Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:11:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it Bull market trends  (Read 1759 times)
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:50:12 PM

Not really sure about the bull market, if you can invest bigger than you are expecting then buy more. Eventually they have more value in the future. Just make alot of money anything will be possible.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:02:48 AM

Keeping this backdrop in mind, several analysts emphasized the benefits of investing for the long haul. Nobody knows when the bull market will come back but overall, those who have adopted a more long term strategy for investing in Bitcoin have seen the best performance. Therefore, many of our people are deploying strategies like 'buy the dip' and 'dollar cost averaging' in order to scale into a long term position. This way, they're able to take advantage of the current discount and still save some money in case prices go lower.
Maestro75

Activity: 1932
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 06:29:52 AM

Most are now frustrating about crypto currency because now a days bloody red all the way, Most of the portfolios have 50% decreased. But we need to believe this down has an end and climb is there.

Some cryptocurrencies too have disappeared completely swallowed up. The market has continued to crash further even after you thought it has hit the bottom. What is happening in the market now is a complete discouragement. It can even go further down from observation of the market trend. Am scared myself.
MrPao

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:31:31 AM

I think that when the market drops sharply, it may mean that a big rise is coming, because when the market falls, all the coins are very cheap and more suitable for purchase!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:38:40 AM

I saw some coins have 7days big grow up like Ontology , Vchain etc. so is this signal of a bull run ?

Most are now frustrating about crypto currency because now a days bloody red all the way, Most of the portfolios have 50% decreased. But we need to believe this down has an end and climb is there.

Any coins all have the uptrend and downtrend of it. No any coins increase or decrease last forever, except scam coins. So, after the downtrend will be the uptrend, this is obvious thing will happen

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
uppon

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:52:53 AM

This year is the lowest market in history. I think the market is slowly recovering. I think this downturn is preparing for the next outbreak.
Priaa165

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:45:05 AM

This year is the lowest market in history. I think the market is slowly recovering. I think this downturn is preparing for the next outbreak.
Yeah, it's but not yet, but may we could say that, because we know that bitcoin won't shine again just like of what happen last year. It's incredible adjustment in that year might be impossible to happen again. Maybe we shall accept that not all the time we've been seeing a healthy market, and this year might be an opposite from that. But let's hoping something big will happened next year mate. For now let's just keep hodl and wait mate. Good luck.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:49:51 AM

I think its the exact opposite. From what I know, bull run starts with prices going up and down. That is not the case. The price keeps on going down until the coin is not good enough for selling. What happened on eth is an exemption on my statement because it can recover anytime. Maybe the bull run will not happen this year because the price is far from it to happen.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Seriousbizz

Activity: 155

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:15:46 AM

this is not bull market trend  yet. I get that we are all really anxious, and some of us are almost running out of patience already, but we shouldn't get carried away by every little spike that happens in the market, raising false hopes for ourselves. I think that we are still in the bear season, and this will still be on for a little more time.
chenhaonan

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:20:54 AM

I don't think so. I think the bull market in 2018 is still far away from us. Although there are some rebounds in the cryptocurrency market now, this rebound is very weak. It is unlikely to be a sign before the bull market.

JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:24:42 AM

For a long time the crypto market was captured by bears. They do everything they want and lead the market to collapse.

kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:36:26 AM

Each downtrend has an end but we are still not there.
We need some good news to be announced to break this negative trend and lot of fresh capital to enter the market.

That is really a good point by the time heavy amount of money is injected into the crypto market from the out side the total market cap will increase in volume thereby stabilizing the market. Then the  bull  run can be expected to take over the market.
jaggijagjit

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 11:46:08 AM

Yes i think market will be move ahead and maybe it is a start of recovery of this crypto market because some coins price is increased in last week but I am not agreed that it is a start of bull market.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
prosokeslo

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:13:41 AM

Well, it is beginning to seem like it is. We saw what happened with Eth, ripple and a couple of other coins in the past few days, and it just might be that this is the start of the bull season. But we might still want to keep our hopes not so high too, so that our expectations won't be cut shut. One thing is sure, the bull market will definitely come again, but then again, this might not be it.
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:43:11 AM

I saw some coins have 7days big grow up like Ontology , Vchain etc. so is this signal of a bull run ?

I am believe market start to recovery again. After drop below $200billions on market cap value, right now market cap already $225billion and hopely it increasing again and reach trillion dollar market cap
swscowods

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:27:30 AM

It wasn’t a sign of a Bull run😒 there is always a little pump at times and when it happens you will see the price of some coins in the market jumpingup, some people usually get convinced that it is a Bull, while it is not. Btw, I’m not losing anything, because this year I already had plans for a long term investment. So all it takes is the patience and I have that, cause I’m pretty sure that the price will rise again.
tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:46:13 AM

I dont think that's the bull market sign. It's just an arrangement of sharks, they want to adjust prices reasonably. It all happened for a reason. And I totally agree with the end is your growth. Because the blockchain technology is needed for the future, I guarantee that.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
skylar

Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:55:50 AM

Seems like a long run bull is not coming in the near time, as always after some couple of day the chart are coloring green there will be bold red incoming. The red or the dump are just so hard compared to the green chart, it only need like an hours to make dump more than 5% vallue decrease.
I think Im gonna be waiting for ETF news for start my trading activity on crypto, it still risky to put money on short term investment before ETF news IMO.
LuaKT

Activity: 162

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:29:52 PM

I hope these are bull market signs . but actually i believe we need to wait more for that future market. i feel market is playing with our feelings for now. i really cant be sure what we will see in the near future about market situation.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
kazakovv

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:37:32 PM

Where did you see a bull trend here? I look at this market now and I do not see the reason for fun. Now very sad and sad situation in the market.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: