
Hasbro27

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:28:17 PM

saving money in the bank is not the best choice, if to save long-term money I prefer to buy gold, for cryptocurrency is currently not the best choice, because now the price is down and almost all cryptocurrency prices fall.
abhi777

Activity: 457

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:00:26 PM

of course if the money is a lot I would prefer to keep it in a bank or an ATM because of guaranteed security. I don't want a risk that I don't want because this is a matter of money. if we have lost money then we can be crazy and hopeless or resigned.
maybe we should save it on hardware that is really safe from hackers. And also have to always check whether our money is safe. do not be careless to share accounts with others. and don't forget our password. creating a password is a bit complicated so that it is protected from hackers.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:47:29 PM

Saving money over the long term is not difficult but very few people have the will to do consistently, this is why saving should be taught from a very early age, I have been saving money since I was a kid and now I am saving bitcoin, and I will not be surprised that I will be the person in the best economic position of my family in just a few years despite being the youngest member.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: