Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 05:44:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What other forums do you use?  (Read 689 times)
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:48:21 PM

Hey everyone, What other forums do you use to talk about crypto?

I use bitointalk forum almost every moment, then there is bitcoin garden too
You can look up steemit and medium for fantastic articles about crypto.

Google is always there to help as well.
marados

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:52:51 PM

Bitcointalk is actually more then enough for me with some extra news I read around internet about crypto and blockchain technology. I'm getting more then enough information from those sources.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
AbNewton

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:54:17 PM

I use bitcoingarden, steemit and a few social groups on both Twitter and Facebook about Bitcoin and alts.
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:32:54 AM

The most popular crypto forum is this Bitcointalk , but out there also others forum like moonforum, bitcoingarden etc. At the moment i use only Bitcointalk because i dont have more times to join others. Crypto forum is great way to share alot of thing about crypto and this forum give advantages to the newbies as well to increase their knowledge about crypto.

sharkpc2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:53:47 PM

I'm determined in bitcoin talk. You inmate assorted circumstances in this assembly. No entail to operation whatever unlisted forums. It cure us in assorted things.
79b79aa8d5047da6d3XX

Activity: 660
Merit: 101

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:56:13 PM

The bitcointalk forum I spend most of the time here is because it has full information or news about crypto. And forums in my country but it's not just about crypto but more

Cobbabowga

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:25:36 AM

There are lots of forums in the cryptoconcenny market. I always use Bitcointalk. I spend most of the time on bitcointalk. But there are also a few forum like altcointalks, reddit, moonforum, bitcoingarden, cryptotalk or any other social media.
Little Pixies

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:35:46 AM

I mostly use bitcointalk because I think it is more important and at the highest position in the list. There are also many more forums like altcoinstalk, icoforums and many more. You can use any of it.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:58:11 AM

for the forum, I might just open the forum in bitcointalk. for me, it was more than enough to be able to add many insights for crypto. Although many forums also will be getting good in bitcointalk, it's already over it all. bitcointalk has given any knowledge and of course will be very useful when you want to read and digest.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2436
Merit: 448

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:10:46 AM

Bitcointalk is the best choice so far because I learned a lot of good things and knowledge that I didn't get before, and besides that a lot of interesting experiences from the results I read on bitcointalk to get to know cryptocurrency coins.
and ICOForum, which in my opinion was recently interesting and made everything simple although not as big as bitcointalk.
OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:16:04 AM

I am awlays use two forum for discussion about crypto, fisrt I use bitcointalk forum to know and discuss about how bitcoin and altcoin price days by days, another forum I am always use telegram channel to know which one the best coin or potential ico for investment and get much profit later.
happness2

Activity: 121

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:28:09 AM

I only believe in the bitcointalk forum, which is a forum created by Nakamoto to let more people who love Bitcoin exchange and learn the best forums.
sentoy

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:31:07 AM

I know that only one forum, the other bitcointalk, has not heard me, but recently I heard the monthly forum, I was more interested in the bitcointalk forum because it was clearer and more complete and trusted while the other forums were new and not yet understood.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  A virtual hangout place for shopping     
  discord telegram twitter        [ JOIN NOW ]  |  culture         
ariesjia

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:50:11 AM

https://www.altcoinstalks.com
https://bitcointalk.to

but you need to be careful using the second link because it is dangerous for your account if you use it to log in with your username and password in this forum
gameofthronne

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:51:40 AM

I usually use bitcointalk as the main forum and i also use the new one Icoforums.net, it's a good one to talk about crypto community there. I also joined some telegram group to talk about crypto, crypto market, altcoins, ICOs, bounty and many else on that telegram group.
AltCoinShooter

Activity: 230

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:04:26 AM

I really like Bitcointalk most. And beside this I sometimes visit to bitcoingarden, cryptotalk, moonforum But most of the time I used bitcointalk. I think bitcointalk is in the top list .
FrosDiamond

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:25:15 AM

no, I only use bitcointalk. I think bitcointalk is the most complete and best forum, here are many friendly members who will give advice that I think is very helpful to us.
RaidNow

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:08:03 AM

well there is many available formulas are here,  you have to choose which one goes as per your demands,  but most of the people prefer bitcointalker it is the most common and useful one till now so decided is completely up to you
KurtEldon

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:08:04 PM

This forum is by far the most informative I have ever used for my coins: Cardano, Paragon and Ripple. Other than these, I use social media sites including Telegram, Instagram etc. They have excellent information.
MilesEldwin

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:22:07 PM

I have been using a lot of forums currently but Bitcoin discussion is the ultimate solution to our problems. Other than these, there are forums like Instagram, Coinmarketcap and telegram etc.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: