Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:27:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't be discouraged! Keep holding.  (Read 3523 times)
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:03:26 AM

I bought bitcoin when it was around $14,500 in January and I am still holding because I am not discouraged.  I have great hope that bitcoin is going to increase in price and volume in some years to come. 

Great motivation mate,just like what i am doing now since i bought my bitcoin at $12,000 butbi have no regret instead im full of faith and trust that in time when everything has done,bitcoin price will go to moon and all we will do is laugh to those who sold their coins in panicking and being weak
I must appreciate your confident and faith toward bitcoins. I believe that you will not get disappointed at any time also will find the bitcoin prices trading above $12,000 in very near future itself so that you will get your expected profits.

You are the people who are the real inspiration for many other people here. I am also holding some bitcoins but I bought them for cheaper prices in 2016. But, your confident is totally different one from mine.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:53:58 AM

The market is bearish and it is the time to hold. Do not sell anything right now if you feel that the project has some potential.
Many people around ha snow already discourage about the continuous drop of the market price. But I think we don't need to discourage about the price because we already experience and know that the crypto market is really unstable and we can win or loss depending on our patience.

The crypto market is obviously unstable because it was based on demand and supply, that is the reason you should always hold your coins every time the market is dropping.

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 09:11:16 AM

I also hope that the market can reverse the situation so that we can recover some losses. Although I don't have that much investment, I also convert most of my rewards into Bitcoin!
Market wont magically reverse itself. There is currently a lot of FUD regarding the ETFs getting declined and some shills promoting Bcash. I would suggest you to hold your "rewards" - I believe those are bounty based rewards and wait till bitcoin reaches at least 7k USD. I am expecting a small crash at 7k but depends on how much bulls are putting in. Some bears are there at that mark to drag it down.

The crypto market is obviously unstable because it was based on demand and supply, that is the reason you should always hold your coins every time the market is dropping.
That wont give you any profit per se especially for altcoins and ICO tokens. If the market is dropping plan your next move. You can hold but you need to decide for how long you should hold before you start dumping; at least a part of it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Bubblestonemax

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:33:10 AM

I would urge everyone holding bitcoin at 14k to hold those coins tight. Check the history of how bitcoin prices react and you would have more patience and hold it. The market wants you to sell off but do not
clairdelune

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:06:15 PM

Yes keep on hodling until you gain a profit. If you will sell it right away you will not gain any profit. If you want to gain a profit you have to look for some ways on how to earn more in crypto. There are many ways on how you will earn in crypto just be hardworking in finding ways on how you can earn more. Don't be sad and don't be discouraged just think of a ways on how you can earn more.
letecia012

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:13:07 PM

I bought bitcoin when it was around $14,500 in January and I am still holding because I am not discouraged.  I have great hope that bitcoin is going to increase in price and volume in some years to come. 
I bought bitcoin when it was at 8k$ and bought again when it bottom to 6k$ to lower my average price i suggest you do the same to lower your average price. i hope it will not take longer for bitcoin to recover its price.
wall101

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:26:57 PM

I think it's a good way to hold bitcoin right now and hold it up again before it's over this year's big money because bitcoin is forfeited today because of its price dropping.
Marcel666

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:01:11 PM

The current market situation is quite discouraging, and this bearish market has dragged on for quite a while.
But strong currencies like BTC, ETH would eventually  bounce back, and rise in a more favorable market.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Baihum

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:03:31 PM

I think the price of bitcoin at the end of the year will jump higher, so I don't think we will panic with low bitcoin prices. For us, the good opportunity we get now.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:16:19 PM

During this period, the market is having a very bad day and every panic sale in the process will return to us as a loss. It is important to remember that we have never been harmed unless the sales transaction takes place. In short, to be warned, we may be in a bad psychological situation during this period, but we must avoid panic sales before we lose this psychological war. Knowing that this downtrend will stop at a point, it will also be possible to avoid bad results when it is acted knowing that this downtrend is just a trap for big investors. For that reason we have to act more carefully and take care to reduce our average basket price by purchasing at such low price levels.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 08:40:24 AM

I would urge everyone holding bitcoin at 14k to hold those coins tight. Check the history of how bitcoin prices react and you would have more patience and hold it. The market wants you to sell off but do not
I really feel bad for those young blood investors looking for moon in one day who entered the market at 14k USD/BTC. This is what happens when you dont do proper research before you invest. It was evident at that time that a dump would happen sooner or later and crypto prices would plummet. But what can you say to those who are hungry and greedy to make cash and not willing to understand the risks? Wink

The current market situation is quite discouraging, and this bearish market has dragged on for quite a while.
But strong currencies like BTC, ETH would eventually  bounce back, and rise in a more favorable market.
The top 10 altcoins except Bitcoin cash will eventually recover and start rising. The only thing bag holders should do it keep holding them and plan an exit strategy once the green wave starts.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:16:26 AM

I think the price of bitcoin at the end of the year will jump higher, so I don't think we will panic with low bitcoin prices. For us, the good opportunity we get now.
Whether it jumps higher at the end of the year or not, one thing I know is that those who are investing into long positions now will end up getting the best in the long run.

People concentrate so much on the negativity that surrounds the market because of the bear trend and have failed to see the opportunities lurking around it. For those who can be smart enough to utilize the low prices to their advantage and have enough zeal to hold long, they will never be discouraged.
cok_elat

Activity: 314

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:07:09 AM

hodl it, you will get so much benefit in the future. if the bitcoin block is getting thinner, then the price of bitcoin will be more expensive because there are only fewer available bitcoin supply
kominfo.id

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:37:32 AM

yes you are right you must be able to hold back and do not let you sell it at a very cheap price because it will make you experience a lot of losses.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:51:17 AM

If you discouraged the only thing we can do is panic selling for cheap. This makes us lose our investment, so in crypto currency, patience is always required because after selling our then the price will start increasing again. So we have a hold until the market starts recovering.
Chachen19

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:18:16 AM

If you are not satisfied with their price or do not really want to sell them, you can keep them and set them as your long term investment, and keep your coin when you want to keep it.
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:49:27 AM

I do not keep the word neither hold nor sell. It come on the decision when the problem is happening now. Anyway, in bitcoin topic, yes i could be on hold this time since the price is less than 50% of the original or the highest price. So yes dont be depress your self thinking the situation. Just keep positive mind because evrything will be okey sooner or later. We are still not having any losses until we sell right? So as long as we are on hold, neutral
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:35:19 AM

I agree with you sir, bitcoin and ethereum are solid cryptocurrencies that can be relied in time of bearish market because they've been proven to bounce back even after a prolonged price downtrend. These two virtual currencies are more fit for long term investment along with some top coins in the market. Bearish market are still part of the cycle so there's no reason to discourage because they will recover later.
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 10:11:27 AM

That's the truth that you did too late to buy Bitcoin. But I feel good after reading your expression. I like your patient. Although I  had invested in Bitcoin when it was under 2K. However, we should be a strong Holder and I am also it.

matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:23:18 AM

That's the truth that you did too late to buy Bitcoin. But I feel good after reading your expression. I like your patient. Although I  had invested in Bitcoin when it was under 2K. However, we should be a strong Holder and I am also it.
With that impression and believing with the potentials growth, holding is the best strategy for long term interest, the value of any investment that you will going to support will go further, making sure that you fully understand the usage and future progress, keep calm and enjoy the scenery.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀